• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willz's Leicester Monthlies (Brawl + Melee): Next Date is 10th OR 17th December

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I actually really really like this place lol

and nah I'm probably not but I might change my mind last minute.

:king:

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, I may host another monthly on the 10th or 17th of December if anyone is interested, although this may be a small one, as I don't expect many people to come up cuz it's holiday times.

May not do a tourney, just chill and play smash yknow

I have been thinking lately of hosting something big next Summer, but housing and the location may create difficulties :/

Wish I lived in London lol

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i know that feel bro
if you did do somethnig in winter i wouldnt be able to go, simply need to save the money for apex
summer is a idfferent story entirely, and its too far away to say anything for certains

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I've always really wanted to host a 2 day tournament, with lots of set-ups, livestream, european attendance all that BS

I've got a lot of ideas, I just don't know how to act any of those ideas out

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I really want to play smash so I'll try to go to everything that happens until I leave to Spain. So host something D:

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
O **** Marcbri, you coming would be awesome :D

Okay imma talk over with my parents later, tbh people should attend this over gamer con or whatever its called, that's gonna suck *** and its expensive. Trust me ;)

:phone:

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
i find it awesome that ur parents allow fests....my parents would kill me if i brought it up with them.....u haz awesome parents

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I can't go for sure the weekend of 18/20 november, going to visit berlin those days. Other dates Im fine.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hopefully I can come, if I win the London Monthlies I will put money aside for this :)

London Gaming Con are gay for the 18+ thing....im definitely on your side for that one Willz, I really want you to just come to it anyway and just come in but it would be gay if they didn't let you in and you travelled all that way.

Top Bottom