• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

Nope

Smash Lord
More like, GOD KAIS!!! = Springfield Slayers
/sigh I'm about tired of this God Kais Nonsense, so when we crew battle and beat you guys so bad you wish you had taken up baking instead of smash. We are going to record it and put it on a Youtube Channel called Springfield>God Kais. After that I will lurk the forums for anytime you guys say something God Kai Related and then I'm just going to link the youtube channel!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
/sigh I'm about tired of this God Kais Nonsense, so when we crew battle and beat you guys so bad you wish you had taken up baking instead of smash. We are going to record it and put it on a Youtube Channel called Springfield>God Kais. After that I will lurk the forums for anytime you guys say something God Kai Related and then I'm just going to link the youtube channel!
I can't wait until this actually happens. This will be epic, hilarious, and someone going to leave with a wounded pride and never live it down.

jokey665

Smash Ace
Make sure you beat Infern on his boat while you're at it.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
no u .

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha It's so Sad that we are going to Have to Destroy Springfield...But hey Someone has to do it...Why not let the God Kais do it....

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Is this going to happen at the Championship?
I want to see this.

EDIT:

Fonz Should have had him in the most epic Pirate Ship Match in history this last weekend.
Is it on the livestream? I missed this one.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I wish I could come but I'm pretty sure I can't.

And lol at being #9 in points just missing skipping pools...

wakka444

Smash Ace
moose hopefully itll go as smoothly as mine went i was playing smash the night they were pulled^^
and sil was at the piece of cake tournament the next day after his were pulled so NO JOHNS lol

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
moose hopefully itll go as smoothly as mine went i was playing smash the night they were pulled^^
and sil was at the piece of cake tournament the next day after his were pulled so NO JOHNS lol
Oh, so THAT'S why he was on drugs. Now I remember lol.

Also, SHEESH, you people are, like, 4 years older than me, and MY wisdom teeth are starting to give me problems. I may get them pulled before next year. .____.

The Sìrén

Smash Cadet
Since everyone seems to be portraying their likeliness of attending in percentages, I suppose I'll join in.

I'm 95% sure I'll be attending, AZ. Just a few more things I have to work out.

If I do attend (which I probably am), I'll be bringing 4 other dudes with me.

CAN'T WAIT!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm just gonna go ahead and say if GoadMoose is getting his wisdom teeth pulled, he won't be attending.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Get it?!?!
lol I thought about that when I typed it :p

word, wakka :D

Edit: I might be speaking too soon here.. I think I can move some things around and try to get a different date for the appointment. AZ I'll keep you informed on my situation but chances are good that I'll be able to come afterall :D. -False alarm Johns-

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Nah, Smash + Painkillers = Win.

This is looking epic. Awesome turnout from what I skimmed over. Is OUGA coming? Frame we need to have a goggles off, even though I know my goggles win.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Since I usually speak for OUGA....

It seems doubtful they will go because this is the weekend AFTER their finals. Which means they are moving out of the dorms and such.

I could be mistaken though...

Framerate

Smash Lord
Yeah I really doubt that I'll make it. Shame too, cause my goggles+hat combo was gonna wreck katon.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I'm not sure how pleased my mother will be taking her car out 2-3 weekends in a row, so I'll have to confirm with her first. Circuit champs are first priority. :p I doubt it'll be a problem, though.

/sigh I'm about tired of this God Kais Nonsense, so when we crew battle and beat you guys so bad you wish you had taken up baking instead of smash.
Baking is way more useful, and delicious, than Smash!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@ Moose

I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out. Later that night I was playing basketball. You should be alright for some smash action
I was drugged up for four days. I beat Resident Evil 4, sat in a chair near a fireplace for almost the entire time, ate six cases of pudding, and got together with my ex-girlfriend. I didn't know any of this was happening as it was happening. I just kind of realized it after my medication ran out. That was a surprising phone call.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Wisdom teeth is different for everyone.

I was out for a full day. My brother slept for 2 hours then went to Lacrosse Pracitce.

Sil played in "Piece of cake" Feb edition.

Team Off Constantly will win. Cause I'm going to be there.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
@ Moose

I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out. Later that night I was playing basketball. You should be alright for some smash action
Word.. I should be good to go if I can move the date

Edit: Ok so I got the date moved. See you all there ^.^

Top Bottom