• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi friend codes Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raganook

Smash Apprentice
anyone near the west coast (preferably) and want to play? I'm hosting right now.

5327-0137-6985

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Im in ATL but ill play a couple if you want.

Anyone that wants to add me send me a private message and you FC. ill add you when i get off work tommorow. Ill give you a good fight!

G-Easy

Smash Cadet
hosting right now on east coast ! I have a friend over so we got two and need one or two more. Possible 2v2 ?

G-Easy

Smash Cadet
who is alex ? cuz you have items on so can you turn those off and we will see if there is less lag.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Ares and Enyo. Why didnt you just take that butt whoopin like a man? My Ness was too good for you? Anyway good games as usual Mr Prince & Jtrov. Oh Jtrov tell your boy Danno we need to exchange FC's. Ill be back on tomorrow.

jtrov

Smash Cadet
Ares and Enyo. Why didnt you just take that butt whoopin like a man? My Ness was too good for you? Anyway good games as usual Mr Prince & Jtrov. Oh Jtrov tell your boy Danno we need to exchange FC's. Ill be back on tomorrow.
Good games fellas. Also for future reference, when someone joins a game and you don't have their FC, an option under their name should pop up, just click it and it should add them.

I'm still on if anyone is looking to play

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I can say dieslow is the best I've played so far. He's the only one who can read my Ike pretty well. He keeps me on my toes and making me invent new tactics on the fly. I've improved my recovery with Ike as well. Meteor Smashing UP+B :)

If only the lag wasn't so bad at times would make it even better.

Doomgaze

Smash Apprentice
Add me to that list, I've had Brawl for a while but wasn't able to set up my wifi connection properly:

3780-8315-9836

I'm from Sweden.

WiiRevolution1

Smash Cadet
I'm up and ready to battle! FC to the left <<<
Add me to that list, I've had Brawl for a while but wasn't able to set up my wifi connection properly:

3780-8315-9836

I'm from Sweden.
I added you,

I probally can't add to many others tho. My friend roster is 51/64 full ._.

Wii_Rush

Smash Rookie
Everone add me..ive added all new codes

Just opened a room...add me and ask to join :)

nemesis_ex

Smash Rookie
Hey, i'm from edmonton alberta, canada. My brawl friend code is 0216 0098 6148, please add me so the brawling can commence!!!

Mada90

Smash Apprentice
Mine is 2406-4400-0605,i'm a Jigglypuff player from Italy.
I'm online right now if someone wants to play.

denver

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm French.
My code is 2964-7889-7993
I'm ready to play when you want.

Gon

Smash Rookie
sorry for the crap games Wiwi, but the lag was too high... delay over a second and half =S

Hyokii

Smash Rookie
gg lil kong and the 2 others that played. Can't remember their names ><.
Do you know why the hell did the match stop when i was alone against the toon link guy? lol.
Anyways I have to go somewhere, be back in about 4-5 hours.
Cya.
Hyokii~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom