• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge Presents: Masochistic K9 is Masochistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deez.

Smash Lord
um

which guy are we talking about

cause if it's the dude that stole multiple hundred dollars out of my wallet, after which i heard from several sources that he himself did it, i'm not going to be in the same building with that scumbag
What proof did you have from and what sources did you have that said this person did so?? Cause I don't recall any videotape or anyone having any hard evidence saying he did it.. jus suspicions and rumors.. get your facts straight fatman.. talking about ddd. ;)

Coney

Smash Master
What proof did you have from and what sources did you have that said this person did so?? Cause I don't recall any videotape or anyone having any hard evidence saying he did it.. jus suspicions and rumors.. get your facts straight fatman.. talking about ddd. ;)
forgive me for not volunteering to stick my hand into your pal's infested gooch, no amount of money is worth that ordeal

i bet you and your boys had a glorious time of splitting my hard-earned cash though, smelling the money that was lining his taint, yall are real close

Deez.

Smash Lord
forgive me for not volunteering to stick my hand into your pal's infested gooch, no amount of money is worth that ordeal

i bet you and your boys had a glorious time of splitting my hard-earned cash though, smelling the money that was lining his taint, yall are real close
Watch what you say homie.. :) I find it funny you accuse the only black people you didn't know to steal your so called "Lost money" who knows maybe you went through all that shidd and stole the money yourself.. I know for a fact he didn't steal that money too. but like I said you guys have no hard proof.

Coney

Smash Master
is that a threat?

congrats on playing the race card though, your brother tried to do that to me too when he took $40 from my wallet. don't try to play that victim complex **** on me, scum is scum and doesn't have a color

Deez.

Smash Lord
You have no evidence that my friend stole it. you just have suspicions n theory's .. that is all you have because if you did you could of got him arrested that day.You try and lie and say you have someone on video tape trying to make them confess something they didn't do. your the real scum coney... your the real scum. =)

Not a threat.. just letting you know whats good homie. ;)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
so, i was not there when the money was stolen... but from what i know about G (i've been around him for like 2 years now) he seems honest, used to work 2 jobs (idk if he still does) and i'm doubtful he took your money. if your source is lie... he trolls and said that g never took the money, he was just being a ****. and well boss is boss... if you have other sources, i can't speak on their behalf. this is all

btw, good **** lie... ****ing another person over :D

and like, if i thought he was a thief... i'd openly tell you.

Deez.

Smash Lord
so, i was not there when the money was stolen... but from what i know about G (i've been around him for like 2 years now) he seems honest, used to work 2 jobs (idk if he still does) and i'm doubtful he took your money. if your source is lie... he trolls and said that g never took the money, he was just being a ****. and well boss is boss... if you have other sources, i can't speak on their behalf. this is all

btw, good **** lie... ****ing another person over :D

and like, if i thought he was a thief... i'd openly tell you.
lol now that's some logic for yo ***! I mean geez Coney the police even searched him and found nothing but his own hard earned money. =) I do applaud you, for you being dumb enough to leave your wallet in someone else's house thinking everyone is a saint. >_> **** happens.

Coney

Smash Master
except the police didn't search him? that was the whole thing, they couldn't

i don't know or really even care who did it, all i know is what i heard and i'm gonna stick to that. i mean, someone's lying, and unless someone comes to me with the truth (which no one will do because this community is full of two-faced manchildren), i'm gonna just go from what i've heard. don't worry, i learned my first month playing brawl that i couldn't trust 90% of the community

and yeah, you think i would've realized the first time after you and your brother lied to my face, right? funny how the world works

he could be the nicest dude in the world for all i care, but i've heard otherwise from multiple people, so i'm sticking to that. are they lying? maybe? i'm not getting the truth either way though, cause most of md/va is, quite honestly, pretty shady at the core. somebody knows whats up, but everyone just keeps quiet because they're either cowards or scumbags

Deez.

Smash Lord
except the police didn't search him? that was the whole thing, they couldn't

i don't know or really even care who did it, all i know is what i heard and i'm gonna stick to that. i mean, someone's lying, and unless someone comes to me with the truth (which no one will do because this community is full of two-faced manchildren), i'm gonna just go from what i've heard. don't worry, i learned my first month playing brawl that i couldn't trust 90% of the community

and yeah, you think i would've realized the first time after you and your brother lied to my face, right? funny how the world works

he could be the nicest dude in the world for all i care, but i've heard otherwise from multiple people, so i'm sticking to that. are they lying? maybe? i'm not getting the truth either way though, cause most of md/va is, quite honestly, pretty shady at the core. somebody knows whats up, but everyone just keeps quiet because they're either cowards or scumbags
I agree with most of that except the part where you said me and my brother lied to your face.. -___- I never lied to your face. just to get the story straight my brother informed me after we got home about him taking it.. so I wasn't aware of it at the time but i never lied to your face.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I think the reason Coney thinks it was G is my fault. Lie directly told me that G took it. When I said that I was going to tell Coney, Lie changed his story and said he was trolling. I don't know anymore. Lie likes to completely lie about people(Hence his name) even close friends, so I really am not sure if he was trolling or not when he told me that G took it.

Coney

Smash Master
$300

maybe people just blamed G because it was convenient, since i don't see him often and he's not really an integral part of the community, definitely a possibility, but i can't really believe anything said by anyone tbh

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
why would anyone believe anything lie or boss says? lol. ultimate trolls

in other news I'm getting 1st at this

:phone:

Kenrawr

Smash Master
trolls? or like to pretend they know what's up? that's extra dumb to try and **** someone over like that

omni are you coming the night before? i'd like to get some league/starcraft goin

Omni

BRoomer
yup!

lol abandoned macs so I'm tryna bootcamp my laptop

falco03

Smash Lord
wowwww.... i will tell you the truth. noone stole the money in my car coney. since i watched sin steal the money the first time and didnt tell no body the first time i was a suspect the secons time. i really didnt feel like iwas my place to tell but i guess i was wrong. i asked g if i could tell evryone its him so people can leave me alone he said ok because he hates brawl and noone will ever see him again. so deez and logic hop off g said it was ok fool dont get mad at me

so its my fault for lieing and watching sin steal but ive never either has stole/g/deez from anyone in the community. i asked g because i thought he might of done it and he let me search him and said he said to old for that **** and he was to busy playing brawl the whole time.

to be honest i think boss took it sorry boss. you found the wallet when sin was sleep and i was mm oath.
g my cousin and this is annoying.to be honest noone can search boss thorughly so yea. no proof but thats my opinion

im problem not going to this anymore sorry deez i rather not be around this

gimir why would i tell you of all people fool like be serious you kno i was trolling. as soon as you said your gonna tell coney i said i was playing because i was joking. why would i tell you and not deez sin logic come on now

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
wowwww.... i will tell you the truth. noone stole the money in my car coney. since i watched sin steal the money the first time and didnt tell no body the first time i was a suspect the secons time. i really didnt feel like iwas my place to tell but i guess i was wrong. i asked g if i could tell evryone its him so people can leave me alone he said ok because he hates brawl and noone will ever see him again. so deez and logic hop off g said it was ok fool dont get mad at me

so its my fault for lieing and watching sin steal but ive never either has stole/g/deez from anyone in the community. i asked g because i thought he might of done it and he let me search him and said he said to old for that **** and he was to busy playing brawl the whole time.

to be honest i think boss took it sorry boss. you found the wallet when sin was sleep and i was mm oath.
g my cousin and this is annoying.to be honest noone can search boss thorughly so yea. no proof but thats my opinion

im problem not going to this anymore sorry deez i rather not be around this

gimir why would i tell you of all people fool like be serious you kno i was trolling. as soon as you said your gonna tell coney i said i was playing because i was joking. why would i tell you and not deez sin logic come on now
oh... you people are nuts...

:glare:

boss8

Smash Hero
people can think i took it....i can give 2 ****s....

i knw for a fact i didnt...

and ANYONE in that house coulda took it...suspect or not...

ofcourse no one will make it seem like they did take it cause (they dnt wanna get caught duh!!)

why are we bringing this up like 300000 years later?

Omni

BRoomer
I left my wallet at the Twins a few weeks ago. $200+ in there.

Was still there when I went back tho. Called a few minutes after I left tho.

Deez.

Smash Lord
trolls? or like to pretend they know what's up? that's extra dumb to try and **** someone over like that

omni are you coming the night before? i'd like to get some league/starcraft goin
Lol wait.. Boss told you G stole it? -__- and you listened... Smh. and That was the main reason G wanted to come over is to play Lol with some other people.. Im pissed people can be persuaded so easily though without any hard evidence.. I mean g was sleep for goodness sakes. him and Sin were both sleep.

It does make sense to blame the whole thing on G though since no one woulda seen him again for quite some time. But I can tell you the guy didn't steal it. I really don't know why I'm still tryna exlpain myself to prove to you that he isn't a thief

boss8

Smash Hero
u dnt hafe to explain martin.....

everyone jus implied it was G....cause he was a newcomer,and he really didnt talk much...

which jus led to other things...

though i do apologize for opening my mouth when i didnt knw what was fact and jus opinions....

and me looking under something and finding an empty wallet really doesnt prove ****

im sure if kenny or yoster looked under it and found it....it would be all good...right?

cause kenny nor yoster would possibly steal...

>__> cmon now..

Deez.

Smash Lord
u dnt hafe to explain martin.....

everyone jus implied it was G....cause he was a newcomer,and he really didnt talk much...

which jus led to other things...

though i do apologize for opening my mouth when i didnt knw what was fact and jus opinions....

and me looking under something and finding an empty wallet really doesnt prove ****

im sure if kenny or yoster looked under it and found it....it would be all good...right?

cause kenny nor yoster would possibly steal...

>__> cmon now..

This is true...I wouldn't think anything of it if Yoster or Kenny found the wallet under the same place you did.. and that's what everyone else would think too.. so people like them get away with stuff other ppl wouldn't get away with like me or you. #jussayin anyone not just them

Appreciate though Boss.. G was only tryna jus chill wit you n smoke. lol and he was my only ride. so I need to find someone else now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom