• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodlawn Smash I

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Oh, who was asking about the song I had on Smashville? The one from Madoka.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Trela : Spkle hmm? I have been overthrown.

Espy : Gotta :sonic: fast.

K Prime : :pikachu2: !!!

Megafox : Good doubles match. I should've back-thrown you all day.

Nike : Pools! Dat PS1 D: GGs, I needs moar stage CP experience

Zero : CREWS! Haven't played ya in forever. You sure got those spring gimps on meh.

Slush : Campyoshi dun good for the day. L'Cario on~

Tree : Didn't play you at all :( Good stuff in teaching Sheiks lol

Sync : y u so cool to see you again~?

Paw : Don't lose-- oh wait. Else everything else was hype.

Red Shadow : Good friendlies, I need to play more against your Wario

Kilik : Good pools, Sheik too fast.

Rei-gun : Awesome to see ya again. We did pretty 'k in teams. If Leaf doesn't make the next one, we got dis.

Big Boss & KoN : Damn, didn't see any of y'alls matches.

KRD : Those were some pretty close matches. Dat battle for 4th+, good chill at Jim's too.

Leo : GGs, your Lucario sent me to Losers already.

Blondie : Tourney shoutouts in previous post, but hot damn, good performance in your bracket.

SilentManny : GGs, I haven't played any ROBs in quite a forever time.

Nates : GGs, sad to say that Slush gave me too much Yoshi experience playing against your Yoshi.

SAF : Good friendlies, keep improving your Diddy.

Tofer : Your Peach still gives me troubles, but I think I found a way to hit between your DAirs, let's work with that. Your Olimar gives me so much grief. I keep saving you each time I try to edgehog you.

My Little Kony : GGs in Pools, dem Diddy dittos.

Geoberos- sorry if you thought my comment was rude when I said "this guy almost just lost to geoberos" I wasnt trying to put you down I was just saying "he almost lost his last match, and now he's ******" You get better everytime I see you play, keep it up.
Nah it's all good. I am pretty much the worst in SA and my Diddy is garbage compared to most Diddys. Thanks anyways, this tourney confirms improvement.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
1. Trela - You've been on fire lately! Coming to San Antonio and taking all our money.

2. Espy - GGs good fun.

3. K Prime - Panty Raider's war cry playing friendlies against you was priceless

4. Megafox - GGs, match up stuff

5. Nike - I have no problems against any other Marth main. No more johns haha.

5. Sky Pirate - Doubles at Nike's was too much fun

7. Zero - Nice job on 7th

7. Slush - Paw and Nike didn't know what hit 'em. So much ****

9. Tree - Stop getting 9th place...

9. Mumble - You don't look like a Sandslash

9. Sync - Solid Snake, keep it up :D

9. Paw - I'm sure we'll play at the next tournament and that'll decide the set count

13. Panty Raider - See Kprime

13. Kilik - In all honesty, you play a better Sheik. Keep going to tournies and get more experience and **** everyone.

13. Rei-gun - Fun friendlies, marth tho.

17. Big Boss - You're added to the long list of Red Shadows rage quits. Bravo :D

17. KoN - Screw driver... next time

Amateur Bracket

1. KRD - Was my advice for grand finals good enough?

2. Leo - Bravo on 2nd place man

3. Blondie - Great tournament! It was awesome, and done pretty well. Good job on 3rd place and winning those money matches.

4. Geoberos - It is a shame we didn't get to play. Could have done some good against KRD

5. Chubs - NICE on placing 5th.

5. SilentManny - Would have been cool to see you get farther

7. Deepblue - Fun friendlies

9. Alvin - Nice to see a friendly UTSA face :D

13. Andrew - Fun games in pools

13. Tofer - Don't hate me forever <3

17. My Little Kony - Interesting choice of name.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Haven't made shoutouts since... I dunno Nexus or something, nor did I interact with many people in this tournament.

Trela - Was fun talking with you, even if for only a few minutes. Welcome to the Pony community?

Espy - Thanks for always being there and driving me everywhere.

K Prime - We always play, Why?

Megafox - Good Games I guess

Nike - Paw: NIKE LOST TO SLUSH?!

Sky Pirate - Our Pools matches were hyped for no reason, it was hilarious.
Too bad it took almost 2 years for me to realize how to play against Olimar.

Zero - Fun Friendlies, Sonic still a character that only helps me to SDI correctly.

Slush - SLUSH LOST TO MEGAFOX AND K PRIME?!

Tree - Good job getting first seed and 9th place.

Sync - Was fun seeing you again, it's been forever!

Paw - PAW LOST TO SLUSH!?

Kilik - Was nice seeing seeing you, despite it being only a short conversation between us while looking at Pictures of Sync and Trela asleep.

KRD - KRD Waffle? More like KRD Sheik!

Blondie - Thanks for hosting such a great tournament again, along with the food and all.

Geoberos - Fun friendlies and good job in Amateur Bracket.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
WTF, no Espy + KPrime?!

And has Polt officially quit?

:phone:

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
GGs to everyone I played at this. Shoutouts to Suspect (he knows why), and Blondie for hosting a bomb-*** tourney. Hope to attend many in the future. Can't wait to see the crew battle video.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
WTF, no Espy + KPrime?!
KPrime + Trela was pretty disgusting, though. K Prime held stocks like a starving man playing tug-of-war with a loaf of bread and Trela did Lucario things at people.
Dunno how Espy + Paw was.

I'm not sure if Polt officially quit. He thinks he's too cool to associate with us now.

EDIT: ZANO, GO TO BED.

Sync.

Smash Champion
My untimely defeats to olimars :(
Sorry bro my fault for losing early. :(

Pictures of Sync and Trela asleep.
Wat

Anyway, I'm really sad I didn't do so well at this tournament but oh well. You win some you lose some. Trust me, I won't let Houston down again :) I'm one of Texas's best and I'll keep doing well to prove it! Here's my shoutouts:

1. Trela- Sorry for always disappointing lol. Fun traveling together like old times buddy. Was really fun being on your crew too :) I haven't heard you **** talk that hard before LOL. Be ready for HOBO. Good job winning everything bud :)

2. Espy ($45.00)- Always fun hanging with you Espy! Honestly, I love going to SA the most you guys ALWAYS make it fun <3 good job on second!

3. K Prime ($27.00)- Fun eating with you. Sorry I talk way too much lol. We WILL play Mario Party 9 next time! Come to HOBO! :)

4. Megafox ($18.00)- Fun games. I know I'm an idiot lol. That stupid up air game 3. Oh well. I'll keep trying till I win. Good job recovering after you lost to Tree and Trela man! So strong for such a young kid! Good job as always :)

5. Nike- Fun MM. I guess I'm the new Illmatic. I lose to all Marths... Fun to see you again :)

5. Sky Pirate- Good job getting top 5 in my stead! Also good job beating Mumble when I couldn't bud. I guess I need to step my camp up and quit doing reckless Zori things <3

7. Zero- Fun MM and thanks for teaching me the Sonic MU!

7. Slush- Dude you're my effing hero. You're a genius and you ***** all of SA single handedly (or footedly? Yoshi's are bad with their hands). I need to see that freaking weird apartment you have soon too!

9. Tree- Fun MM! I guess you still remember how to beat my Snake after these past two years lol

9. Mumble- Dude good games. Seriously, I need to learn to be as patient as you. I got rocked for not knowing the MU as well as you and you deserve the win completely. Just know next time you get me, I'll be ready. So I expect you to be too! :) Good job doing so well my man! Get more consistent and fight your way to top 10 with the rest of us!

9. Paw- Lol you're a **** and I love you. Fun MMs too lol. Rematch next time? Also, GO TO HOBO.

13. Red Shadow- Too bad we didn't play. Perhaps next time?

13. Panty Raider- Dude if you switch to Marth stick with him! I don't want to see any GaW anymore (unless it's teams). It takes a lot of determination to play another character. I know you can do it though!

13. Kilik- Sorry we had to play. My fault my fault my fault. Thanks for driving us and don't sweat teams man. We'll team some other day bud and w'ell do better!

13. Rei-gun- MK should be banned! Broken piece of ****!!! Fun MMs and tell Broly to show up to a tourney sometime Rei! It was nice seeing you, come out to more tournaments!

17. Big Boss- Fun matches in pools. I wish we could have Snake dittoed for old times sake but we didn't... anyway, glad to see you're more active my man!

17. KoN- Good games and close game 1! Sorry about the SD, I know how much that can suck...anyway, good to see you as always KoN :)

1. KRD- Good job winning amateur for Houston KRD! And nice adapting! Be more active and keep it up for HOBO buddy!

2. Leo- Dude, keep at your Lucario! There needs to be more of those in the world lol. You're a very solid player and I hope to see at more tournaments!

3. Blondie- Thanks for running such a great tournament dude! These monthlies definitely need to happen! Please let me know if you need help with anything! Great job in crews bud you're definitely getting better!

4. Geoberos- Nice to see you Beros! Everytime I see you, you're just getting better and better! Keep it up!

5. SilentManny- We should play some day! I still haven't had the chance :)

9. SAF- Very naturally talented Diddy! I hope you keep practicing the stuff I taught you! I know you'll be good one day :) keep going to tournaments man!

9. Alvin- Nice games and very creative Samus! Keep playing and you'll be a lot better! I hope I get to see you at future tournaments!

9. D-Man- Glad to hear you plan to attend more! SA could use more cool peeps like you!

13. Tofer- Nice to see you Tofer! I wish I could've stayed the night but duty calls lol. I'll be back in SA soon so we can chill.

Suspect- good **** winning more than most of us lmao

I hope all the new players that came to this tournament enjoyed themselves and would like to go to more! Great tournament guys and I'll see you next time!

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Cause he said thanks KRD for making him money, and KRD won amateur bracket, so I figured it was cause of that.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Well yall are both right kinda lol

I bet that krd would win but me and Nike decided on whoever placed higher just incase they both lost.

:phone:

Trela

Smash Lord
Here's my shoutouts for everyone! Took a while for me to finish them, but well worth it!

Those were such amazing sets we played, Espy, as always. I think something felt different about your Sonic this time, though. Not only did it feel like it was the best performance you ever put on against me, but you really seemed to have cleared your head over everything else that you've been going through with this game recently. To be honest, I was afraid of seeing you speak negatively throughout the tournament, you know, about Brawl and all, no offense, but I didn't hear any of that from you at all. I saw the Espy that I've always looked forward to playing, the one that didn't let a single thing get to him whenever we played. You weren't playing Brawl in my opinion, you were playing me, and that's something that I haven't felt from another player in a very long time. Thank you for such wonderful matches, once again; you'll always be one of my favorite players to play against!

Thank you for teaming with me for this tournament, K Prime. I always thought it would be nice to finally get that chance to team with either you or Espy. Lucario and Pikachu isn't that bad, huh? I'm so relieved that we managed to pull it through all the way to the end, especially in Grand Finals. I mean, I knew Megafox and Nike we're a really good team, but I didn't know they were going to be THAT good! I also find it a little funny how even though we're pretty shy people in general, our communication was effective and down to the point. I'd love to be able to team with you again sometime in the future! By the way, good games back in Semi Finals! Always a pleasure playing you.

I'm not sure how I managed to get away with that win against you, Megafox, but I did. You were the player that I was afraid of the most, believe it or not. I've heard nothing but great things about you and your Fox from everyone else, and coming back from losing to one at Apex, I was afraid that it might happen again. I know that it'll be a different experience next time for the both of us, though. You'll find a way around those tricks of mine, I'm sure of it. You were also doing an amazing job in Doubles against us with Nike. Just keep up the good work!

Nike, thank you for being the black american dream.

Wow, Sky Pirate! You did a really good job at this tournament! Your Olimar's gotten so much more patient, and if you felt like you didn't prove that in Singles or Doubles, you DEFINITELY proved it to ALL of us in Waseda Crews. You are a true Wild Boy!

It was nice seeing you again, Zero, and also playing you in both tournament and friendlies. You've definitely have gotten better, but you shouldn't let things get to you during a match, like suicides and not being able to get the kill when you want to. Once you start focusing on the match and the match alone, it'll be like those things never even happened to you. Good stuff placing top 8, by the way!

You, Slush, are truely an amazing player. I did NOT expect you and the other San Antonio players for that matter to be so good. I know you guys haven't had a big tournament like this in a while, and I also know from what you told me that you haven't really been practicing, but after seeing you play, I just couldn't believe some of the things you were doing. I mean, your set with Megafox was just such an entertaining set to watch! If I still didn't believe that taking breaks wouldn't help anyone when a tournament like this one was coming up, well, I do now. Thank you for being so sinister, Slush!

You took your losses really nicely, Sync. You didn't disappoint at all! Going to a tournament that's not in Houston is always a great learning experience for you. One of the main things to take from these tournaments, especially this one, is to not underestimate anyone. We may play with players like Gnes and Razer all the time back in Houston, but that shouldn't automatically give us a reason to be able to beat players here and there. You never know what's going to happen before you play a set with someone, even if you've beaten them the last time you played them. I'm sure Mumble taught you that lesson already, though, haha. Every single match you play is a new beginning for both you and your opponent. You put the past behind you and prepare yourself for what's coming ahead of you next. I'm sure you'll make all of this up this weekend at HOBO :)

....Oh, hey there, Paw.

It was nice catching up with you and all, Panty Raider. I wish you good luck with your new main!

Thank you so very much for driving us to this tournament, Kilik. It means a lot to me that you were able to do this for us. I won't be the only one thanking you, though, once I give this gift to him :p

You did a marvelous job, KRD, in the Amatuer Bracket. Every single time I looked over at your screen whenever you were playing someone, you always seemed to have had those three stocks with you lol. Once again, good stuff!

It's always nice seeing another Lucario main around, Leo. Keep up the good work, and congrats on the 2nd placing!

Thanks for hosting this tournament, Blondie. Everything about this tournament was great, and the venue was such a nice place, too. I'll try my best to attend anything else you run in the future! Oh, and thank you for all of the pizza! I started feeling much better after having something to eat.

Geoberos, where did you get all of those cool Twilight Sparkle stuff? And was that YOUR sketchbook with all of those drawings!? Please teach me all of your ways in the art of being a brony! Lol good job placing top 4 in the Amatuer Bracket!

Alright, I think that's eveyone I talked to and/or played at the tournament. I'm sorry if I forgot your name or just didn't hang out with you enough while I was there! I'm so glad that I got to see all of you guys again. It feels like it's been forever since I last saw you guys. But you know, this trip would of been perfect if Leaf came along, too....

Anyways, I'm happy to of accomplished my goal that I set out to accomplish. I'm sure this gift will make up for everything that happened :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I had a lot of fun this tournament and I'm definitely glad I got to come cause I had a blast this weekend! My ICs did pretty bad this tourny (only won 1 match with them), but in return, my Sheik did a lot better than I thought she would (Which is good cause she's my favorite character to use). I'm also proud at myself for getting 1st in amateur bracket! I know I only won $5 but I already know where it's going.

1. Trela ($90.00) - Congrats at getting 1st for Houston! Your Lucario is so scary to play, though hopefully next time I friendly you it'll be on a wii that has Wolf unlocked haha.

2. Espy ($45.00) - I only got to watch a couple of your matches against Trela, but you were definitely putting in work. Your Sonic is so good wow. Sucks that we didn't get to finish our Wofl ditto. Maybe next time we will.

3. K Prime ($27.00) - I was watching your Pika in teams. I knew it was good but wow you were holding those stocks for a long time, especially for a Pikachu.

5. Nike - Why would you bet money against THE KRD? As soon as I heard about this I had to make sure I got 1st in amateur. Nah it's all cool though, nice seeing you again.

5. Sky Pirate - Your Olimar wrecked in waseda crews, wow. Too bad I didn't get friendlies against you, but hopefully next time.

7. Zero - Fun friendlies! Wolf vs. Sonic seems like it would be so hard for Sonic. Also thanks for the tips you gave me for Bracket. I know you're SA also so you couldn't tell me too much, but it's fine.

7. Slush - Slush beat Paw! AND Slush beat Paw and Nike. I got to watch your last two matches against Nike and wow, you got some sick reads! Your Yoshi has also already gotten a lot faster since last time I played you.

9. Tree - TRAITOR! Leaving Houston for San Antonio, how could you? You were supposed to be part of the Houston Sheik trio. Nah it's all good though. All of those Sheik ditto friendlies were way too fun. Jab is definitely top tier. I'm expecting to see that one match we saved uploaded at least. Sheik dittos are still the most fun matchup in the game, especially without the tilt lock.

9. Sync - Thank you for housing me Friday, and it was great hanging out with you. I didn't get to play your Olimar this weekend, but once it happens, I'll be ready. I'ma make sure to get better to keep up with you and the rest of Houston!

9. Paw - Paw Lost to Slush?!??!!? But you made the right decision betting on me for amateur so it all worked out in the end.

13. Panty Raider - I gotta get my ICs more patient, even if you tried to time me out both matches lol. As far as Wolf vs. Marth went, Marth seems to be such a huge target for Bair combos.

13. Kilik - Thanks for driving us Kilik! You were right, I needed to have faith in my Sheik, cause without her I wouldn't have gotten as far as I did.

17. KoN - My ICs! I don't know what happened haha. Keep up the work on your diddy though, it wasn't bad. I had a bad feeling about using Up B that last game cause I've had that glitch happen to me before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXyeEAs0Jiw and then bam, it happened against you too. I swear my ICs are cursed against Diddys haha, but no johns. I'll get better next time!

2. Leo ($5.00) - Keep up the Lucario! And keep your faith in your main too!

3. Blondie - Wow everyone hyped our sets so much haha. Your Falco is weird, I'm not used to losing to them. Good job though! As far as loser's finals go, Sheik seems like she would be hard for Falco to fight. I was so nervous in those matches, and Sheik seems to be the only character I can play well while nervous.

Also, great job with hosting the tournament! It was really fun. You were really cool to hang out with too!

4. Geoberos - Your Diddy scared me so much after that first match haha. You took out my ICs solidly in that first match and I knew I had to do something. I'm just lucky I can still play that matchup with Sheik. As soon as I saw you CP me to frigate I got worried cause of that right side of the stage. By the way, that sketch booklet was yours right? TEACH ME TO DRAW!

5. Chubs - Good games! Those Kirby Fthrow combos don't work on Wolf though cause he can DI it. I didn't expect that switch to G&W in my 2nd set against you at all, and it was working for you too, so I had to bring out the Wolf.

9. D-Man - Who was your main? Your Luigi wasn't bad. I hate his Up B! It caught me off-guard so bad in pools cause I'm not used to having to look out for something like that.

$10. Suspect - This man knows where to place his money. You won even more off of me getting 1st in amateur bracket than I did! Well, actually I got $10 too but only cause Paw gave me half of what he won. As soon as I heard there were side bets I knew I had to get 1st.

SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS!

Leaf - It really sucks that you couldn't come and that your car broke down. I'm glad to hear you got your car taken care of though. It wasn't the same without you there. Next time will go better though!

Xyro - Thank you for picking us up! Yeah the back of your truck was really cold, but it was a lot better than having nothing. Thanks for letting me wear your jacket during the ride too, it helped a lot!

:059:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I suck at shoutouts, but here:

Trela: Our games were totally awesome. I definitely felt better about my performance here than any other time I've played against, you. You're Lucario is still ridiculous, and I'll do what I can to get another shot. People tell me to camp more or whatever bullcrap to win, but I want to win my way. Even though that didn't happen, I've never felt so satisfied in losing to you before. We'll play again soon.

K Prime: Good games, you and Trela were ridiculous in teams.

Megafox: Your games with Sync were fun as heck to watch. Stop picking on Paw in doubles.

Nike: Sooooo maaaany Scooby Snax.

Sky Pirate: Close games in singles. Your Olimar is getting sharper and more refined in keeping people out. Keep that up.

Slush: Sooo intense vs. Paw and Nike.

Tree: You ruined the bracket!! Nice job taking first seed in pools.

Sync: Always a blast seeing you again. Thanks for coming down with the rest of Houston. It was fun.

Paw: You lost to Slush!?

Red Shadow: Good games in pools.

Panty Raider: We should've played. Also, Mario Party 9 is too strong.

Kilik: Excellent Sheik. Fun friendlies.

Rei: Fun stuff seeing you again. Sooo many tippers.

Big Boss: Dedede too stronk.

KoN: Good stuff making it outta pools.

KRD: One day we'll finish a Wolf ditto.

Blondie: Thanks for setting up this entire tournament. Everything was done so well despite it being your first time. Good stuff.

Geoberos: So much Twilight swag. Your games with Leo were so close.

Tofer: I lol'd so hard when Beros screamed.

Everyone else: It was fun to meet a bunch of new faces. Hope you guys stick around.

:applejack:

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
1. Trela - Great job on winning dude! It was awesome watching your lucario. Even recording the replays of GFs makes me wanna pick up my controller and start playing lucario. I should've played you, but I was just too busy. Maybe next time. Thanks for coming and also being an awesome crew leader!

2. Espy - Your sonic is waaay too good man! I was really impressed with how good you did against trela despite the matchup being so bad for sonic. I don't know how you get so good, but you're gonna have to teach me your tricks someday. Thanks for hyping up my tournament and making the whole experience so much more fun.

3. K Prime - I was extremely nervous playing you in crews. I'm glad I managed to pull out the win! You and trela looked amazing in doubles btw. I hope I get to play your pikachu someday, but that will probably have to wait until I train a secondary.

4. Megafox - Congratulations on winning 4th. Your super awesome dude! Your playstyle is so fun to watch, and it always inspires me to get better. It also seems like in tourney you go like super saiyan or something. I wanna be as good as you one day lol! Just letting you know, it's like my biggest goal in smash to beat your fox. It sounds dumb, but I feel like once I get good enough, your fox and my falco can be like rivals, just like in the star fox games. haha anyway, good job again.

5. Nike - Thanks again for all the help! It was so much fun how you hyped up my matches with KRD. It was some of the most fun I've ever had. Also, good job on winning your mm against sync. If you ever need help with any of your tournaments, just give me a text and I'll do all I can to help!

5. Sky Pirate - Your olimar is so good dude. Your tore it apart in crews. I think it was 9 stocks. You were also like consistently 3 stocking me in friendlies. I'm really gonna have to learn that matchup better. Thanks also for coming down and organizing a carpool! Hope you come to more in the future!

7. Zero - Dude you've gotten a ton better! You did awsome in this tournament, someday you'll start raking in the cash. Sorry our mm got interupted so many times. One day I'm gonna beat you though, so watch out lol. Also, thanks for all the help you've given me!! You were really the one who started me on my smash career. If it wasn't for you, I might not have ever entered the scene. So thanks a ton for that!

7. Slush - Your so funny all the time slush! You made the tournament so much more fun. It's always fun playing your Yoshi. I don't know how you read my phantasms so well. Like for real, you read them better than just about anyone else. Congratulations on doing so well! Keep it up and you'll be the best yoshi out there.

9. Tree - Thanks a ton for helping me clean the place up. I'm a little sad you didn't place higher... I feel as though your sheik deserves at least 7th or even 5th. You just always get bracket *****. One day though, you'll break your curse lol! Thanks also for all the help you've given me in getting better at the game. You've trained me well, I just wish I would've played against KRD's sheik a bit better considereing how many times I've played you, but oh well.

9. Mumble - I didn't really get to talk to you, but your marth looked pretty awesome!

9. Sync - Thanks for coming and helping me out so much! Setting up the pools would've been hell for me! Next time, I'll probably be able to do it on my own now that I see how to do it and all. Not to say I won't need help lol. It's a lot of work to host tournaments! Too bad we didn't get our mm in, but there was just too much going on. Next time for sure though!

9. Paw - I still haven't won a match against your zss. One day it will happen! Thanks for coming, you help made the tournament so much more fun!

13. Red Shadow - One day I'm gonna learn how to play against wario. You kinda destroyed me in our mm! Sorry your controller broke :( and as for that picture, it doesn't do the extent on the damage justice. You can't really tell just how ****ed up it got unless you hold it in your hands lol

13. Panty Raider - So do you play marth or gw?? or falco? I'm so confused. Great job anyway in the tournament. I'm glad you could come!

13. Kilik - Nice meeting you! Thanks so much for driving Houston!! It wouldn't have been nearly as hyped of a tourney if Houston didn't come.

13. Rei-gun - Sorry our friendlies got interupted by my mom :/ glad you could end up coming. It was nice meeting you, and your marth was pretty ****!

17. Big Boss - Hey man! Thanks for hyping up my tourney and giving me a bunch of tips! I'm gonna rematch you in a mm one day. I could always use some Snake practice, and your snake is really good!

17. KoN - Thanks for coming out! I wanted to mm you again, but I was just to busy... maybe next time.

1. KRD - Dude, our matches were the hypest matches I've ever had! It was a ton of fun playing you, and I can't believe we met twice in bracket! Great job on winning first, you deserved it! Your sheik has inspired me to start working on my secondary. I don't think my falco can handle that kind of pressure lol! I hope we get to play again sometime in the future.

2. Leo - Your lucario suprised me! I was not expecting it to be that good, but you taught me a lesson. I wanted to meet you again in GFs to get a rematch, but I guess our mm would do. Hope to see you again more often.

3. Blondie - I finally won a tournament match, even if it was in amateur bracket. Sorry for letting you down Nike!

4. Geoberos - Your diddy looked so much better from the last time I saw you play! I'm not gonna lie though, I was really hoping you'd beat KRD in loser's semis. I would rather play a diddy any day than a sheik. I loved all your Twilight gear btw.

5. Chubs - Your kirby was really good. I was underestimating it in pools, and you taught me a lesson multiple times over, making numerous comebacks and even taking a game off of me. Keep coming to tournaments, and great job on 5th!

5. SilentManny - Dude, I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous to play you in bracket. Your ROB looks pretty tough. Maybe someday in the future we'll meet in bracket. Good job on your placing.

7. Deepblue - I didn't get a chance to play you...

7. Nates - Glad you came!! SA is always looking for new players, so I'd love to see you come out to a tournament again. Sorry I didn't get to play you.

9. Aladdin - Good job for your first tournament. I was watching you play and you were doing pretty well. If we ever get time, I'll teach you everthing I know.

9. SAF - Bro, I wish you did a bit better. Thanks for coming out and bringing Chris! Let's train that diddy a bit more!

9. Alvin - Sorry, I didn't get to meet you :/

9. D-Man - Dude, it was great meeting you. I'm glad you decided to come to your first tournament. I'll make sure to text you next time I'm planning another tournament. I'd love to see you come out more. You were pretty good!

13. Andrew - Sorry I had to go so hard on you in our match. If you keep coming, I'll teach you some tricks!

13. Phillip - Thanks for coming and bringing a friend dude.

13. Michael S. - Glad you got to get your marvel playing in lol

13. Tofer - I didn't get to play you, but I think you should've gotten higher placing. Your peach is pretty good!

17. Eric - Nice meeting you, and hopefully you'll come to more tournaments in the future.

17. My Little Kony - Thanks for entering in the end. It's much more fun to play than just watch!

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
1. Trela -
I didn't really get to talk to you or play with you outside of doubles at this, but you did a REALLY good job, both in playing your role in doubles and in managing our crew. Thanks for being patient with my irrational dislikes and using our players well in crews. ^_^
Good job on getting first in both events!

2. Espy -
I ***** a lot about getting you, but you're actually really fun. There's so much pressure to not **** up and that makes it SO exciting. I'm really glad to hear that I'm finally making it fun for you, and your comment you made immediately after we finished about being on-edge really made my day.
Good job on getting second in singles and placing in doubles! Glad to hear that you're doing better against Lucario.

3. K Prime -
I keep trying to get friendlies with you, but forgetfulness happens. :<
You were holding onto stocks SO WELL in doubles. It was a little crazy, considering that you were living to 200+ against an OLIMAR and GAME & WATCH.
Congrats on third in singles and first in doubles!

4. Megafox -
Oh my god, get out of my head!! XD
You learned that match-up really quickly, despite not having one in San Antonio. I'll get you next time, though! :3
Nice job placing in both events!

5. Nike -
Thank you very much for housing us and for humoring me (by playing with me) before the tournament. You're still a really good Marth, and I am genuinely scared to bring you to SV now. You're really doing work now in doubles, too.
Also, you should take the reactions to that video as a sign that you're a well-known and well-liked member of the community. :D
Congrats on your placements!

BTW. I ****ing LOVE your commentary and your ability to make any tournament fun. I was DYING when you were cheering on Blondie and when you kept saying "PAW LOST TO SLUSH?"

5. Sky Pirate -
MORE LIKE SCRUB PIRATE!

7. Slush -
I have never had so much fun getting timed out by someone, even if it was game 2 of a completely insignificant set. There was so much hype for almost no reason. XD
You've gotten WAYYYYY better, Slush. I honestly think that you're actually better than Polt by this point. You do crazy stuff that makes NO SENSE (and really freaks me out when it happens) and you're actually being really smart in the way you play now.
I'm really looking forward to playing you again in the future!

9. Tree -
Indeed, doubles the night before was really fun. Sorry for being the WORST teammate ever, but I was kind of tired. ^□^;

9. Mumble -
It's really refreshing to see a Marth as patient as you. If you're just sitting back and waiting for an opportunity, though, I'm just going to use you to kill the pikmin I don't want and watch for your approach. As I said before, you need to force the opportunity by watching how I react to how you advance.
Your Marth is good, though!

9. Sync -
You stay away from that "Zori" kid. He's a bad influence and he'll lead you to a horrible life of placing well in doubles.
There's nothing wrong with being aggressive and doing "reckless Zori things", you just have to do it at the right time. I haven't played with Zori in a while, but I'd guess from his doubles results that he knows when he should and shouldn't be doing said "Zori things" so we could probably benefit from his mystic wisdom as well.
You had a "bad" tournament, but I'm 100% certain that you'll do better at the next one. Just take a break for a tournament or two. =P

We didn't money match, but my "super-secret magic character" was Ness. I'm trying to get better with him for the Oli match-up.

9. Paw - PAW LOST TO SLUSH!?
You're always pretty fun to be around, Paw. Thanks for playing Mario Party with us and not being a terrible driver like PantyRaider (getting ones all the time and dropping us into **** canyon like that). I couldn't stop laughing at "woman drivers".  ̄▽ ̄
Congrats on placing in doubles!

13. Red Shadow -
That Dedede match-up looks like a second ICs for Wario. D:
I'm SO glad you won that one. Thank you very much for driving, and I'm certain that you'll do better at the next one!

13. Panty Raider -
What happened? :o
Sorry for letting us down in teams. I was really off this tournament. :<
Thanks for teaming with me again, though. It's always fun. ^_^

13. Kilik -
Let me tell you a little story:
I hate Sheik.
The end!

That said, you've gotten a lot better since that HOBO. You've gotten quite good at working up momentum after a successful hit and you look at my patterns to find ways to get in now. It was actually really fun, even if it was a character I hate. :D

17. Big Boss -
WOW, THOSE GAY CHARACTER COUNTERPICKS. XP
Yeah, I actually completely forgot about trolling you at that anime tournament. I still don't really remember, so I just did the whole "smile and nod" thing because I believe you. Sorry if I did that, but I promise that I won't do it in the future.
Just remind me if I start, y'know? ^_^;
Let's get in some games next time. We haven't gotten to play in forever. :<

17. KoN -
Nice seeing you again, KoN! Didn't really get to talk to you much at this, though. :<

1. KRD -
Wow, congrats on first in amateur. I had no idea that you played those other characters and it was cool that you did so well with them.
SIX! SIX BAIRS! AH-AH-AAAAH!

3. Blondie -
Dang, your Falco is sooooo much fun to watch. That match against KRD's Sheik seemed pretty dumb. There was a topic on SDIing out of Sheik's Ftilt as Falco somewhere on the Falco boards that might be helpful, but I can't remember what it said.
Thank you very much for hosting. It was a REALLY fun tournament and I'm really looking forward to seeing how well you'll do in the future if you're already this good.

9. Aladdin -
It was nice meeting you! T.L. vs. Olimar is a real pain-in-the-*** for the Toon Link, especially when you don't really have any experience with the match-up. I hope you stick with it!

13. Michael S. -
Ah, that G&W we had in pools! Don't feel too bad, I have a LOT of experience against PantyRaider's G&W. Thanks for playing!

13. Tofer -
I didn't get to talk to you as much this tournament. :<

17. Eric -
I'm still not really sure, but were you the guy that went Lucas/Pikachu against us in doubles or was that Phillip? I wasn't trying to be an ******* for forgetting about playing you, but I have a lot of trouble remember names. ^^;

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!!

Really fun tourney. Wish I could have stayed longer :(

1. Trela ($90.00) - stop ****** me :( ugh

2. Espy ($45.00) - Always a pleasure. Finally got to play you in a serious set. So many SDs :awesome: I don't think I get that many tippers, just spam nair a lot.

3. K Prime ($27.00) - <3 didn't get to play you :(

4. Megafox ($18.00) - fun teams games

5. Nike - i got ***** in teams. fun MM

7. Zero - good job on the placement. didn't get to play you this time :(

7. Slush - good job beating Nike and Paw. Sad we didn't get to play

9. Tree - fun friendlies. I'd do better in tourney ;P

9. Mumble - sorry i had to leave right when we started playing. I didn't even know there was another marth player there

9. Sync - you didn't win that MK MM, I lost it :p Always cool seeing you. I'll beat you next time!

9. Paw - I can't believe I lost that set. 1 fraking frame T_T was a really fun set though. Sorry I play so janky ;p

13. Kilik - didn't get to play you outside of our doubles set, but it's cool seeing you again

13. Rei-gun - choke more.

17. KoN - really fun MMs. we'll have to do a tie breaker some day ;p

3. Blondie - fun games. your falco's better than i expected. keep working on that lucario in dubs

4. Geoberos - was fun teaming and always cool seeing you. best diddy dittos i've ever seen xD

5. SilentManny - good set we had in pools.

13. Phillip - play more friendlies so you can improve!

13. Tofer - nice seeing you as always. sorry i didn't stay at your place :p We'll have to play next time

17. My Little Kony - scrubbiest scrub ever

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Geoberos, where did you get all of those cool Twilight Sparkle stuff? And was that YOUR sketchbook with all of those drawings!? Please teach me all of your ways in the art of being a brony! Lol good job placing top 4 in the Amatuer Bracket!
Most of the pins I wore I got from online. The beads was of courtesy of Rei-gun's charro beads and the Twilight Sparkle keychain was from McDonalds' recent Happy Meal toys. And yes, that was my sketchbook at Jim's. Thanks anyways, hope to see ya again soon. Sad that we couldn't get ice cream like we wanted to though :<

4. Geoberos - Your Diddy scared me so much after that first match haha. You took out my ICs solidly in that first match and I knew I had to do something. I'm just lucky I can still play that matchup with Sheik. As soon as I saw you CP me to frigate I got worried cause of that right side of the stage. By the way, that sketch booklet was yours right? TEACH ME TO DRAW!

Lol yeah ICs scare me from CG->stage spike cause I have trouble timing my Up-B after the spike's hit-stun, but the naners give you quite the hesistation. GJ with the Sheik CP, I still have to work with that. And yeah that sketchbook was mine. Lol I'm still learning to improve drawing myself but I chould set up some kind stream or something to teach what I know.

4. Geoberos - Your diddy looked so much better from the last time I saw you play! I'm not gonna lie though, I was really hoping you'd beat KRD in loser's semis. I would rather play a diddy any day than a sheik. I loved all your Twilight gear btw.
Haha IKR, damn that match was so close. I was hoping to avenge that loss I promised a while back, but I did what I could and came so close. I kinda would rather play a Falco than a Sheik any day as well lol.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
i hate you. all of you.
DON'T LIE, PAW.
I see the love in you. Deep down... in the special place... inside...

Oh right! We need to do that MM one of these days Sky Pirate! I can't wait to see that Ness! Thanks for the shoutout :) makes me feel better lol.
No problem! I didn't say anything I didn't mean. Just take a breather, chill for a minute, and then get right in there and steal that money, Brolimar. :shades:

By the way, I had an awesome picture to go with that statement, but searching for it brought up some rather disturbing images involving tentacles and anime girls (which makes NO SENSE because it's an Olimar picture and safesearch is on "moderate") and I really don't want to go looking for it again. :<

sheikamaru

jive
It was really fun seeing all of sa again. It was really worth the drive! Blame trela for the reason why we weren't able to stay the night ;) jk but yea how about that crew set and whens the vids getting put up?!

You cool cats come to hobo plz :)

Top Bottom