• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wisconsin Official Brawl Power Rankings!!

Sago

Smash Lord
thats alot of posts :| but either way kenni if you place top 10 im sure you could make honorable mentions. but 1 tournament wouldent get you onto the PR

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
kenni your post count doesnt go up in this forum so i dont get why you are postin in this thread like 30 times lol

for content: should wafles really be below fade? i thought wafles has been doing pretty solid the last few CoB's, and i dont remember fade going to many tournies outside of Toyman Trials (rip)

... and also i beat fade at the daisho con tourney :bowser2: :bowser2:

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
I just went to a Chicago Tourny, Going to ECSS and MPS going to 2 smash fests in between and I blowed at smash back then but, I have been improving a lot. We all are improving it's hard to say who's where at this point in time. I think thats why Sago made this thread. There hasent been many other tournies besides toyman in Wisconsin which is why I went to go to chicago. Hunger said hes going to start monthlies which I plan on attending all of them and I have been talking about hosting a tourny as well.

And the Diasho con tourney was mix of brawl and melee where you won every melee game and won only one brawl game against me.

As far as I know according to the panel listings Who should be higher fatboy,sago, and grimace all was a very hard decsion and the same senario with Wafles and fade

Zicore

Smash Champion
the fact that he beat you in brawl says lots though.

also, I should be an honorable mention. I took 2 stocks off of lain at FBT6 with rob lol

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
kenni your post count doesnt go up in this forum so i dont get why you are postin in this thread like 30 times lol

for content: should wafles really be below fade? i thought wafles has been doing pretty solid the last few CoB's, and i dont remember fade going to many tournies outside of Toyman Trials (rip)

... and also i beat fade at the daisho con tourney :bowser2: :bowser2:
I don't care about Smashboards. I mainly use AiB.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
zicore dont forget about you owning kels at that one cob. lol

also fade im just messing with you lol but ya i am interested to see how you and wafles compare at MPS.

Sago

Smash Lord
haha this thread even has some of the melee guys alittle intrested in brawl. This might actually help the community. And thanks affinity i forgot i stole this from you <3

pipe--

Smash Cadet
Cool, PRs. I guess I'm gonna fly all the way to WI's next tourney so I can join them.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
nice rankings, you WI guys need to make it out to the MWE more! Enjoyed my sets vs sago and fatboy.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
he took a match off of ally at clash of brokeness in winners bracket. took third in dubz at snes and won fbt4, lpc2 and won/performed great in many other tournys. besides that one of midwests best Warios if not the best.

And spikes wanted zamus next to his name... he plays zamus.
I personally asked spikes who his main was and he said Ike... o_0

Arty

Smash Lord
he took a match off of ally at clash of brokeness in winners bracket. took third in dubz at snes and won fbt4, lpc2 and won/performed great in many other tournys. besides that one of midwests best Warios if not the best.
Haha Quik was obviously joking. :laugh:

And I won LPC2

Wafles

Smash Lord
MPS pretty much confirmed the entire top 10 I think, except Matty should definitely move up into the top 10 seeing as he placed 5th at MPS.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
MPS pretty much confirmed the entire top 10 I think, except Matty should definitely move up into the top 10 seeing as he placed 5th at MPS.
... And kenni should be put on it. :B yeah matty did very well at MPS. And even though folk is a really cool guy, I don't think he's top 10... :/ (I 3 stocked him on his own CP...)

Wafles

Smash Lord
Going to 1 tourney and bragging about your performance doesn't really do much good for you, stick with the tourney scene and keep performing well and you'll get on the top 10, but it wont happen after 1 or 2 tourneys.

Top Bottom