• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
This thread moves too fast for me lol. Hi Sato ;D

@ Gheb's WoT: yeah, basically. Wolf is pretty awesome at punishing landings.

Ish! Hi Ish! I am glad those two stages are gone :D they are retarted lol. Castor Fox isn't a pitiful pup he'll take Wolf out any day son.
Mannnnnnn, those are my two favorite CP stages :< lol

@ Seagull: Too lazy to actually say anything besides I watched all of the videos and I enjoy checking out your Wolf :)

Kain doing work for wolf in the Midwest.
This. Also, hi Red Ryu ;D

Wolf mains, your input is greatly desired:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293219
I'll see if I can get any cool stuff over winter break, no promises though >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NDT0NPbcCU

^Mexican wolfs know what's good! Look at the long lightstepping. omgomgomg
How did it take us this long to discover this video @_@

yes and most wolfs wont be able to copy me because they won't know what im doing!

gonna go test it on some scrubby players now
Scrubby players? I'm your man JJ, just wait a week :D lol

:059:

RATED

Smash Lord
rief is a champion, dont let anyone else tell you different

that didnt stop me from dumping him in the reserves when amiti came along and promptly forgetting about him though.
:awesome:
IMO : Amiti fails. He's the character that I use less, he's a mercury adept without wish, yet he doesnt have that much of attack stat, not quick and not super defensive neither. He's a 0 in my book.

equip the Zel ring(agility ring thing) to Rief and you have a awesome character there.

I love the game, Himi is the only thing I hate about it, let's get a random rock that will "revive" a character that will get to my party and that's it. Sveta is awesome though.

also a tip, if you want to grind lvls and you already cleared the game( story) go to where there's "wild tuaparang soldiers" and they give you A LOT OF EXPERIENCE a ****ing LOT and also every battle gives you a water of life.

also if you want to hurry up, equip lure cap in one character since in this game encounter rate is kinda low.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I've always said the light stepping was amazing. No one listened? Dear lord.

Hey Ish, any videos I should check out? Hoping that Wolf made at least some advancements, no matter how small.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, is there any thread concerning light stepping or whatnot?
I wanna learn it, but I don't even know what to do after the sideB.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
You just need to find the right angle and press > B. Then, do whatever you want. May it be fall, jump or DI away. I'm sure there's videos around. Here's mine from a long time ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bpbtw2zYjI

Jcav would be delighted to help you if you have more questions.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Please i need help, I cant Bdacus out of a Dtilt :( ive tried all the timings and i can do it correctly out of an AC Fair, an spotdodge and EVEN a bair. But something is not right with Dtilt, is it impossible?

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Also, i was just practicing lightstepping :3 its actually very easy, i prefer to do it as Semifer did in his video. Fastfall from the ledge but jump immediatly while buffering a blaster DIing out of the stage, then SideB.... it Always lightsteps if done correctly, then in battlefield for example, you can Nair with your second jump and land on the side plataforms above the stage.... it looks so cool and its actually easy xP

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Just got back from huge mid tier tourney. I got 4th/32.

I beat M2k, Doom, Inui, and Snakeee. Lost to Pink Fresh 0-2 in winners and Atomsk 1-2 in Wolf dittos lawl.

I'm pretty proud of myself.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
WUTWUT.

Peach player INVAAASSIOON.
One-man invasion? Don't think so lol. Hi PeachGuard :)

Hey Ish, any videos I should check out? Hoping that Wolf made at least some advancements, no matter how small.
Hi Asaph ;D Stop by more often! The xat is actually active on a somewhat regular basis again :3

Uhh... check out all of the recent videos in the video thread, particularly Semifer's video (shows all sorts of cool things about Wolf imo). Besides that... I don't think we've stumbled upon anything that amazing lol

:3333333333333333333333
:3

Yeah, there are two main distances, a short one and a long one. They both have some leeway, but with a bit of practice you should have very little trouble getting them consistently :3

Please i need help, I cant Bdacus out of a Dtilt :( ive tried all the timings and i can do it correctly out of an AC Fair, an spotdodge and EVEN a bair. But something is not right with Dtilt, is it impossible?
I... do not know :( Ask Auspher?

Also, i was just practicing lightstepping :3 its actually very easy, i prefer to do it as Semifer did in his video. Fastfall from the ledge but jump immediatly while buffering a blaster DIing out of the stage, then SideB.... it Always lightsteps if done correctly, then in battlefield for example, you can Nair with your second jump and land on the side plataforms above the stage.... it looks so cool and its actually easy xP
This :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjNJW1rMiEU

This is Ishi makin' me into a Wofl. :3c
<333 Expect those critiques to be up by the end of this weekend... I should stop being so slow lol.

Woot, HOBO tomorrow. I got a few videos recorded in friendlies against Leaf's Pikachu and Tree's Sheik.

Good luck KRD! :)

I beat M2k, Doom, Inui, and Snakeee. Lost to Pink Fresh 0-2 in winners and Atomsk 1-2 in Wolf dittos lawl.

I AM DISAPPOINT >:O You need to stop losing to PF lmao.

And clearly I was kidding xD Good **** Seagull :) Results thread time? ;D

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Good ****, Joe ma hoe! Did Inui and M2K go Ike on you? I'd hope so, Ike is soooooo~ free for Wolf like 7/3 Wolf advantage :p

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
holy **** its asaph <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

i'll have you know i try and pull off asaphs as often as i can, and i make sure i recover afterwards :3

good **** gull :O but you lost to a looocas? Pink fresh is too good lol

JCav

Smash Lord
I'm right there with you

Have you seen this? I go over it briefly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIaypm4cbfY

^Like, good job dude, way to go!

Uhh... check out all of the recent videos in the video thread, particularly Semifer's video (shows all sorts of cool things about Wolf imo). Besides that... I don't think we've stumbled upon anything that amazing lol
:
Where is this video?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
M2k went Kirby both matches and tried to time me out by planking and ****. I 2-0'd him and everyone i beat. Atomsk told M2k not to go Ike because he'd get wrecked lmao. Inui went Ike and Ganon. Snakeee went Sheik and Peach. Doom went Pit and Kirby. Atomsk went Wofl and ditto'd me. He knows the ditto matchup better then me lol.

I went all Wolf for honor purposes.

M2k also said he thinks Wolf should be high tier, but I don't agree. I did agree when he said Wolf is underated. He said all this later when I friendlied his Mk.

Couldn't participate in regular singles because I have work today form 11-7. Well, I'm at work right now.

I hope Md/Va does good today.

Edit: Lightstepping is useless.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Good ****, Joe ma hoe! Did Inui and M2K go Ike on you? I'd hope so, Ike is soooooo~ free for Wolf like 7/3 Wolf advantage :p

Except you have no excuse losing to a top player that isn't a mid-tier main in a mid-tier tournament regardless of which character they use. NO. EXCUSE. If you're a top player of said mid-tier character imo. Which Seagull is :p And what's all this about Ike being ultra-free :<

Where is this video?
Check out the video thread, should be in the OP :3

M2k went Kirby both matches and tried to time me out by planking and ****. I 2-0'd him and everyone i beat. Atomsk told M2k not to go Ike because he'd get wrecked lmao. Inui went Ike and Ganon. Snakeee went Sheik and Peach. Doom went Pit and Kirby. Atomsk went Wofl and ditto'd me. He knows the ditto matchup better then me lol.

I went all Wolf for honor purposes.

M2k also said he thinks Wolf should be high tier, but I don't agree. I did agree when he said Wolf is underated. He said all this later when I friendlied his Mk.

Couldn't participate in regular singles because I have work today form 11-7. Well, I'm at work right now.

I hope Md/Va does good today.

Edit: Lightstepping is useless.
lol M2K. Idk, I really don't feel like Wolf beats a good Ike that badly UNLESS you really know the matchup, and there aren't very many top Ike mains to practice with... Sorry to hear about you not being able to enter regular singles though :( Who outplaced you in mid-tiers, and with which characters?

Also, sorry to hear about losing to Atomsk... we spent like a solid month doing ditto practice so he's pretty good with that xD

Lightstepping isn't useless D: it can hurt you if you don't have perfect control over it, but otherwise it's a worthwhile mixup to learn imo.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I feel just for the brief moment i've been in the WOlf social that I've picked up so many sexy things I want to be able to do with Wolf, in Brawl of course.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Lightstepping is useful to those who have the skill to use it. I've used it, skillfully, once. It's useful for guarding the edge, and catches the opponent offguard.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Have you seen this? I go over it briefly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIaypm4cbfY
I didn't know where to look for this at, since...I'll be brutally honest...your video thread is lacking in content.

Look at the Sonic Video Thread I did. Very organized and clean, with instructional videos included. That's why I couldn't find it. Your video thread doesn't include videos like that, and because of that, I honestly didn't know where to look. I was a lost. ;-;

M2K also said that G&W was top tier, Diddy Kong/Olimar beat Meta Knight, and Fox was top tier.

Just sayin'.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Chu-1st
Pink-2nd
Atomsk-3rd
Me-4th.

Atomsk forfeitted to Pink and in return Pink gave him 20 extra form winnings. Pink forfeitted to Chu for 20 more dollars from winnings. Top 3 were the only ones paid out, which saddens me cause I got 4th lol. Pf split with Chu because he can't beat Chu and I told him he needs to split because it won't end well and he gave in. He got 3-0'd in winners finals. I think I was the only person there who could actually beat Chu.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Lightstepping is an awesome mindgame you just have to know when it's gonna happen most people jus fall cause they don't expect it to happen. I usually get people with a jump on stage shine froma light step or bair. You just have to react to the lightstep right away

Top Bottom