• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge Presents: Boss Step Away From The Fridge - Short Notice Tourney! - June 26

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Me and Bonk need a ride to this

So can Jose, June's Parents, someone coming from MD or Falls Church area maybe give me ride

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Edit: It is Friday night so I actually don't need a ride ;D

but, if someone still wants too lemme know ;)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
lol@everyone naming their TV's

btw I already have like.. 5-6 TV's here. I don't think I should need too many more. Wiis would be appreciated though!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lol@everyone naming their TV's

btw I already have like.. 5-6 TV's here. I don't think I should need too many more. Wiis would be appreciated though!
hmmm....

I guess my TVs will be staying home then. I will see about bringing a wii

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i'll bring my wii for sure, how many entrants are we expecting for this?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I usually get anywhere from 15-25 people for a short notice tourney. Prolly gonna be 20~

Assuming they're coming/Confirmed:

1. Chu
2. Cousin 1
3. Cousin 2
4. Boss
5. Coney
6. ADA
7. Forte
8. TKO (yesplz2drinksandlivestream)
9. Bengalz
10. Brandon
11. Bonk
12. Kreva
13. Whispy
14. SnakAttack
15. Bonk
16. Candy

Following will hopefully find a ride:

17. Takeover
18. Pink Fresh
19. Speed
20. Matador
(WTFFNB)

Maybe's:

21. Korn
22. Lie (if he was really asking pink to team)
23. ESOJ
24. TW
25. Lykeios
26. YarsRevengerson
27. Exdia
28. Seagull (prolly gonna pick OC over this)
29. BetaZealot
30. EE?

Is in India:

31. Junebug

Still gotta ask like Taj, BMX, Oath, Meep, GIMR, Aposl, Kojin (the usuals), RCyclone, Omni, Bio, Mattix, Bolt, Sassy, etc.

Lists are so fun to make

meepxzero

Smash Master
al come to this i love these tournies cuz i can get drunk in the house the night before and i can mess with fox cuz its a cheap tourney :laugh:

who wants to team?

who needs a ride? lie? deez? sin?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
attn speed/pink/matador

not so much pink though so don't count on me too much

but speed and mata since i live at zaks now i should be able to pick atleast you two up.

but the question is when do you have to be home...I usually don't leave kennys house untill late sunday...like almost last person to leave sunday. and if you guys can't stay late im not going to change my usual habits just so you can get home.

so uhh let me know before thursday...pink the only reason I can't get you is because I'm going to randallstwon tomorrow just to get some more of my clothes and then I probably won't be back there until like next friday or something.

meepxzero

Smash Master
=\ got into a car accident... but i think my car is still drivable.. if i come al mm u bengalz for 5 bux.

Anyone else can mm my fox for 5 bux. Needa get him better asap!

meepxzero

Smash Master
Im good it wasnt anything too serious. Kind of worried about one guy in the other car, but I think he was over exaggerating his injury (get money from me?) cuz he looked totally fine, but acted like he hurt his head and back real badly. Even though i drive a **** ton i really hate it -_-

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Im good it wasnt anything too serious. Kind of worried about one guy in the other car, but I think he was over exaggerating his injury (get money from me?) cuz he looked totally fine, but acted like he hurt his head and back real badly. Even though i drive a **** ton i really hate it -_-
Well you better get him checked out b4 the insurance gets after you, you're already at a disadvantage being an Asian driver AND looking like an Asian with money. Hell, I would of broke my own neck to get some cash out of you if I was in his shoes.

Top Bottom