• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee™

I need it....
Its bracket.

Mvd and Esam just knocked red halberd and mampam to losers. Dphat and Lee Martin also just knocked HRNUT and GDX to losers.

HAT

Smash Ace
how many teams entered doubles?

will my prediction have been correct from the start? especially if they're starting doubles at 230 pm...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
How about some real results instead of MMs?

Edit: I say that because MMs, you can do all you want.. but in tourney you only have 2 chances if you lose, so it makes it that much sweeter.

황미영

Smash Champion
Man this is going to be shameful if Florida loses... So much trash talk has been done! We must win!!!! xD

And wtf at Seibrik losing his MM's... >w>

Oh well. Hopefully the results will be interesting. O:

Coffee™

I need it....
Nick Riddle and Shaky just took a game off M2k and Ally. 3rd game was also ridiculously close.
EDIT: Lee is lucario and dphat is meta.

Lee Martin and Dphat play M2K and Ally now.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
M2K and Ally need to work on their teamwork, there is no reason why me and Hunger should be taking them to game 5 lol.

Razer/Gnes updates?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i've never actually seen it...but I'm assuming zero suit can use down smash to heal ness...which sounds pretty cool

Coffee™

I need it....
mk 18 and co18 got knockrd out by nick riddle and shaky and are now guaranteed at least 4th.. Seibrik and chaz have to play red halberd and mampam and dphat and lee marrtin play the winner of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom