• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Smashcon "$400 in Bonus Pots!!!"

Zone

Smash Champion
Zone, do you think you'll have room for one more?

I really wanted to come to this, but making the whole drive is too much. I cam get to NFL, though.
Well with the 5th ride along the car is full.

sorry man :\

the other car coming from NFL is also full.

EDIT: Quick important question that might decide something....

Is MK9 gonna be on PS3 or Xbox 360?

Cosplaying gets you half off venue? Guess i'm wearing a costume.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
We shall have signs like this one to direct you to the convention and around the parade. This one indicates to turn around you've gotten off the exit and are going the wrong way.

After you get off on the Exit Fremaux you will either see this sign saying to turn around or another that say your going in the "Right Way".

D

Deleted member

Good idea. I assume I will have to go to I-10 and back track a little since I'm coming from I-12?

:phone:

D

Deleted member

yeah brawl starts at 1 and melee starts at 3 so they'll probably end about the same time

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I think there may be a mistake in the address, the address for Ohana Pier I found is 1321 not 1311.

Zone

Smash Champion
guess I'll just go by the new numbers posted address.

hope I'm not fishing for the right place for an hour like I did at Pixel-con. cuz there was conflicting addresses.

D

Deleted member

Me Freddy and Tim are on our way. Probably going to be about 10 mins late and Tim is still looking for a teammate

:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Shout-outs to all who came. We should have a results thread up soon. As for recordings, I'm going to start looking at them this week/weekend. I'm starting school tomorrow, so I know I probably won't have much time to get to it immediately.

Top Bottom