• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi friend codes Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtrov

Smash Cadet
Yea, this is my first time using the WFC on the Wii. If I add each of you guy's codes do you also have to add me as well, in order to see eachother? Oh, and the names, do they matter? Or can I name you guys whatever I want :laugh:

I'm going to add some more from this post on my lunch break (make sure to add mine, in previous post :) ). Its just hard to navigate these menus when you can't read them.
I think the names change once they sign on Wifi, because I typed in Fonon for 7thFonon's name, but when he signed on WFC it changed to 7th.

Gon

Smash Rookie
Hello legendofjelda, I'm also from the EU and I'm looking for online pals too cuz i cannot find anyone on Random Match mode :(

here's my code: 0001-2566-4083 I've already added all of ya to my list ;)

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Anyone online want to play a game atm? Some of you had wrong codes so I didn't add you...but I did add a large chunk of ppl. Do others need to add me to see me? I am in the US if someone wants to play.

El Raspa

Smash Apprentice
Hello is anyone able to play?
(time now 09:40 Central Time)

Edit: Maybe in other time :)

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
Anyone want to play right now? 9:56 PST

Feel free to AIM me for games, looking for some good players =P

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
1848-0947-7289 my aim is giyogeson2 - ask me to play right now!!

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
I added you to my friends lists but you not online, add me 2707-0851-0298 aim is ryuujinhitaku

ExitMoose

Smash Rookie
My FC is in my profile. I'm usually up for an online match, so send me a private message if you're interested. I'm on Japan Standard Time though, so be warned. :laugh:

Mazor

Smash Cadet
My friend code is 4253-2761-0812

I live in Sweden, so my timezone is GMT+1.

On weekdays I'm up for a game anywhere between 16:00 and 22:00, and on Weekends 12:00 to 0:00, Yes pretty much all I do on my freetime now is to play brawl.

Just send me a pm if you want to play and I will most likely notice it within 5-10 minutes.

mosk123

Smash Journeyman
how do i find out my brawl code and wifi code?
i'll be using JP Wii, and can't understand it
thanks

everybest

Smash Cadet
Off the top of my head, go to WIFI, then フレンド, then フレンドリスト. Your info should be at the top of the friends list.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Anyone in Australia or New Zealand got a copy?

I'd like to play some.

I'm also unable to connect to random matches, I leave it searching for a while and eventually it times out with the error code 86420. When I search for that code in Nintendo's online tech support it comes up with nothing.

WiiRevolution1

Smash Cadet
My Smash Code is: 1676-2897-7083

I have added EVERYONE who posted in this thread. So yall better add me aswell!!

I live in America Central And I'm on and off everyday..

I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one having trouble with anyone :laugh:

With friends always works though.

anyone here played nationally across the country? want to give me how laggy it was?
I played against my friend from japan and there was next to no lag at all.

EDIT: here is a video to prove it. Me (America) VS Mik21 (Japan) and his brother (On the same console): http://youtube.com/watch?v=dxRAmlL8k78

legendofjelda

Smash Cadet
Hello legendofjelda, I'm also from the EU and I'm looking for online pals too cuz i cannot find anyone on Random Match mode :(

here's my code: 0001-2566-4083 I've already added all of ya to my list ;)
I've added you back -- as well as everyone else in the thread. Hope to see you online soon!

I usually work from 10.00 to 19.00, but after that i'll likely be logging on soon ;)

mosk123

Smash Journeyman
nah they work wherever
just some lagg issues is all

its fine for some peeps tho ^^

mosk123

Smash Journeyman
Off the top of my head, go to WIFI, then フレンド, then フレンドリスト. Your info should be at the top of the friends list.

thanks!
so this is just for WiFi code,
how do i get brawl code? once i have the game running?

D

Deleted member

If you add me pls PM me.Here are far to much in there...

but ive added Zergyou ^^

1332 6955 8124

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
lol I cant read japanese and I have no idea how the Brawl code thing works. I have added you all succsessfully but how exactly do I play with you?

I feel like a noob now :(

WiiRevolution1

Smash Cadet
lol I cant read japanese and I have no idea how the Brawl code thing works. I have added you all succsessfully but how exactly do I play with you?

I feel like a noob now :(
Its ok. ;)

I don't know Japanese either.

Anywaqyz: Go to your friend Roster (The Icon with the Heart and Notepad) and look through your list of friends. If one of them has red text beside his/her name then click on that friend then click the middle option.

Your friend will then be notified that your coming and the Brawl will start.

ZergYou

Smash Rookie
Getting about half a second of lag so far. :p
Hopefully it improves with more local connections.

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
Its ok. ;)

I don't know Japanese either.

Anywaqyz: Go to your friend Roster (The Icon with the Heart and Notepad) and look through your list of friends. If one of them has red text beside his/her name then click on that friend then click the middle option.

Your friend will then be notified that your coming and the Brawl will start.

Awesome. Thanks!

ZergYou

Smash Rookie
Added Kashi. Still trying to get more games going. The lag in the previous game was just too much to play unfortunately. :(

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
Just played 3 games. Lag was really slowing the pace down. Is that how all games are online right now? Im in Cali fyi so that might matter.

I might call it a night and go to bed or play advance wars lol. I'll try tomorrow morning. Thanks for the help and for all the Brawl Codes

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
I think the lag is roughly the same for everyone. So having 4 people, with one of them in Japan is definitely going to make it slow.

I wouldve killed for just half second lag during that second round of matches.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Just played 3 games. Lag was really slowing the pace down. Is that how all games are online right now? Im in Cali fyi so that might matter.

I might call it a night and go to bed or play advance wars lol. I'll try tomorrow morning. Thanks for the help and for all the Brawl Codes
You may have been playing me. In that case its because im in japan and youre in the US. So there is always gonna be lag im afraid. But if you play local friends it shouldnt be a problem

Everyone should put their location in their profile so you know who is where.

So again any of you in Japan?

WiiRevolution1

Smash Cadet
You may have been playing me. In that case its because im in japan and youre in the US. So there is always gonna be lag im afraid. But if you play local friends it shouldnt be a problem

Everyone should put their location in their profile so you know who is where.

So again any of you in Japan?
Yea I remember your name (I'm Lan on SSBB BTW)

It did'nt lag THAT bad. You people are making to much of a big deal out've the lag.

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
No Im not saying the lag was THAT bad but it was noticable and not ignorable. It took a little while to get use to. Yea I was in the game with LAN Kashi and Zerg I believe?

I used TLink then Wario then Diddy and the entire time I played I was gunning for R.O.B. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom