• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
reg is officially closed.

i am now trying to figure out how many people bought venue thus showing me how many entered whobo 4.

some of you will be getting emails from was7x@hotmail.com concerning your failure to read instructions and give AirBrushking the info he require. if you fail to respond to my email within 2 days, i wll deliberately seed you as bad as possible so that it will cause you to waste your entry money/plane ticket/life savings.....ect.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Central time, *****. L2TZ, scrub.

:phone:

WHAT THE FRENCH SEAL?!?! N, I, q, q, a is now censored?!?!

Xyro77

YO ITS ONLY 10:14 WTF

sok tho i registered like over a month ago
I use central time. The superior time zone.

btw, AirBrushKing just sent me over 80 emails of mess ups. im ****ing pissed and i WILL gut every one of you mother ****ing buffalo biches

Tesh

Smash Hero
Put them all in the same pool, Bo1 sets.

80 god damn, this tournament is either huge or damn near everyone ****ed up.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I will be updating this non stop for the next 2 days. If anybody sees this and can help me out, id appreciate it.

Joseph Swartzendruber
jtswartz@bellsouth.net
What is your tag?

Esca, who are you teaming with?

Denti, who are you teaming with?

Charles Marsh
CMarsh147@gmail.com
What is your tag and who are you teaming with in what events?
Joeseph Swartzendruber...is Player-3

Esca is teaming w/ Asa--the Hawaiian player as far as I know.

Charles Marsh is DRN

Xyro77

Joeseph Swartzendruber...is Player-3

Esca is teaming w/ Asa--the Hawaiian player as far as I know.

Charles Marsh is DRN
please dont post unless you are 110% sure

To : Airbrush_King
Date : 2012-08-01 09:31
Title : Whobo payment
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The payment from Cmarsh147@gmail.com that didn't include a note is from me and I'm registering as kismet. I'm teaming with Kain. Sorry i missed the option for "note to seller"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Xyro, you shouldn't post people's emails. It'll give them a bunch of spam. Unless you don't give a **** because they messed stuff up.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Both kismet and DRN registered from same email. DRN idvteaminf with Ed and kismet is teaming with kain

John rountree is cam from Alabama, he is ranked

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Whobo 4 Announcement: Due to mass amounts of people not providing their tags on the WHOBO registration and the fact that it is impossible for everybody to see this thread in the next 2 days, im asking everybody to bring a copy of their paypal receipts. This will help me and xyro get you into the venue/tournament faster and save us time. Normally when whobo events happen venue is collected online and tournament entry fees are taken at the tournament. Xyro wanted to try something different to save time which is do everything online but since people didnt follow instructions, now its made it difficult for us to pin point everyone so everyone needs to bring there reciepts and answer xyro's pm and emails ASAP. Im HYPED, 2 more days and we in there!

Whobo 4 Merchandise: Whobo 4 airbrushed controller bags will be on sale for 20$. If you order online its 27$ including free shipping and handling. These bags are limited time only so once there gone there GONE! The 1st place winner of singles tournament gets a FREE airbrush whobo 4 bag along with a FREE airbrush whobo 4 shirt sponsored by AirbrushKing.net Everyone needs to get them while supplies last...

DRN

Smash Lord
Both kismet and DRN registered from same email. DRN idvteaminf with Ed and kismet is teaming with kain

John rountree is cam from Alabama, he is ranked

This.

I listed mine when i registered but kismet didnt. Kismet did message airbrush about it already though.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Over 80 people messed up?

Bravo.

Sync.

Smash Champion
If you're housing with me and need rides and **** make sure you get a hold of me! My number is 713-201-8338. All my list says is that I'm getting Zekey and Ally today.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
I know MVD is teaming with ESAM in regular doubles.

Also, I'm at the airport now. And I've only slept 2 hours. I got this. See you around 5:35 Austin :)

Top Bottom