• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hope flashmetroid comes. i cant wait to see him wreck some face with viper

my goal for this SFIV tourney is to not get dead last. one step at a time :laugh:

D

Deleted member

so we have a room at the ramada. we're already here tonight in preparation for tomorrow. if anyone is here tonight and wants to play melee (we dont play brawl at all) give me a call.
225-892-4778
name is taylor.
peace

chaddd

Smash Lord
i will be selling winterfest shirts shirts..dont listen to chaddd

me and tommy came up with the idea of truegamer..i have nothing to do with it..that was funny,real funny

anyway im playing smash with jman,uuaa,m2k, and legion

mango and gmoney are coming tommorrow

justin wong will be here..

looks like a cool turn out to me

see u all u guys there..peace
Oh so what do you do exactly?

Do you pay for the shirts?

Do you draw the designs?

Do you do anything but take credit from Tommy and Steven?

-!-

Smash Lord
damm I need a Partner... The main one wont be able to make it anymore and the 2nd one wasn't really reliable or rather there to begin with... dammn I wish I would of had a week to find someone else :(

anyone O.o???

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Might be going to this, just got back home to the O-Town. Any Melee players still looking for a teammate?

-!-

Smash Lord
lets do it?
Aight man, you Got it!

should be sweet ripping Teams :) I wont be able to be there till like late tomorrow...

I really hope I make Crews >_< otherwise I may just cry :(

EDIT:

Guess the Schedule is roughly the same??? I may just make it to Crews if it stays about the same

OverLade

Smash Hero
For those who havent heard, SFL got caught up in bad weather, and wont necessarily be able to make it by tomorrow. Everyone's alright, but the rain is torrential. Hopefully vehicles will stay in tact and everyone will be able to make it by Sunday at least.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
For those who havent heard, SFL got caught up in bad weather, and wont necessarily be able to make it by tomorrow. Everyone's alright, but the rain is torrential. Hopefully vehicles will stay in tact and everyone will be able to make it by Sunday at least.
Once again, where did you hear about this? The weather is not that bad right now.

:069:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nick Riddle's car might not be leaving till early tomorrow morning unless the rain lightens up. There is another huge band coming along...so we hope for the best.

-!-

Smash Lord
**** I cant wait to get there, Naples will be on its way in a few hours.

Been a while, this is gonna be the ****!

ED we gotta do some friendlies man :)

KBM

Smash Ace
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE ORLANDO TURNPIKE IS OPEN AGAIN?

it was closed because of that big accident, is it open now?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Apparently Rock is no longer going, and I want to team with Linguini, but he's not 100% positive he's going yet???

Raistlin do you still need a teammate???

And is there anyone else whose good that still needs one???

Keep in mind if Linguini goes I'll prob end up teaming with him, but I'm trying to see all of my options!!!

You can PM me here, post here, or call/text me at 239 770 5177 (but i'll be at work tonight from 6-1:30 am so I might not pick up...leave a message)!!!

:colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom