• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge Presents: Masochistic K9 is Masochistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
do melee side event!!!!!! :D
This could be fun.
teams are lower then singles :(
Cause more people will enter this way, teams in this region always has a **** attendance for the most part compared to singles which most people always do. I think its cause most people don't wanna just hand their 10 over to the same people despite liking teams. 5 is easier to get people to enter so the bracket is larger.

:017:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Side event - Pokemon Smash

It's like regular smash with the same rules except a computer player is playing instead of you. You get to choose the character and the level of the CPU. Then you cheer on your CPU against your opponent's CPU.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Side event - Pokemon Smash

It's like regular smash with the same rules except a computer player is playing instead of you. You get to choose the character and the level of the CPU. Then you cheer on your CPU against your opponent's CPU.
Maybe with all these hours of training, I'll stand half a chance at woodbri-

Back to the lab again...

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Pit isn't a tank nor does he trade damage like Snake. o_O?

How do you compare Snake with Pit?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Oh I see what you mean by trading with light characters now. I wasn't trying to compare with Snake, but I'm saying the way I play in teams I can hold a stock for metaknight is all. It's cool if you want someone better though.

Omni

BRoomer
It's less about the player and moreso the character I'm teaming with. I was teaming with Takeover when he was still a lightweight hitter, but Candy was gone so he was the only Snake available.

My favorite characters to team with is Snake (damage trading + tank), DDD (tank + high damage grabs + high priority b-air), and MK (duh).

Anyone with ridiculous killing power + sustainability like Kirby and Lucario are awesome, too.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
This could be fun.

Cause more people will enter this way, teams in this region always has a **** attendance for the most part compared to singles which most people always do. I think its cause most people don't wanna just hand their 10 over to the same people despite liking teams. 5 is easier to get people to enter so the bracket is larger.

:017:
tried that ****, you get liek 1-2 extra teams... whack *****s

Omni

BRoomer
who still doesnt have a teammate

i wanna win teams

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
yo omni, you still available for teams? that ***** lie won't go unless i practice singles with him despite him being better than me ;)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
it was a joke directed at him due to the **** he said after he won his first tourny

and you'd have to go to wherever i end up practicing at which would probably be the twins

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Would anybody like to team for this? I'll be using Lucario and Meta Knight. If there are any particular setups or specific styles that you're accustomed to, or combinations/systems that you've found to be effective, I'll learn them with you before the tournament, if I don't already know them.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
How I apply Jigglypuff actually allows me to influence a number of advantageous positions and situations for my partner and I, in teams. However, being biased against to a majority of players, I find using Lucario and Meta Knight to be an alternative. If Jigglypuff is preferred, then I'll definitely use her!

.... Unless circumstances find us playing against a double Meta Knight team(Which even then, unless the Meta Knights are played by knowledgeable and capable people, I'll still use Jigglypuff for early kills and advantageous positioning).

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol everyone keeps saying that. Mk won't get banned. -__- too many pros use him.

Kenny wanted to know if its kool for my friend to come to your tournament..? last time he came he was wrongfully accused of something he didn't do. >_> Hmu when you can .

hot$

Smash Ace
I may show up to this since I live in manassas (if I don't work).

Can also bring a full setup for the tentative melee side event ^_^

Coney

Smash Master
Lol everyone keeps saying that. Mk won't get banned. -__- too many pros use him.

Kenny wanted to know if its kool for my friend to come to your tournament..? last time he came he was wrongfully accused of something he didn't do. >_> Hmu when you can .
um

which guy are we talking about

cause if it's the dude that stole multiple hundred dollars out of my wallet, after which i heard from several sources that he himself did it, i'm not going to be in the same building with that scumbag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom