• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge Presents: Boss Step Away From The Fridge - Short Notice Tourney! - June 26

meepxzero

Smash Master
Well you better get him checked out b4 the insurance gets after you, you're already at a disadvantage being an Asian driver AND looking like an Asian with money. Hell, I would of broke my own neck to get some cash out of you if I was in his shoes.
~_~ dont remind me how bad the situation can get... The people I hit didnt seem like bad people but yea.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
ok meep sounds good, and good luck with your situation.

and sure korn, who will you be using?

Coney

Smash Master
bengals i'll do it

i'll be using ddd plz

i also might be accepting ddd/wario MMs, as wario

see me if you're interested

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
attn speed/pink/matador

not so much pink though so don't count on me too much

but speed and mata since i live at zaks now i should be able to pick atleast you two up.

but the question is when do you have to be home...I usually don't leave kennys house untill late sunday...like almost last person to leave sunday. and if you guys can't stay late im not going to change my usual habits just so you can get home.

so uhh let me know before thursday...pink the only reason I can't get you is because I'm going to randallstwon tomorrow just to get some more of my clothes and then I probably won't be back there until like next friday or something.
This works for me. I'll PM u with my shiz.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Ok, thats:

Korn
Meep
Coney
Esoj
Matador

Should be fun :)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
yea probably, if i have cash after all those matches lol

SOVAman

Smash Hero
So who wants to team

I haven't played this game since like April and a couple matches at my tourney

should be fun though

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
speed/mata...if my tire doesnt get here by friday after i get off of work I'm not going....they bull****ting me on that...its been like a month since i ordered it

2fast

Smash Journeyman
I'm not making it to this tournament, I'm headed to the beach on the 26th xP.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
nvm i might be at this...........anyone wanna mm my diddy [:..............
If I make it, then we can do that peach v diddy we were supposed to do before :D

I still need a ride friday :<

at least to odenton.

not tryna rake a bus >.>

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
to come or not to come, that is the question.....sadly i might be skipping my 3rd tourney in a row, though we shall see..........
can you give me a ride please i can pay you 20 to get to kennys and back to falls church this can really help.
you can just find ride from VA
by taking metro down to VA (my area)

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Was gonna be able to make it to this....until I found out my car has a hole in the muffler....ugh...

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
to come or not to come, that is the question.....sadly i might be skipping my 3rd tourney in a row, though we shall see..........[/QUOTEcan you give me a ride please i can pay you 20 to get to kennys and back to falls church this can really help.
if ur willing to come to west falls church metro, i can pick u up from there and drop u back there wenever i go home which might be sat night or sometime sunday.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
...You guys should start hosting tournaments on like Monday instead of Sat and Sun. For me to get off on any Fri, Sat, and Sun my work is a ***** and wants me to give a week to 2 week notice before. If I start requesting off every Saturday they will start giving me ****, on the flip side I can get off all the Mondays I want with little more then a days warning.

Please think about it.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
...You guys should start hosting tournaments on like Monday instead of Sat and Sun. For me to get off on any Fri, Sat, and Sun my work is a ***** and wants me to give a week to 2 week notice before. If I start requesting off every Saturday they will start giving me ****, on the flip side I can get off all the Mondays I want with little more then a days warning.

Please think about it.
what the duck..

:laugh:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Was gonna be able to make it to this....until I found out my car has a hole in the muffler....ugh...
That sucks, hope you get it fixed soon :/

Please think about it.
Lol no

I don't think people that host will just cater to one person

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You're out of your mind if you think people are going to host events on a Monday, is that a serious request or are you really an idiot? Kids have school and a lot of us work on week days but are off weekends, you just have ****ty luck, oh well.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
tristan, you're probably out of luck for these short notice tourneys, but the vast majority of tourneys are announced far earlier than 2 weeks in advance. you should still be able to go to those

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
Honestly a lot of people want off on weekends so it makes a lot of sense.

It's not an idiotic thing to say during summer when there's no school.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Honestly a lot of people want off on weekends so it makes a lot of sense.

It's not an idiotic thing to say during summer when there's no school.
I am pretty sure no one would come on a monday, except for g-reg

it's the worst idea ever

no need to discuss it rofl

Top Bottom