• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
smh = shake my head. And I think seibrik and gnes did a manly MM aka first one to get 5 games above the other so they prob played like 30 matches. Its gonna be recorded once the actual tourney starts kadaj, but the mms today werent.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL My friend Tommy draws the art, then presses and sells the shirts.'

I'm not just making a joke when I say he has literally NOTHING to do with the shirts. Tommy just gives him money sometimes for getting people to buy the shirts.
ya know, Chaddd is mostly right. Just for clarification.

If people won't listen to him then It probably makes sense why I was summoned to this thread(for truth purposes) again. *sigh*

For the record, Chaddd and I never see eye to eye on every subject even tho he's still my bro and Tommy is also a friend of mine.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dude, i realize im going to the tournament today. im going wif inguini.. the thing is, i havent regitsred yet, is any problem if i pay there ?? i really want to get in the towo turnaments. answer as son as possible plz. i have to leave tomorrow at 7am. thank you

Gnes

Smash Master
Lee 5-0ed seibrik. True story.

Timmys chillin at this point.

I did 3 stock seibrik in our Manly Man MM...complete with amazing tech. Im amazing. Also beat him 3-1 in a regular MM...

But seriously...florida is legit...looking forward to the rest of the weekend. Wish us luck texas ^_^

CO18

Smash Hero
Lee 5-0ed seibrik. True story.

Timmys chillin at this point.

I did 3 stock seibrik in our Manly Man MM...complete with amazing tech. Im amazing. Also beat him 3-1 in a regular MM...

But seriously...florida is legit...looking forward to the rest of the weekend. Wish us luck texas ^_^
Yeah man enjoy your saturday dog. Cuz sunday is gonna be a gloomy day for ya.

wiito

Smash Apprentice
dude, i realize im going to the tournament today. im going wif inguini.. the thing is, i havent regitsred yet, is any problem if i pay there ?? i really want to get in the towo turnaments. answer as son as possible plz. i have to leave tomorrow at 7am. thank you
dude hope u can play... good luck :D

Gnes

Smash Master
I only have a few more MM's left...after that...i'll let timmy do his magic.
Sunday is when we bring out our premium tents.

For updates its probably better to text razer or call me

Life After Death

Smash Champion
dam madd hate lol. so anyone wanna update me with wats goin on with melee?

oh and um GL my brawl players aprentices hope ya learn soemthign form ur loss/wins lol

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
hes not a top player so who cares. id be more worried about gnes. hes molesting your state blind
Lol! You guys crack me up! Honestly, it will not be a problem Sunday. Florida is legit like he said. I must say though he will be tough to beat. I will stop by and record some matches most likely. Good luck to everyone! :)

PS. Walnut (a mario main in a metaknight world)

strawhats

Smash Master
Im really sad that there's no stream for this. Good thing SVAR 9 is there for the rescue.

European tourney with livestream should be going on today. (Armada EK, Calle W)

YOU CAN DO IT M2K.

Here's the link for those who want to watch something while being snowed in

There's no sound though

so.. http://www.justin.tv/ajp_anton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom