• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wisconsin Official Brawl Power Rankings!!

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
We didn't play at all yoshq. I was the guy with the black backpack wearing a grey Mario shirt, not sure if you saw me ><;

And thanks for the compliments guys, but hunger himself said that two tourneys doesn't get one into the top 10 haha. Maybe next time though.

Sago

Smash Lord
Haha kenni your like foaming at the mouth to get on the PR. Its suppose to help you want to improve not ask me every 50 minutes if you can be on it yet.

Also spikes is like my best friend for life so im pretty sure i know who he plays...color and all.

Matty impressed me depending on his bracket.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Haha kenni your like foaming at the mouth to get on the PR. Its suppose to help you want to improve not ask me every 50 minutes if you can be on it yet.

Also spikes is like my best friend for life so im pretty sure i know who he plays...color and all.

Matty impressed me depending on his bracket.
;D Unfortunately, I have virtually no offline practice outside of tournies anymore, as Buuda, my offline training buddy, ragequit Brawl after his performance at MPS... :/ Plus I can't get to ECSS so I'm gonna have to really step it up at the next MPS :O

He went Ike both times and said that Ike was his new main.... Maybe he was sandbagging???? o_0

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Hey WI dudes, MN needs one of your numbers so we can tell you if we're going to be late or not?

If one of you could text me at (612)845-4731, that'd be great. We're setting out bright and early tomorrow, but we're not 100% sure we'll make it right at 10 AM.

yoshq

Smash Master
Hey WI dudes, MN needs one of your numbers so we can tell you if we're going to be late or not?

If one of you could text me at (612)845-4731, that'd be great. We're setting out bright and early tomorrow, but we're not 100% sure we'll make it right at 10 AM.
you mean to ECSS?

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming for all of you. Thank you Sago for taking the initiative to start up WI power rankings!

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I think it will too. I personally have much more incentive to play better because of it, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that condition.

Zicore

Smash Champion
boooooooooo wafles should be ahead of fade

wafles for prezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

im lit as ****

10grimaceboners

Top Bottom