• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
it's all good, just really enjoyed our set forever ago. Alllsooo

Brawls Bad M'kay?
Say that to the money in my wallet...

Your saying "Smash isn't a game, its a way of life SON" applies to SMASH, not just MELEE. Also, yeah i know melee is more fun, but less people play and i don't wanna have to go to ZP to pay 3$ to practice...but my bro and seibrik rarely play.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Sheik isn't amazing, therefore you do not meet his requirements.

I on the other hand, play pikachu, a should-be top tier *****.

Also, i have this cake.
Now that's mean; Sheik is an excellent teammate.

Incredible at racking damage and can surprise attack or cover a lot of ground with DACUS in order to help a teammate.

Can interrupt anything with a needle.

Generally doesn't have any awful matchups 1v1 and they only get better with a teammate like Snake.

Not to mention I has REALLY good brownies.

@RedHalberd: You start talking to your parents and I'll bring you and as much of Tampa as possible. DO IT NAO!! lol.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
SOrry for the hassle people. But if you want to play you have to register online. Its only the pot prices then, once you reach the event you can pay the proper door fees! thank you every1

Renth

Smash Hero
SOrry for the hassle people. But if you want to play you have to register online. Its only the pot prices then, once you reach the event you can pay the proper door fees! thank you every1
hm how helpful, thanks guys! its mandatory to play entrance fees online but hey, don't you sweat you can pay the door fee at the door.

-- no hate, i just hate pre-reg.

skrach8

Smash Lord
fvkin pay pal is killin me right now.....

ok hbox setup a pay pal account, clicked on the melee singles 10 bucks--->add cart---> takes me to pay pal log in site... log in...... no amount due no nothing.... repeat process. same outcome, am i missing something?

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
OK **** it... we will do registration at the door. I web admin is screwing up the site horribly. So registration pre registration is not needed. We will take the money at the door. This simply means everyone will pay a consistant $20 door fee. If u have a set-up then u will receive the proper discount. Sorry for the problems. Now... this means all smashers must arrive before 5pm friday to register at the door. This will give us the proper time to create brackets and all that good stuff... see u soon guys!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
since you cant pay online anymore, you should find a way to pre-register that has non payment. since theres no payment make pre-reg mandatory, and close it like the wednesday-thursday before the tourney happens in december. then youd be able to make pools faster cause you'd have already divided everyone up by skill level and location, and if they dont show up you can just mark them off the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom