• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodlawn Smash I

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
What's around this place, Blondie?
Well, it's kinda downtownish, so a lot of stuff. Pretty much all fast food restaurants, and I know there's a pizza place, and lots of mexican food... idk what else, but I know there's bound to be something good nearby.

Of course!

Blondie I'll rematch your Falco with mt Snake for a dollar :)
:phone:
Sweet, I got a bit more snake practice, so hopefully I can take a game or two off you.

I'm sad to say I won't be making this one... Have other stuff I gotta take care of. :(
Aww. That's too bad. Well hopefully you can make it to the next one!

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
[size=+3]IMPORTANT!![/size]

I made a few big changes.

For one, I extended the time we can be at the venue until 10:00 PM!!! That will give us much more time.

Another big change is I added pools, and a pro and amateur bracket. I will decide the pool sizes when I see how many people sign up, but ideally I want to have pools of 4 with the last person in each pool going to amateur bracket.

The room has also been finalized (it's very big).

Last change is I decided to confirm the side event to be Brawl -. I'll provide hacked SD cards for the event, but if anyone could bring extra Brawl - sd cards, that would help.

PLEASE give me feedback on the changes. I want to know what you guys think.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Knew I was forgetting something, to sub this thread.

Fredricksburg Road, same road as when we had Smash con Queso right?

As long relatives coming to my house for Spring Break doesn't throw a wrench for this plan, I'd question carpools for my side of the town. For the same reason, can't rely on being available to drive if I can't make it, but I'll drive if I have to.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It'll most likely only happen if there's enough people, basically at or past the 30 limit mark at most.
Last pools tournament that wasn't LSC or APEX was Nikefest 4 and that had 40 people.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
My idea was that if I get 32 people, I'll do pools. And at this point, 32 is looking very likely. If people don't back out, I've actually counted over 32 that want to come. But if we're really gonna get 32 or more (40 would be great!), we're gonna need to keep advertising this, so tell everyone!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I thought Nikefest 4 wasn't pools. Won one (fluke), lost two, eliminated.
Pools would be nice to play more. Here's to hoping for the turn out.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm pretty hyped for this. Is anyone offering housing/rides?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Top Bottom