• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Laem

Smash Champion
Choice had great flashcancels in his set vs rain. Deff an improvement from those scrubby recoveries by Kain and Holms that other tourney :D

_Kain_

Smash Champion
T is an ***. But my god he's an *** that's usually always right and that's why he's one of my favorite posters!

How can I improve flash cancelling. Like I memorize it in training mode, by sound and by time. But then when I'm in tourny I can never usually do it, and I usually blame it on the different lag of the TV's or not being able to hear.

Rizen

Smash Legend
So wolf keeps his second jump if he hits a solid stage after sideB-ing, I didn't know that. Good to know. I'll have to practice sideB cancels.
Game 4 & 5 of me vs KT in losers finals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b399wsoVoQ
Good fight. Sweet KO at 4:45! Too bad about being juggled at the end:c.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I can flash cancel with 2 timed presses of the button consistantly. :D

a lot of people try to find a rhythm so they input the special button multiple times but with a practiced rhythm so that they hit the cancel window.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I always just practiced it with my TV muted first, then turn the volume back on and look away from my TV and check if I memorized the timing, and I would be able to hear if I did it right or not.

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Some wolf should post how to do all of the various special techniques, even really easy ones like AC f-air and scar through stage, in an updated thread. I can do those, but others can't and there's stuff like b-reverse laser/semi-scar hopping, flash cancelling, etc...that I fail at most of the time because there isn't a set place to seeee how to do them.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I've never heard it called Ota before, lol. I'm well aware of what it is, though. I attended it and went as James from Team Rocket in 2009. You can see pics on facebook.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Joe are you excited for Ota next week?!

:phone:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm going with a bunch of Md/Va smashers and my little brother. I'm most excited to waste entire paychecks in the dealer's room :awesome:.

I needa take a bunch of pictures and videos again this year. Maybe go to the ramen place I went to as well at the inner harbor. I HOPE IT ISN'T 100 DEGREES LIKE IT WAS TODAY THOUGH. JESUS CHRIST IT'S BEEN HOT OUT. /caps

I'll also probably enter the brawl singles tournament for funsies (It's free, but winner gets a trophy).

I kinda want some pokemon, mario, sonic, Bleach, FMA, and Naruto stuff. Maybe some other cool ****. Good thing I got like 200$ to spend~. I also wanna buy a gigantic :pikachu2: plush for my gf just to see her blush and hug it.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
We definitely have to meet up at some point and play some Brawlsies. I'm gonna spend a ton in the dealers room as well. Oh well, money well spent right? XD

I'm so pumped though, they're premiering the FMA:BH movie AND the Trigun Movie there! :O

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
:awesome:

I swear, every time I see that smilie used anywhere on this site now, the first thing my mind thinks is "Ishiey just saw an Asian girl".

... :awesome:

As much as I love asian girls, I have had enough of their crap for the time being and have started experimenting with white girls. It's going pretty well, actually.

Some wolf should post how to do all of the various special techniques, even really easy ones like AC f-air and scar through stage, in an updated thread. I can do those, but others can't and there's stuff like b-reverse laser/semi-scar hopping, flash cancelling, etc...that I fail at most of the time because there isn't a set place to seeee how to do them.
Isn't there a bit of stuff on this in the guide? The really outdated guide that someone besides me should fix up? :awesome:

hey ish i got to ask atomsk in person why you didnt come to genesis 2
And he said? :awesome:

I also wanna buy a gigantic :pikachu2: plush for my gf just to see her blush and hug it.
D'aww :awesome:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Mario's a hard MU :/ . I save a replay on the video thread. + my wolf's a total scrub; maybe I can claim the title of Worst Wolf finally.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can't go wrong with white girls =).

Mario vs Wolf is +1 Wolf's favor. He is the "hardest" low tier character, but he has problems setting up kill moves and can be gimped by Wolf. Just bair through his stupid fireballs and don't get gimmicked lmao. Check out my sets with Boss's Mario on my channel.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Mario is bad imo. At least +1 Wolf.

some crap about you living down the street and you not really mentioning why you didnt come

DAMMIT
<3

It was basically because the family friends I was going to see in NorCal as an excuse to get my parents to be okay with me going weren't around then, and other parents being parents stuff :/ But hey, I'll be at APEX ;D lol

Wait wtf, Ish, no asian?

Wait I have to go refigure out life.
I still <3 asian girls, I've just had enough of dealing with them for now. Almost all of the asian girls I know are... difficult, for lack of a better word :x I'm not passing up on what Georgia has to offer so soon though ;D

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
A lot of girls aren't easy to handle, Ish. That's not an asian-only thing. If you want a girl with style, class and confidence you gotta be ready to keep up with it or else you'll feel the difficulties.

Top Bottom