• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
She's a damn billionaire so she don't give a **** GA.

Tekkie didn't pre-reg so his name for pools shall appear today.

tekkie

Smash Master
Everyone. Since I won't be there to do it myself ;__;

But really lol. Good luck to all of you Wolves :3

Also, long time no see GA <3

:059:
i talked to trevor about why you werent here and he said ITS BECAUSE YOURE A WORTHLESS ****

i made that last part up; something about money johns ;_;

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
tekkies just mad cause he hasnt gotten his GA lovin's lately

its ok little one, creeper golden will watch you through your window tonight

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
i talked to trevor about why you werent here and he said ITS BECAUSE YOURE A WORTHLESS ****

i made that last part up; something about money johns ;_;
JJ is in NY this weekend, my family friend that lives in NorCal left for Turkey three days ago, Choice is the best and I'd still fly all the way over there for him <3 but basically my parents said no and I was like, blah, not worth the aftermath... there's always next year though, right?

Also, how'd you do day 1? And the other Wolves too I guess :p Sad to hear about Choice getting 2-0'd by Pika though :(

tekkies just mad cause he hasnt gotten his GA lovin's lately

its ok little one, creeper golden will watch you through your window tonight
This is why I miss you. lol

Rizen

Smash Legend
This thread moves too fast to keep up with.

Good luck everyone!

Q: What (and when) should Wolf do offstage? Can he go low and intercept? My wolf always messes up and has to rely on his UpB to return. Not being able to quick edge hog is weird for me.

tekkie

Smash Master
^never ever ever ever upB except as a crazy mixup if you can. use second jump and sideB differently and unpredictably.

i forgot there's some legit wolf from las vegas who goes by lycan here.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
pane and i got ****ed choice made it through barely

money match time
Choice beat everyone in his pool except for Stealth Raptor lmao. And he didn't even go :wolf:...Lmao. :falco: vs :pikachu2: is harder then :wolf: vs :pikachu2:. Though :lucario: was a smart idea.
^never ever ever ever upB except as a crazy mixup if you can. use second jump and sideB differently and unpredictably.

i forgot there's some legit wolf from las vegas who goes by lycan here.
Word?

D

Deleted member

I agree with you there. Wolf vs. Pika is a much better matchup than with Falco.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't think I'll ever understand Choice's decision making. Other than him failing at the beginning of match 1 against Rain I don't see why he'd switch to Falco, since he did fine with Wolf all game other than the very start of it. Should've tried it game 2 with Wolf again, he did pretty well for how how rusty he was [and not being particularly known for his achievements vs MK].

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
while i do agree wolf is probably the hardest of the spacies, all are really free for pikachu. if a pikachu doesnt win in a spacies match either the spacy is that much better or the pikachu doesnt have much exp. i have plenty vs all and have no problem dealing with them

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
while i do agree wolf is probably the hardest of the spacies, all are really free for pikachu. if a pikachu doesnt win in a spacies match either the spacy is that much better or the pikachu doesnt have much exp. i have plenty vs all and have no problem dealing with them
If you ever have the chance, could you get some Wolf vs Pika videos recorded/uploaded with Choice? I have'nt seen the MU played at high levels of MU knowledge/experience and player ability since '08, and would greatly appreciate a more recent take on it lol :p

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I can sum it up for you...

Wolf: laser/platform camping into bair's into missed grabs into f-smash

Pika: aerial neutral b into grab attempt.

if the pika got the grab, instant death
if pika missed grab, they get ****ed up

rinse, repeat.

D

Deleted member

@Gheb, it looked like he was having a lot more trouble when he was using Falco against Rain. His Wolf REALLY brought it back at the end of that match, and if he was capable of gaining momentum like that with Wolf, why would he switch? :/

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's what I'm thinking, Auspher. It obviously wasn't the character choice that made him lose game 1 but the mistakes he made in the beginning of the match. I mean it's probably grasping at straws because Rain still could've just used Falco and deliver the **** if it really came down to it but still - at least a match would've been possible had he stayed Wolf imo. Oh well.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
MM me!!!!
I wish Choice still posted in here. :(
He posts in Mafia and BBR.

tekkie

Smash Master
you're all going to **** yourselves when you see me/choice dittoes. have one saved with atomsk too. have one saved against rain's MK. couldn't save my replays against x's sonic because genesis was full of scrubby unhacked non-infinite replay wiis. have some other crap saved but i dont even remember.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
you're all going to **** yourselves when you see me/choice dittoes. have one saved with atomsk too. have one saved against rain's MK. couldn't save my replays against x's sonic because genesis was full of scrubby unhacked non-infinite replay wiis. have some other crap saved but i dont even remember.
:awesome:

.AC.

Smash Lord
This thread moves too fast to keep up with.

Good luck everyone!

Q: What (and when) should Wolf do offstage? Can he go low and intercept? My wolf always messes up and has to rely on his UpB to return. Not being able to quick edge hog is weird for me.
learn to sideb cancel consistently , it gives you so much more options :)

.AC.

Smash Lord
since tkd quit i won't have any top level players to practice with, which means i will have to go to socal to get the practice in :p

.AC.

Smash Lord
tkd was my way of winning :p

the rest of the people in tj seem to be catching up, so i guess there is a little bit of motivation there as well

D

Deleted member

How long ago did TKD quit? I know some people were hoping he would come to Genesis, so I wasn't even aware that he's out of the scene.

.AC.

Smash Lord
like a week ago, right after e4j champion
i actually thought about quitting too but then i remembered i got this

Kuares

Pizza
like a week ago, right after e4j champion
i actually thought about quitting too but then i remembered i got this
I was wondering what happened to him, sorry to hear that you lost a good training partner.

I'll have to break the news somehow to the foxes.

.AC.

Smash Lord
Okay, thanks.

My wolf sc***s himself offstage :urg:.
just remember to go for the ledge, space it so that if they ledgehog you go right over and that you grab it if they don't. if you are recovering high and are being chased you can sideb cancel or upb aiming to the ledge. also remember to always save your jump, if you sideb and are hit, you don't lose your jump, which is one of the most important things to avoid getting gimped
If you quit, I would cry. :(
that's why i'm not quitting :)

I was wondering what happened to him, sorry to hear that you lost a good training partner.

I'll have to break the news somehow to the foxes.
:(... :)

Top Bottom