• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Good **** CO18.

It seems your TL weakness is gone :)
Not true at all. Lee's TL lost to fogos D3 too. Lee just has trouble with D3. You can say the weakness is gone after he beats an actual TL main lol

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Another text from Gnes:

"Singles pools just starting. I 2v1 M2K and Ally..kill ally and M2K starts planking.. I hit him a lot but he still had the lead. He was shaking afterward"
Totally not necessary of him to add, there are a lot of smashers who shake during their matches if it is down to the wire, it's completely natural.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dang where you at Florida?
Not in the money, that belongs to Texas/M2K/Ally XD.

And people need to ****ing chill, he wasn't even johning lol. I never said anything about Jason being cheap or only winning by planking, that's just what he did so I said it. Calm down.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol he wasn't saying that as an unnecessary insult/comment. When you can bring the best player in the world to the point where he shakes from nerves, that's something to brag about.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Glad that was pools lol. Gnes has beaten him in two MM's so far, hopefully he'll do the same in tournament.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Who does Esam play? o.O

I'm so pumped for pound 4, first oos tourney in ages. Wish I went to winterfest too =( Boo.
Esam plays Pikachu. He beat Ally 3-1 in a MM.

Gnes and Esam have played 3 sets.

Gnes won two 3-5 MM's the first 3-2 and the second 3-1. Esam 2-0ed Gnes in pools I think, according to that other post.

Dekar173

Justice Man
This Esam person sounds like an Inui

He plays Pikachu?
Eh? Inui's actually pretty cool, he's just a **** online like most of us are ;)

Pikachu is one of the more awesome characters to watch. Except when Anther plays, then it's too graphic and I usually have to cover my eyes.

Updates, this thread needs more of them.

Who was the best placing FL team??

Dekar173

Justice Man
I already know that I just want to know exactly how far behind texas they were.

Btw- Dphat and Lee 2-0'd all of the FL teams they faced except for a Ness + ZSS team.

Who was this team? Good job to them, though they ultimately reached the inevitable status of terminated. :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom