• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

D

Deleted member

I dunno, it's probably because I have a great R.O.B. and Peach main in my region that I've played with(KB and Sil). They are really amazing with the characters, and have placed well at tournaments.

D

Deleted member

It's just what SFP's tier list looks like...:glare:

I'm really starting to like that smiley.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
hahaha that psynergy vortex is SPELLBINDING! GET IT? oh rief you slay me!
rief is a champion, dont let anyone else tell you different

that didnt stop me from dumping him in the reserves when amiti came along and promptly forgetting about him though.
:awesome:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Ugh...let's not bring up Yoshi...plz? :facepalm:

Wolf x Fox

Discuss. :glare:
I like wolf, as said earlier all of fox's stuff that's good other than U-smash you can SDI out of and you can just reflect the lasers back too and Bears can come out of nowhere.

Videos of D3
I'm watching these after I eat. I'll say stuff if I think of anything. I played Tyser tonight for 2 rounds and only faired basically. I honestly think FD might be the best stage for VS D3 (or maybe vs most the cast) because you can just out camp him there with retreating fair to bair to Rblaster to get behind them and start camping the other side.

EDIT: LOL the end of round 2.

Good shiz Kain, :wolf: HOWL

Gah777

Smash Lord
Top Bottom