• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodlawn Smash I

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
It was really fun seeing all of sa again. It was really worth the drive! Blame trela for the reason why we weren't able to stay the night ;) jk but yea how about that crew set and whens the vids getting put up?!

You cool cats come to hobo plz :)
Me and Nike are working on that right now. It's taking me a while because I'm recording in HD, but I'll put them up asap. Speaking of replays, if anyone has any, please send them to me or Nike. Zero, I know there were a few matches recorded on your wii. Also, there were some pretty hype sets on TV 8 (the big one in the second room). Whoever's wii that was, could you please send us the replays or upload them yourselves. Thanks!

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

KRD: Good Job placing 1st in amateur bracket! I had a lot more fun playing you in crews than singles. :)

Blondie: Great tournament man! The venue was awesome and the event ran smoothly. I main Marth from now on btw.

Tofer: Enter singles more! It was nice seeing you again! :)

1. Trela - It was nice talking to you. Thanks for the advice and good job placing 1st. Houston will fall soon.

2. Espy - I loved watching your matches. It was nice catching up with you and gj on your placing.

3. K Prime - Next time I play you in tourney you will hear my glorious war cry! Fear me rodent! Btw, you are a big butt pirate. lol

4. Megafox - I hope to give you a better fight next time we meet. Your pressure game is insane.

5. Nike - It was nice seeing you! Thanks for housing us and letting us devour your scooby snacks! My marth will grow, and I will drink hot chocolate with you next time. :)

5. Sky Pirate - Don't let doubles get to you. I should have just taken your stock, so we could have pinned him down. We will get them next time bud! Also gj on singles, people are starting to realize how insanely good you are.

7. Zero - I played with my controller unplugged in that match... I know the mu way better than that. Good job on beating me and placing high!

7. Slush - Slush!!!! You have gotten so good! Enter more tourneys! You turned a lot of heads this tourney. Keep up the good work man.

9. Tree - I had a lot of fun playing at Nikes'. I hope we get to play in tourney next time. :)

9. Mumble - Thank you for the Marth tips! It was nice meeting/playing you. Your marth is grape. :)

9. Sync - I will win our next $1 MM! I will stick with Marth and continue to learn matchups and fluid movement. See you at HOBO fool!

9. Paw - You lost to Slush.

13. Panty Raider - Now FoCuS

13. RedShadow - Thanks a ton for driving! Don't let this tournament get to you. You're a really good player. Just remember to keep your cool and you will succeed.

13. Kilik - Gj adapting in our MM! I hope to give you a better fight at HOBO. I will come at your bro.

13. Rei-gun - The only Marth I didn't marth ditto. :( We will play next time!

17. Big Boss - It was nice seeing you! I wish I could have played you. :(

17. KoN - Fun pools matches. Your diddy has gotten a lot better! Keep it up man.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
:o I didn't even know you had a Marth. We definitely will. I've always wanted to play your GaW too.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Marth is so fun to gimp.
We could use more of them.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
EDIT: Dammit, Smashboards.
Lag double-post.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I change my title from marthslayer to kilikslayer.

I think I got one or two replays on the Wii that was in the other room, but I can't remember who I played on there. Who owned that Wii again?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I have a few seemingly random games of like Sonic and ZSS and Capt Falcon or something. I think my setup was TV 5. The one closest to the door (on the right side if you're walking in). Does anyone want those?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
That's why you use 1 tag. Then again, my tag is top tier so I don't need alt tags.

I am waiting on uploads though. That includes that sheik ditto, Tree!

:059:

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Ya, sorry I'm being a bit slow on the uploading, but I'm working on that now. Honestly, I've just been enjoying my spring break lol. But I'll have a few matches up by today.

Edit: Well ****, I just messed up and have to restart lol. I'll hopefully have gfs, wsemis, doubles wfs, and nikes mm today. The rest I don't have, other people will either need to send them to me or upload them themselves.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
That's why you use 1 tag. Then again, my tag is top tier so I don't need alt tags.
Well, I wasn't on the first Wii and decided to use the tag I've been using lately, but then I was already on like... every other Wii as a different tag. Otherwise, I WOULD have just used one tag at this. ^^;
The only other two I remember are "Tengu" and "Unyuu".

By the way, here's a link for everyone that keeps asking about "Unyuu". Now stop asking!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have Teams Grand Finals, and Loser's and Grand Finals of Singles on my Wii.
I have some other stuff too, like KRD vs. Blondie (I think) and Mumble vs. CloverLeaf.

Lemme know when to send them to you, Blondie. :applejack:

Top Bottom