• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Mid Tier Teams I'm teaming with Shaky. He might have paid for MT Doubles as well since I wasn't sure if I paid for it xD

#sorry

Player-1

Smash Legend
That's me, airbrushking said I was all good after I regard cuz I pmed him right after and I'm teaming with player-3. Get your **** together xyronubcake

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Asa, text me asap 409 692 0697. i have 3-4 people claiming to be teaming with you.

Z
pj
esca

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Uh oh, someone is going to be very sad...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
From looking at Facebook, I'm fairly certain he is teaming with Z since both Z and he posted about it.

Xyro77

I will be updating this non stop for the next 2 days. If anybody sees this and can help me out, id appreciate it. I will delete your emails off this post once i get the info i need.

Justin Nahin
What is your tag?

Richard Sullivan
What is your tag and who are you teaming with for what event?

Andrew Atchison
gs.sprite@gmail.com
What is your tag and who are you teaming with for what event?

Madalyn Anderson
madcan1@sbcglobal.net
What is your tag and who are you teaming with in what events?

Zigsta, who is your team mate?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I will try to post updates as often as possible

@rockettrainer

Xyro77

Done with all 113 emails. There are a ton of people who have not told me who they are and if they still dont tell me by tomorrow, they will be come horrible seeded seeds. There are also alot of people who did not reg online and want to reg offline, thats still fine but be prepared to share the same fate as the dudes above.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll def think about it, sounds fun

I remember a week or two ago Atomsk needed a teammate and wasn't sure if he found someone. I'm tryin to hit him up.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
So I've been in Memphis for all of 60 minutes and already there's been police scouting out the terminal for what they could only describe as a "black male" on the run. They handcuffed some Mexican they thought was black and then released him upon further skin tone examination. I wonder if this is what Ally was alluding to.

Top Bottom