• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Women General Discussion- Why Discuss anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Is it wrong to continue sleeping with your ex after you break up?

I mean we broke up nearly a year ago and we still "go at it" nearly every time we see each other.

It's just this weird....thing,this unavoidable attraction.I just can't resist her and vice versa.I mean It's the same every time.

Both of us are at a party or something,we talk for a while,then later on she just comes up to me and well.....you know the rest.

Now I don't want to toot my own horn or anything,but she told be before that no one has made her *** like me.Is that maybe why she keeps coming back to me?

What do you guys think?

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion

I mean we broke up nearly a year ago and we still "go at it" nearly every time we see each other.

It's just this weird....thing,this unavoidable attraction.I just can't resist her and vice versa.I mean It's the same every time.

Both of us are at a party or something,we talk for a while,then later on she just comes up to me and well.....you know the rest.

Now I don't want to toot my own horn or anything,but she told be before that no one has made her *** like me.Is that maybe why she keeps coming back to me?

What do you guys think?
5th paragraph is inappropriate.

Anyway, at first it seemed as if you two never broke up until I realised ur relationship is just full of physical activity. If there was any way for me to describe her w/o potentially offending you then I would give you an answer.

But that's not the case.

Scott!

Smash Lord

What do you guys think?
In theory, I don't have any problem with this set-up. But what makes it difficult is that, from my perspective at least, it's hard to keep things at a purely physical level. One or both of you is likely enough to either still have an emotional attachment, or to redevelop one. It's also unfair to anyone you or she may be seeing. So my verdict, without really knowing you or your situation at all besides a few sentences, is that as long as both of you understand that it's only a physical thing, and that you completely stop if/when either of you starts dating someone else, then go at it. It's not a relationship I would want, personally, but if it works for you two, then who am I to say don't do it?

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

Anyway, at first it seemed as if you two never broke up until I realised ur relationship is just full of physical activity. If there was any way for me to describe her w/o potentially offending you then I would give you an answer.

But that's not the case.
This is incorrect. How old are you?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

But that's not the case.
So remember kids, any time a woman has sex, she's automatically a ****!

Ninja'd by LT :mad;

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I did, and you seem to be suggesting that pikaville's ex is a woman of loose morals because their current arrangement is purely physical. I don't see any other way to interpret your post.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I did, and you seem to be suggesting that pikaville's ex is a woman of loose morals because their current arrangement is purely physical. I don't see any other way to interpret your post.
Correct, but sexual intercourse automatically making someone a dirty dog does not match my mindset. I would have a more precise verdict if pika's post said a word of his ex-girlfriend CURRENTLY loving him for who he is, and not for his body.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
But that's the same thing. You're saying that his ex is wrong for only wanting his body as if it's a requirement for female sexuality to have deeper feelings. You say nothing about pikaville himself; the moral guilt falls solely on the woman.

For the record, I think that pikaville's situation may be odd, but it's safe, and it sure beats the hell out of him or his ex being intimate with people that they don't know as well as each other.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
There's this girl Rachel. Basically she's super hot. She's looks like a hot Leona Lewis but white and with natural blonde hair and boobs. She's also incredibly flirty, especially when she drinks, and she's my age, 18, and she has her own house.

Basically I'm going over to hers after work tomorow so we can watch dvds together but it's annoying because I know, like every other guy that meets her, I'm basically her pawn. She's nice and she has this whole 'I need a man to protect me' air about her but really I know it's her that's in the position of power.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
There's this girl Rachel. Basically she's super hot. She's looks like a hot Leona Lewis but white and with natural blonde hair and boobs. She's also incredibly flirty, especially when she drinks, and she's my age, 18, and she has her own house.

Basically I'm going over to hers after work tomorow so we can watch dvds together but it's annoying because I know, like every other guy that meets her, I'm basically her pawn. She's nice and she has this whole 'I need a man to protect me' air about her but really I know it's her that's in the position of power.
Er, do you want to do her or date her?

came in here expecting pics of boobies...no such pics found...left without a boner
Is this necessary? Not only is it unfunny, but also it's not as if it's particularly to find pictures of boobs on the internet.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Er, do you want to do her or date her?
Yeah after reading my post I realised it didn't really have a point, I was just venting.

Basically I bought these dvds because we started to watch the season together but couldn't watch the rest because the person who owned them fell out with us.

I'm just annoyed because I became infatuated with her soon after I first met her a few months ago, but it faded as I realised I had no chance of getting with her, and she's not the girlfriend type of girl. Then one night at random we got together and now I'm infatuated again. I'm just annoyed that, even though I was planning on buying these dvds eventually, I bought them sooner than I was planning just so me and her could spend more time together even though she clearly doesn't see me the same way and she can control me like a pawn, but no matter how annoyed I get, my brain turns to mush when I'm around her or talk to her.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Watch it, guys. The posts are starting to cross the line just a bit.

I'm just annoyed because I became infatuated with her soon after I first met her a few months ago, but it faded as I realised I had no chance of getting with her, and she's not the girlfriend type of girl. Then one night at random we got together and now I'm infatuated again. I'm just annoyed that, even though I was planning on buying these dvds eventually, I bought them sooner than I was planning just so me and her could spend more time together even though she clearly doesn't see me the same way and she can control me like a pawn, but no matter how annoyed I get, my brain turns to mush when I'm around her or talk to her.
If you think you're getting used, don't let yourself get used. Don't get taken advantage of like that =/

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
This is one of the most obnoxious people I've ever heard. She will not shut the hell up, even when she's cooking, plus her voice carries clear across the continent when she speaks.
True dat! She definitely talks too much. But eh, there are ways to shut 'em up ^^

She's also chunky and very average.
Which are actually serious turn-ons for me for some reason. I just can't enough of the "girl next door" appeal... if you asked me what I thought heaven looked like, I might tell you it's a golden trailer park with barefoot teens in t-shirts and bikinis. >.>;

What do you guys think?
I had that. Then I got married and effectively ended my casual sex relationship with my ex. But oh boy, while it was on, it was on! Why keep doing it? Cause the sex is THAT GOOD. You'll be very hard pressed in life to find the exact right partner for sex. There's so many hits and misses, but they're usually misses in comparison to that one great one. Her comment wasn't just an ego boost. You know you're doing something right when they're telling you that, or telling they're gf's that too, which is awesome to hear later "oh yeah she told me you're the only one to make her orgasm" ha! that's right. MEEEEE.

God, men are so egotistical sometimes. But whatever. I even asked my shrink if it was unhealthy and he was like "what the sex?" I'm like, no... the fact it's -casual- ... "OH! Well, yes of course." lol just goes to show you can't look a gift horse in the mouth. Until you have a steady gf I'd continue to hit that, and enjoy every second of it while you can, cause once you're chained, it's over.

But hey on the bright side, a steady relationship does reward you 10 times over in other ways, and it may even still include great sex... rare! but it could happen...

GOD!

Smash Ace
Lol, "You're the only one that can make me *** like this." And I bet he thinks she's the only guy that she says this too.

If a hot women said this line to you, it is a 99% chance that she can have you when she wants you. You seem to assume that this woman is just so into this one guy. But sluts get around because they are clever and say stuff just like what this girl apparently said. You guys don't get out much if you don't know what I'm talking about, or you're over 30.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Lol, "You're the only one that can make me *** like this." And I bet he thinks she's the only guy that she says this too.

If a hot women said this line to you, it is a 99% chance that she can have you when she wants you. You seem to assume that this woman is just so into this one guy. But sluts get around because they are clever and say stuff just like what this girl apparently said. You guys don't get out much if you don't know what I'm talking about, or you're over 30.
What are you talking about? It's his ex, she's had him before, so why wouldn't she be able to have him again? They both enjoy it, so they keep going back to each other. Like Sucumbio said, ride it to the wheels fall off.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
is it just me or is any one else severely grossed out by the streep/bullock thang?

no pics tho, but in a thread devoted to the awesomeness of women, we should so hold a retrospective moment of Ohm for all the ladies out there who have done this (and liked it!)

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
because they broke up :veryconfu

this thread is seriously creepy
you're right. girlfriends/boyfriends are sex licenses.

is it just me or is any one else severely grossed out by the streep/bullock thang?

no pics tho, but in a thread devoted to the awesomeness of women, we should so hold a retrospective moment of Ohm for all the ladies out there who have done this (and liked it!)
What is this now?

GOD!

Smash Ace
What are you talking about? It's his ex, she's had him before, so why wouldn't she be able to have him again? They both enjoy it, so they keep going back to each other. Like Sucumbio said, ride it to the wheels fall off.
Morally, I would object. I would rather only have sex with one woman ever, period. No comparisons, no longings for other people.
But no one cares about that...

The point is this girl is probably getting around with everybody. And you are gullible as hell to believe that you are the only one that can give her that special ecstasy that she so craves..

Guys are so self-centered these days. If you have a girlfriend, make her feel happy, protected, fulfilled, and cared about. If you don't, don't involve women in a bunch of emotional drama. Or just screw whoever you want. It's not like when you get married, you can suddenly stop that behavior. Or you could never marry, and after your 50, have fun being lonely and self-destructive for the rest of your life.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Exactly.

What's the point of still having intercourse w/ the ex if you broke up?
This should be self-evident, but basically it saves you ALOT of trouble (although admittedly it can create other problems).

Morally, I would object. I would rather only have sex with one woman ever, period. No comparisons, no longings for other people.
But no one cares about that...
Take it from someone who has only had sex with one person (that person being my wife): it's not as pie in the sky as you think. Sex is very complicated, and whether you have sex with one person or one hundred, you're going to have issues with it.

The point is this girl is probably getting around with everybody. And you are gullible as hell to believe that you are the only one that can give her that special ecstasy that she so craves..
Do you just naturally assume that all women are liars? Where is your proof that she's not telling the truth? And what does it matter either way?

Guys are so self-centered these days. If you have a girlfriend, make her feel happy, protected, fulfilled, and cared about. If you don't, don't involve women in a bunch of emotional drama. Or just screw whoever you want. It's not like when you get married, you can suddenly stop that behavior. Or you could never marry, and after your 50, have fun being lonely and self-destructive for the rest of your life.
These are what a history teacher of mine referred to as "glittering generalities." I'm really not sure how to respond to this other than to say that you're assuming an awful lot.

Better yet, this post proves why people who don't have sex should not make declarative statements about it.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Exactly.

What's the point of still having intercourse w/ the ex if you broke up?
Yea high schoolers giving out relationship advice. It is always a good look. :p

Btw my sentiments mirror Jam's...

As for my tastes, I pretty much like most of everything when it comes to girls. But I have this odd thing for fairly pasty white girls (or girls who @ least look the part. :chuckle:)

When I have time I'll explain it later...

Insert Zooey Deschanel pic here:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
What is this now?
The “love affair” between the two leading ladies started in early January after they were announced as joint winners of the Critics Choice Award and an excited Bullock drew Streep in for a mouth kiss on stage.

Just another celebrity girl girl action like madonna spears but I dunno, it seemed like there was more to it... when you look into bullock's eyes during the oscars as she's commenting on streep... seems like she may have actually had a thing for her, heh... but maybe she's just THAT GOOD AN ACTRESS! yeah...

srsly tho i'm like howard stern, lesbians just fascinate the heck outta me. and this being a praise women thread... I praise them there lesbians also. yay lesbians!!!! lol

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Viccy: the whole 'Asian girls are better than the rest' thing is getting annoying.

Jam: probably shouldn't argue with GOD, I hear that dude's pretty good at stuff.

Also, I miss the days where girls were a problem, I have so many more important things to worry about now :(

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.

But that's not the case.
There is literally nothing you could say to offend me......trust me.

Couldn't be more wrong in this situation.Me and her and our friends have had many conversations about sex,relationships and what not.Her friends have said the same thing she did."I don't know what you guys do,but SJ never shuts up about it" that a quote from her best friend.

Plus there is a difference between THINKING your pleasuring a woman and KNOWING you are.

Oh yeah and.......

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
lol, girl topic in the Proom.

ALWAYS A BLAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom