• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

황미영

Smash Champion
Wait... So Mango went Fox against Hbox? O:

To be honest, I love how everything has changed from Fox and Marth winning nationals to Jiggs taking over. It's like the silliest thing ever, I don't think anybody ever saw something like this happening.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
You're sorta missing the point ADHD...or maybe you're just not that emotional [for lack of a better word] about this kinda thing compared to others.

M2K's display of skill and style are still relatively unmatched. There's just something about it, like it was ****ing magic or something.

Can't really blame people for wishing they could see something like that again.

It's like a washed-up former-iconic band...the fans still buy/listen to whatever new album gets put out, half-a**ed or not, but that won't stop them from saying "man this ain't got **** on their first two albums" or "man, I wish they would go back to how they used to be."

There're better analogies I could've used but I'm hella exhausted and even this post is probably too long for some people to bother reading XD

sidenote: not saying he's supposed to be winning everything...he's just been pretty public about his lack of practice/confidence and people are just like "cmon m2k , step it back up"

oh, right: IMO

>_>

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Wait... So Mango went Fox against Hbox? O:

To be honest, I love how everything has changed from Fox and Marth winning nationals to Jiggs taking over. It's like the silliest thing ever, I don't think anybody ever saw something like this happening.
cause all the good foxes and marth stopped playing or dontcare about a dead game anymore. mango is the "leftovers" of the GOOD melee players.

brawl updates, plz

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Wtf. Why can't fox win a tournament anymore? This blows. F jiggs. I'm bringing fox to the top no matter how long it takes. And why is there a mario/ganon in the top 5? Step it up high tiers. lol. Was colbol at this? We need him to takeout the jiggs lol. Whose skrach play?
This is chaddd.

That's a lot of assumptions at once.

There wasn't a Mario/Ganon in top 5, I played Fox a lot and DJ went mostly Doc.

But I'm the same Ganon that kept 3 stocking you at FAST1 so much that you told me I was camping your Falco with Ganon. Why don't YOU step it up with your high tiers?

For the record, Fox did win the tournament, Mango beat hungrybox with Fox, get a clue.

And also for the record Kage, Jman didn't john at all. He's one of the most legit smashers I know, and he was really only worried about getting his money after the fact.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol Xyro is just bashing back because thats all that Melee players do.

toasty

Smash Hero
lol pretty lame attempt by Xyro, if that's the case, Anti...

on the one hand, I don't blame someone for giving as good as they get from ******* Melee players, but on the other: he's actually defended his posts [with poor reasoning] in the past and well...it's just the same post all the time >_> That's probably the only real annoying part...

At least be creative and try to use logic -_-

toasty

Smash Hero
lol toasty is getting trolled...
hah nah I don't get trolled as hard as you do XD I just commented that he's annoying and his trolling is weak if it IS trolling

I can't WAIT to see videos from this tourney...

Thanks again, Fullmetal, for telling me what was going on during Chad Vs. M2K =D

You ain't no TO4-Dogy nor are you a ROM2-Yay [epic play-by-play of PP Vs. Hbox when I was on the train, and that man was just watchin the livestream!]

....but you'll do, whitey ^_^

Coffee™

I need it....
Any NickRiddle updates?
Nick Riddle lost a mm to Ally and Red Halberd Snakes but he won another mm vs Red's MK.

Co18 won a mm vs Lee Martins Toon Link 2-1 with a 3 stock on 2nd match. Then 2-0'd his Lucario in another mm.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
diddy vs ddd is mad hard, props to seibrik for taking a match lol. i want to see how his MK does.
His MK got 3 stocked by Gnes in a MM(which Gnes won) and 5-0ed by Lee Martin in a first to 5 wins MM.

<3 texas :).

Edit: Co18 is scary lol.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol pretty lame attempt by Xyro, if that's the case, Anti...

on the one hand, I don't blame someone for giving as good as they get from ******* Melee players, but on the other: he's actually defended his posts [with poor reasoning] in the past and well...it's just the same post all the time >_> That's probably the only real annoying part...

At least be creative and try to use logic -_-
lol Toasty, he's a brawl player, bro. Give him a break lol

Also good stuff to Chaddd for ****** at the tourney AND on smashboards. You make me proud! =D

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Hylian said:
His MK got 3 stocked by Gnes in a MM(which Gnes won) and 5-0ed by Lee Martin in a first to 5 wins MM.
Gah ****

Texas is too good.

TOURNEY UPDATES Ravyn? are any ROBs there? i dont think so >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom