• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest Results. Kissimmee Florida.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
I am proud of Seibrik. He has become so much better. So inspiring in this game. He, Afro, Lambchops are our legends always. Good stuff. Everyone in general is too good. Oh and Ally is good as heck! I finally got to see why he is the best snake. xD! M2K honestly is still the best he just sucks horribly at the diddy match up. Good games Jason. You'll understand it one day. Oh and to ********* placing twice in top ten congrats! We have national weight (sort of). Redhalberd honestly is legit but, he is still learning basic stuff like metaknight's up tilt beating out lucario's down air (Lee Martin) lol! Bro only thing you lack is experience and you'll be in our top three (maybe #1). One day you'll prove it to the nation. GD extreme!

Some Winterfest videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/manofgames4555

PS. Walnut (a mario main in a metaknight world)

Sorry Hbox and melee players of Florida I don't play that game but, much love keep wreckin'

gallax

Smash Hero
im making some vids atm. but my editing software is taking forever. its so stupid. ive been at it for the last few hours and only have like 3 vids all done. im working on it people.

Raver/Dphat/Lee Martin/Gnes- did anyone happen to find my wallet?

and razer beat dphat in 1$ mk dittos by planking. lol. too funny.

CO18

Smash Hero
im making some vids atm. but my editing software is taking forever. its so stupid. ive been at it for the last few hours and only have like 3 vids all done. im working on it people.

Raver/Dphat/Lee Martin/Gnes- did anyone happen to find my wallet?

and razer beat dphat in 1$ mk dittos by planking. lol. too funny.
Yo I sent you a pm.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Fl is amazing. This was a fumble for Ally, we all know he could have gotten much higher. Seibrik and Co effing impressed me odee, and M2k is super consistent.

Nick Riddle oh my 0-o

^ you have talent

Good stuff to my brova ESAM too.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Yeah sure, and ill fix the esam/hrnut melee mix up.

Co18 i used DK more than MK.. can u put Donkey Kong/ Metaknight? :p

Also it was nice meeting new people, Shaky, you got my respect. keep ****** top tiers :p
Nick Riddle im getting closer ^-^
HRnut.. im not even gonna say anything ;-;
Ally, watchout for my DK next time hahaha
ESAM, still a cocky ******* even offline but ur amazing
Dolo, ur MK is crazy
Razer, we didnt even play but it was nice meeting u
Redhalberd, wtf? i wanted to see u 2nd! not seibrik!
Mampam, didnt get to play u but i still wouldnt want to, ur the only snake that DI's soo well
2nLio, u have a great TL but work on the DK matchup
co18, u amaze me every single day
Dphat.. GET ***** BY SHAKY HAHAHAHAHA
Lee Martin, sexy TL u got
ZMT, <3333 ur marth is better than Chaz's for me
GDX, work agaisnt my MK, and dont call me dumb cuz i picked FD vs a diddy, i **** diddys there

I was hoping to see Near, Rei, Lesson3 in the pools. Lesson3, u could have beaten me if ur shiek didnt mess up that much, best shiek ever man.

Ally, yo pense que tu ibas a ganar mucho, donde esta el fuego latino? haha

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

Also it was nice meeting new people, Shaky, you got my respect. keep ****** top tiers :p

Dolo, ur MK is crazy

I was hoping to see Near, Rei, Lesson3 in the pools. Lesson3, u could have beaten me if ur shiek didnt mess up that much, best shiek ever man.

lolwut

Anyway good job at winterfest bro!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master

Nick Riddle im getting closer ^-^
HRnut.. im not even gonna say anything ;-;
Ally, watchout for my DK next time hahaha
ESAM, still a cocky ******* even offline but ur amazing
Dolo, ur MK is crazy
Razer, we didnt even play but it was nice meeting u
Redhalberd, wtf? i wanted to see u 2nd! not seibrik!
Mampam, didnt get to play u but i still wouldnt want to, ur the only snake that DI's soo well
2nLio, u have a great TL but work on the DK matchup
co18, u amaze me every single day
Dphat.. GET ***** BY SHAKY HAHAHAHAHA
Lee Martin, sexy TL u got
ZMT, <3333 ur marth is better than Chaz's for me
GDX, work agaisnt my MK, and dont call me dumb cuz i picked FD vs a diddy, i **** diddys there

I was hoping to see Near, Rei, Lessthan3 in the pools. Lesson3, u could have beaten me if ur shiek didnt mess up that much, best shiek ever man.

fixed for allowing the player who you fought to know who he is lol, and sorry i don't mean to be a non generic snake it just happens:laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol yea, i did recall seeing esam's name on that placing instead of him... and yea the real hrnut was paying my rent bills by going to my place with raz and halberd paying more bills from TX and Lee martin staying at my place
true i was paying the bills with eddie and Tx lol

iLight

Smash Lord
fun tournament

everyone i met pretty much was awesome

shoutouts to Roni,LM,Scidadle,<3,Ed,TX good ****

also shoutout to that one guy i played who nearly fell out of his chair everytime i did dacus that guy was awesome

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
it was mostly pools of 5, some of 6, top two made it out.

17 pools.

originally it made exactly 32, but due to some confusion with late players, and time constraints we were forced to rush making a 34 man, 64 sized bracket, with alot of byes -.-

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Hey thanks to everyone who came out to Winterfest, and to CO18 for making this thread for me. Thanks! I have enough stuff to worry about, as you all already know. I have contacted a good number of you guys regarding payments and what we are going to do about the situation. If I have not contacted you yet ( you know who u guys r) that means i have lost ur contact information so please do not hesitate to call me in regards to the matter. Because Again, I love all you guys for comig out, I had a great time and I wanna have another great event minus the bad news of payouts lol. Dont worry I will get right on top of everything so please be patient... but for now.. I can see our next big match up will definitely be Texas vs. Florida vs. Louisianna! there was some major **** talk about that that weekend. I enjoyed the match up... Lets see where it goes fromt here Thanks guys!

Special shout out to:
Co18, Seibrik, MK18, ESAM, Ultimate Razer, HrNut, Mero, HungryBox, Bonesaw, Frames, Gnes, G$, Chaddd, Chaz, M2k, Ally, Mango, Jman, Lee martin, DallasPhat, Nick Riddle, Full Metal, Shaky, VericZ, and everyone else who helped me out running the event and flew in to support us. I promise I will take care of you guys so look forward to the next event!

PB&J

Smash Hero
i got 17th in melee singles

this tourny was so much fun

i knew co18 would get top three and seibrik is seibrik..good stuff fl brawl was actulally fun to watch at this tourny besides all the "running down the clock stuff"

and action b is great for picking everybody up from the airport and uuaa for housing

hbox too

and disney world for icing on the cake

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
1. Mango - Jiggs/Fox
2. HungryBox - Jiggs
3. Mew2King - Marth/Fox
4. Chaddd - Fox/Ganon
5. DJ Nintendo - Doc
5. Jman - Fox
7. Scrach8 - Marth
7. QDVS - Marth
9. ESAM - Samus
9. UUAA - Fox
9. Rice - Falco
9. Full Metal - Marth
13. Green Mario - Mario
13. G$ - Falco/Marth
13. Linguini - Ganon
13. Blea Gelo - Luigi/Ice Climbers

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Ally no es latino. xD

Buen trabajo con DK! ;DDDDD

si lo dije en espanol significa que el habla espanol, el y yo hablamos espanol en el torneo, y el es latino, yo creo q es chilleno or something like dat

Top Bottom