• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 3: 185 Ledge grabs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yo Dakpo, make me a copy of your brstms and send em to me : )

The music on your wii got me super hyped while playing

Xaltis

Smash Hero
OH MY GOD.
This was the most fun tournament I've ever been to, even though I played like complete **** the entire weekend. Props to hosting such a great tournament Xyro, even though there were some issues with rules I don't think I could've asked for a better weekend.

I had a blast hanging out with everyone (especially Shugo, Tyrant, Coney, Atomsk, Vinnie, Raz, Kyle, Ensis, Xaltis, Shlike, Wyatt, Rich, and of course my boy Will!) Mad hype!

real shoutouts later...
Yay I'm mentioned in this <3

Your fun to hang with cause you joke around with me and do my memes too. XD

I like how everyone always tries to get with you...

Yea I just called all you motha ****ers out. ;)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol @ Xyro XDDDD

And Afro's post for truth. I never try to get with gurls.

And no Afro, Plok didn't know what was going on remember?

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Razer: Good shiz placing 2nd. I was hoping you could win it all, but you will get em' next time. I wanna play you the next time I see you.
Gnes: Get back to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. I will play you some day... : /
Ally: I was one of the few people who cheered you on in some of your matches. :) You're an amazing player and a great guy. Hopefully I can get some games in the next time I see you.
Dojo: You just come back from long breaks and ****. How do you do it?
Vinnie: You and Zac mix it up so well. It was nice meeting you man. Good **** on placing so high.
Atomsk: Funniest smasher, I think so.
Smoom: You've improved so much! Good stuff on JV4 stocking me and the placing. :)
Hylian: It was good seeing you man. Come back to Texas soon.
Jowii: Wish we could have played more. The times you came in our room I was burned out from playing all day. Sorry. : / I will play more friendlies next time.
Fluttershy: Kprime *****.
Nike: You learned the MU. WTF DO I DO NOW? :(
Potergust: See you at the next rave bruh.
Trela: Your time will come my boy.
DMG: I hope you don't leave the scene anytime soon. :(
Ripple: You're Bowser ***** me in LT. I want to play your DK next time.
MVD: Thanks for the MM. You're snake is too good.
JNIG: You're Wario is ****. I was shocked to find out you didn't make it out of pools.
Xyro: Thanks for hosting an amazing tourney.
Ozz: Thanks for the friendlies. It was nice seeing you.
Illmatic: DAT PEACH GONNA GET 1st real soon
All of SA: Lets hang out more next event. :(
Arkansas: It's always a pleasure to see you guys. Wish we could have hung out more.
Florida: Yall have a lot of talent. Come back to Texas soon!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
OH MY GAWDDDDDDD!

srsly xaltis? gotta stop those memes now. i have absolutely no idea whats goin on .

IT MUST END HERE, I'M SORRY

AfroQT

Smash Master
Rowwwwwww me buddy bois rowwwwwwwwwww
shut uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

we need to get that thread up of all the memes back up.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Booooooo no Ganonry in top 8 in low tiers. I'm guessing the Samusry kept them at bay :c

Still, nice job with CF, Ally. You proved me and the writers at Cosmopolitan magazine wrong.

Also I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but did anyone else find this funny?

9: Inui==:metaknight:
9: Logic==:olimar:
edit: lol just ignore this because I don't even have to search the thread to know that it's probably been mentioned at least 5 times

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Booooooo no Ganonry in top 8 in low tiers. I'm guessing the Samusry kept them at bay :c

Still, nice job with CF, Ally. You proved me and the writers at Cosmopolitan magazine wrong.

Also I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but did anyone else find this funny?

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Didn't end up getting to make it, but props to everyone who attended. I watched a good portion of the live stream and saw a lot of kick-*** matches. Extra props to Illmatic and Razer for doing so well.

Oh and I heard a few people asking where all the Marths were... I see 5 in the results. Good **** to all of them, and thanks for uploading matches so quickly Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom