• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 3: 185 Ledge grabs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I lost to Logic in order to give ths tournament...

Inui
Logic

You're welcome. :troll:

I'm back home now! Epic shoutouts are a promise, and I'm sorry to those I DIDN'T play. But they're comin'!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Shoutouts:
1: Ally== unno. Congrats on first.

7: Will==Good games

9: Logic== Thanks for coming. I didn't know you were such a nice guy. :D

13: Smoom== That CG

13: Illmatic== Good job, sir Illmatic. I didn't know Peach was a character until you placed here. :3

17: Esam==IDK what to say here. You seem like you'd slap people for no reason, but you also seem like a funny guy.

17: Poltergust== GOOOOOOOD MOTHER****ING ****, POLT.

17: Mr. Doom== Curious, are you going for your doctorate sometime soon?

17: Espy== Good job as always, sir Espy. :D

17: RichBrown== Nice meeting you, Rich. I hope you'll come down again sometime. ^_^

25: Hylian== Nice seeing you again, Jordan. I'm sorry I didn't give you a better fight, but the Austin players were awake until like... 3 the night before playing random stage/item/wiimote FFAs. :p
I assure you, Austin players have actually improved a lot and the city's in good hands.

25: Silly Kyle== I wanted to play you because a certain Olimar keeps talking about you. :<

25: Holms== You were that Wolf? Good games. I'll get you next time, though.

25: Zori== I thought you quit!! Good job, Zori. :D

33: SkyPirate== God damn you, you lucky turd. Get some ****ing nutrition and **** instead of those rice cakes you were eating.

33: Nicole== Thank you for friendlies before the bracket round. ^_^

33: Ripple== I love... that hat...

33: Xaltis== Our next match will definitely go better. I was tired and hungry and you were angry and unfocused, so it'll probably be a lot better next time we play. :3

33: Teh Future== I doubt our MM would have been good. I was hoping to rematch you when you were playing ICs, but you don't play them now. :< Nice seeing you again, though.

33: Nike== I'm so glad you got out of pools. :D You still owe me a rematch, BTW.

PantyRaider - Thank you for teaming with me again. It's actually kind of fun teaming with you. ^_^
I was trying so hard to not disappoint.

Xyro - Thank you VERY much for running this. It seems kind of stressful.

Kuraudo - Nice meeting you. Wish we could have gotten to play more. ^^;

Gova - I didn't get to see any of your matches. :<

Zigsta - Wish I could have teamed with you, but glad to hear it worked out.

Mike2 - I got to see one of yours, but I was half-asleep so I don't remember how it ended.

Mike3 - Glad to see you're getting better despite the gymnastics sams. :3

Zifien - The SUPER EPIC ride from Shiken's place to yours was enjoyable.
I really think you could win money if you stick with it, BTW.

Shiken - I didn't get to see ANY of your matches. :<
Thank you for coming along, it was fun. Remind me to upload the super-sexy pic I got of you sometime.

Kerg - I'm sorry you got paired up with Turaz. That's just bad luck.
Thank you for coming along and sorry for almost killing us to take the wrong exit. XD

Slate - Alpaca was better. GOOD GUY, WOULD RECOMMEND.

tofer - I don't know if you noticed this, but you looked damned good in that vest.

BSL - You seem kind of quiet. Wish I had gotten to talk to you a bit more.

SA players - See you guys soon. :3

JoWii - I know EXACTLY why I forgot to give you a shoutout. I only saw you like... twice the entire tournament. :<
Glad to hear you were mostly Kirby, BTW. Makes my heart warm. ^_^

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. I'm tired.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
-sigh-

Why didn't I go to WHOBO3.....

It was my birthday, I owe so many Captain Falcon ditto's and MM's as well.....and the turnout was huge.

If there is a next time I"ll be sure to participate Xyro.

Oh yeah good **** Xyro for winning that MM against Noid....who's next Dark Peach right? :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy i didn't plank you!!
Okay, you didn't plank me.

You hung off of the edge and fell off while uair'ing then regrabbing the edge for an extended period of time in order to force a mistake on my behalf due to my obligation to approach because of your percentage lead.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Really sucks that this happened to you. Hopefully someone has it and will give it back. If not, I'll help pitch in $20 if you need to buy a new Wii and Brawl. I know that I'd feel horrible if I got something stolen from a tourny.

:059:
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Will you be at the next hobo? I could get a hold of it then.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Okay, you didn't plank me.

You hung off of the edge and fell off while uair'ing then regrabbing the edge for an extended period of time in order to force a mistake on my behalf due to my obligation to approach because of your percentage lead.
dont u just love this game?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If I was planked for 7 mins, I would probably lay down my controller and trashtalk the **** out of the guy that's planking, isn't that good strategy? You know, taunt him, try to break his focus lol.

shlike

Smash Ace
Shoutouts (kinda)

ally- fun games and grats on banking this tourney
tyrant- youre chill as **** my boy
jerm- you better get me next time j
coney- fun games/ you're one of the coolest smashers i've met
nicole- fun games/ fun times/ youre awesome
broly- GET CARRIED <3
dakpo- sexy infinites
esam- fun games/thanks for coming with fl
seibrik- i've never gotten wrecked so hard but thanks for the games anyway. thanks for coming down
dmg- i personally think you are slightly better looking than ground beef my boy <3
dphat- always fun hanging
batto- thanks for the pall mall :)
paw- you keep getting better and better. keep that **** up
sync- you're getting ridicilously good, i guess thats what happens when you live in houston and play with top players constantly. I have a feeling i'm gonna lose to you very soon D:
infinity- fun games and fun hanging with you
fujin- you never stopped following me lmao
shugo- MY BRO
future- clutch backpack with the goods
chaz- great marth I learned that i need more mu experience
noid- your samus is great
rich brown- im sorry for what happened : (
inui- fun friendlies and marth dittos are the best
logic- LUPEFIASCO2GUD

:troll:

MOST FUN TOURNEY I'VE BEEN TO, GREAT JOB XYRO

much love tx and everyone else that came to this.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If I was planked for 7 mins, I would probably lay down my controller and trashtalk the **** out of the guy that's planking, isn't that good strategy? You know, taunt him, try to break his focus lol.
Lol scream at him like the abe Lincoln skit

" you ****ed up!"

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
On the back wall there was a wii w/ a Yellow Kirby(JoWii) vs DK (Will) match that was saved. >_> Someone should upload that for me.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
:awesome::awesome::awesome: Shoutouts from Ale-Alejandro (FTP) :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Ally- Nice to have finally met you in person. Did you ever find your phone?

ADHD- I like when you and Razer decided ports with G&W's judgment, he pulled an 8, then you dash around, jump randomly and then a lucky 9! Lol.

Vinnie- Dude, nice pair of IC's you have. I liked your friendly with RedHalberd where you daired and spiked him off SV's ledge! Epic!

Will- You do things with DK I've never thought were possible, thanks for staying with us man!

Inui- Finally met you in person too! Your Ganon wrecked some a$$!

Logic- Honestly, I took you for a jerk b/c I interrupted your MM with Dakpo and then you MM'd me for payback. I was way wrong. Thank you for the advice man!

Trela- Nice set against Ally, and for 6-stocking Dakpo and I...lol

RedHalberd- U mad? You're really fun to be around, thanks for rooming with us.

Illmatic- Your Peach is extremely good, nice upset against ESAM!

Poltergust- Nice to have finally met you in person Mr. Blood God

Espy- You are amazing Espy, there's no other way to describe your sonic! GJ

RichBrown- Fun Friendlies on Day 1

Hylian- Good to see a former Texan!

Silly Kyle- I never got to play your Peach, but I'm sure I would've easily 2 stocked you.. ;)

Zori- Fun friendlies Day 1, are you thinking of swapping to TL?

Infinity- I've barely noticed that you move your mouth when you play, like you're whispering your moves. Twas fun rooming with you!

Nicole- The very first female smasher who is actually good
looking
:) Nah, you definitely got the metagame down..

Ripple- How much do you not know about this game? Fun rooming with you Rip!

Dakpo- Dude, we'd have been so screwed without GPS. Houston is not the place I would like to live in. Oh and we need to stop getting destroyed by non-low tier mains. Thanks for helping me out with the room, ttyl

Xaltis- Nice Yoshi dude, good job on your placing for low tiers!

Nike- Good seeing you Nike, I gotta play you again for old times' sake!

DMG- I like how you were, "What was that??!" after Dakpo and I got annihilated by Ally/Trela on livestream..lol

Topher- Good seeing you again, I miss you guys... :urg:

Slush- GJ overall, I'm also very anxious to see the new tier list!

Yosh- GGs, you pressure and space so well. We both lost to Xaltis in low tiers unfortunately...

Zano- If you want to expand your community, plan a tournament and spark attention so that people know about competitive smash. It all starts that way, that's how my city Lubbock slowly grew into a group of "above decent" players.

Xyro- This was my first Whobo ever, I'm really glad I got to attend. Before I had only seen videos and results threads, but now I lived it, Thanks dude!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol scream at him like the abe Lincoln skit

" you ****ed up!"
There is no rule about trashtalking the other player you are actually fighting, you should use every strategy at your disposal, I wasn't kidding. Pretty sure it has been done multiple times in the past and in other communities =P.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Shout outs to xyro for hosting a kick *** tourny. Dont worry about the naysayers you ran an excellent tourny, thats why I made sure to thank you every day for the job well done.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Okay so I take it full pools arent gonna be posted...
so I'm going by memory.
I have to say sorry to everyone in my pools. I played like complete **** the entire tournament, but I still had fun.

Ally: Good Falcon that was the most fun match I had at the tournament. Nice to see someone really good with a low tier character.
Dojo: Good MK, not a fun match up though :/.
Vinnie: Good GnW Also not a fun MU :/ but I remember being drunk with you that was fun.
Atomsk: You quitting?!!?!!?
Shugo: We only played like 2 matches but your laugh was incredible. Fun Falco.
Logic: I kept asking if people were you, because I heard you had more alchohol.
Smoom: I think we played like 3 times, ggs.
Illmatic: You made me realize the Peach mu is very very very bad lol.
I got *****, your peach is amazing.
Domo:I thought you were dojo.
Mr. Doom: Thank you for watching my controller, you didnt have to though. You could have just left it lol.
RichBrown: We played like 5 matches, they were fun though.
Silly Kyle: Your Peach ALSO ***** me, it was a depressing day for Zelda indeed. :urg:
Holms: Good Wolf, again sorry I was playing like **** in pools ]:
Seibrik: No way Im MM a MK with Zelda.:glare:
Shlike: You and Shugo were my entertainment for the night, I also thought you were hilarious so I was following you guys. Also the first good Zss Ive played.
Dphat: I remember learning your name when I was drunk, that's about it ]:.
Battou(sp):Fun games, you use a lot of different characters. You're the only person I didn't play like trash against in pools
Xaltis: You are going to be forever known as MIKU in my book. You were awesome.
Apostle: I forgot your name while I was drunk. Sorry about pools, I sucked x_x. Fun playing your Pokeman trainer though. Next tournament Ill try not to suck as much.
Coney: I see u scured of Zelda. We had fun in drunk doubles though.
Tesh: You were ****** me in doubles with Ganon, WHEN I WAS ON YOUR TEAM!!!
But other than that good games, you were the first person I played when I got there.
Ozz:
Why U NO USE YOUR MAIN AGAINST ME???
Really good Marth, fun matches but I like playing Falcos.(Unless they're Arty)
Kprime: Amazing Pikachu, I hadn't know hardly anything about him/it until I played you.
But How did you not make it out of brackets?!?! You're like one of the best players there :o.
Bio: Why we no play???
Mabhara(sp?): Very Good Pit, you and Wing were the only ones there I think, we also played later when I was drunk in doubles.
Razmazakazi: We never played(I got ***** by enough peaches that day) but I remember being drunk, and you were there.
Wingless: (I think her name was??): Very good Pit, I had fun doing doubles with you and Mabhara(sp?)
MikeB: Very nice Snake, we got to play right before my pools started and I started playing bad.
Peachguard: I don't remember if we played. If we didn't I was doing bad, so you didn't miss anything.
That Wario I played right before I got drunk: I don't remember your name, but we had fun. I actually somewhat like the Wario MU with Zelda, though its always a better idea to go Sheik.
PortCity: I dun think you get on here :/. GGS though
Afro: My twin apparently, Fun MMs youre good with a lot of different characters :o.
Guy who made me do the YMCA when I was drunk: I totally did that, just so everyone knows.
Tofer/Jowii: Thx for Hotel.

All I can remember at the time, sorry to everyone else.

Wingless

Smash Cadet
Great tourney this year, even if last year was better. Props to Xyro for dealing with the ****ty convention circumstances and still hosting a hype tourney.

I met a lot of cool people this year! I learned a lot! ^^
Course...real shoutouts when I get the chance.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
wtf clover, really?
:awesome:
Okay, here it is:

Turaz-
I was doing BSL's shoutout and started on yours, but remembered your talk with Rich and decided to leave it off to see your reaction.
Nice meeting you. :p

Smoom77

Smash Master
Only person there with the name Zak is coney................................................

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL - You seem kind of quiet. Wish I had gotten to talk to you a bit more.
yeah, im really quiet with people i just meet. if you get to be really good friends, or if you are loud and your loudness plays off on me well, i can be pretty loud. for the post mart, though, im a quiet guy.

once i get in my zen state, man, i can chill for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom