• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

KY_Des

Smash Ace
****, I hella missed Ruddy's epicness. I had a conversation with Inui immediately after that match. Here's how it went:

KY: Daaaamn, you got your **** wrecked Inui.
Inui: Yea, I used Snake. It's a bad matchup.
KY: From what I know, I'm pretty sure the matchup is 50:50.
Inui: Well I'm not very good at this matchup.
KY: Why didnt you go MK then?
Inui: To practice the matchup.
KY: Why are you practicing a matchup you have no need to learn. You MAIN MK!
Inui: Uhh.....
KY: Get wrecked.

Inui, learn this lesson now. I learned this too. Don't sandbag in money matches and then make excuses as to why you lost. I sandbagged Esca in our mm and I got **** from everyone, but unlike you, I didn't john about it. Could Esca have beaten me if I hadn't sandbagged? Yea, it's definitely possible. Would he of JV-2 stocked me game 1 and 2 stocked me at high damage game 2 if I hadn't sandbagged? No.
(Don't take this the wrong way Esca, you're definitely legit. You earned the right to green lol.)

Honestly dood, you're not that good. You're not near as bad as everyone makes you out to be, but even M2K isn't as good as you claim yourself to be. It's absolutely ridiculous. Friendly advice: Stop talking so much **** and get better at the game or quit. You should prolly get off M2K's nuts a little bit too.

As for me being the best Pit, I honestly dont know, nor do I care. I'm not worried about my rep as a Pit main. I'm more concerned with my status as a player, and that's what I'm going to improve on. And as for Rogue Pit..... he mains MK now. Why am I even being compared to him?

Hopefully I'll have my game up by Genesis so I don't get my **** wrecked like I did at this tournament lol. Shout outs later.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hmm. O Hai Guyz! Wuts goin' on n this thredd?

I'll leave a few modest shutouts in a sec, but let me address Inui first.

Inui. You tend to spend a great deal of time being incredibly insulting on the boards, and seem to expect this to not have any sort of social backlash in person? That is very ignorant of you. Furthermore, you claim to be an incredibly nice guy, yet the first thing you even said to me in person was an insult to my own TO ability and status (I run a brawl circuit for the mid-west and am in actuallity quite respected by Mid-west, Texas, and Oklahoma smashers as an organized and friendly individual). You don't have to get made fun of by people and be hated, you perpetuate it yourself and then act baffled by the results.

Xyro- Yoyoyoyo!....YO! Hey sorry I keep mindgaming you with my player name. It's seriously staying The Real Inferno for now. I ran out of funny names to call myself.

Duggfinn- lol RE much? nice outfits, didn't get to talk to you much this time, you were so busy.

UTD Zac- Never did get our games in. How did that happen?

Fogo- Here I am walking into Bear's when this massive black man suddenly starts crushing me in a bear hug. It was nice to see you too Fogo, easily my favorite smasher in Texas. I won the DDD ditto too go me =D

Bwett- Arg why you gotta **** me like that man? I shoulda stuck with Pit, but I kinda didn't want to win via spam despite it being a better option against you after last time. I always end up choking when I get recorded it seems. Oh well, well-played. I'll have you next tmie.

Esca- Thanks for all the games. I 2-stocked in Pit dittos, am I the best Pit yet? J/K. Had alot of fun with you, why no Diddy?

Kown- Sorry I kept you out of Bracket man, but there can be only one. We'll rematch next time.

Espy- ROFL you're the funniest Sonic main I've ever talked to.

Santi- No matches? Laaaame. I barely saw you dude.

Dojo- I picked Bowser because I wanted to be able to say I've chaingrabbed Dojo's Meta Knight across an entire stage in tournament. That dream came true =D I shouldnt have gotten cocky with my lead in game 1 you brought it back something fierce on me.

Cake- Olimar now eh? I'd heard you were playing lots of DK so I went DDD in the double blind first game. Your camp is very solid, but you should take notice when it isn't working and approach. DDD's utilt keeps Pikmin off easily so I was able to keep a steady percent lead. In that matchup you really ought to abuse your grabs more. GGs all the same, you're cool in my book.

PhoenixAlpha- Quite the cheering section you had. I am a pro DDD, and thus I throw lots of Gordos. Kinda funny the only one that hit was in the last 20 seconds and it killed you though.

Infinity- We had a blast during the grand finals with all the **** talk didnt we? Sorry you had such a ****ty day before the tournament though, but it was still cool hanging with you.

M2K- Arg, everytime I tried to get in with you, you had to play a match. Was really hoping to play you this time.

DSF- Your snake baffles me, but I love your wario. You had me laughing when I asked who you were ****** some random guy "Oh I'm nobody." "Nobody, my ***!"

EdressesPieces- WHY THE **** WERENT YOU HERE?! I wanted to play you on Port Town again, I heard it's your favorite stage :p

Melee1- Thanks for playing my Jiggz, it helped me realize I really have gotten much better at that matchup.

Rudy- Sorry we only got to play like 1 game, but you had grown men to go ****. You and your brother are pro.

Cardboard Owl- Hey you played really well in pools. So close to usurping me for that seed. Sorry it had to go that way.

BadNewsBear- It was fun goofing off on Live Stream in teams. Why no waffles? :p

Dphat- DPHAAAAAAAAAAT! Your marth is so good. I should have taken you more seriously than I did before. I'd only got to play your Meta Knight, and this was an entirely new breed of creature to me, good ****.

Sudai- Next time we ROB ditto.

Broly- You're just as good as I remember. I should have hung out with you more, but everytime I was over there, people kept stepping on me lol. You have such tight spacing, Tippers everywhere.

Kash- Our friendly sets were fun. I love Wolf Mains. He was my first tournament character back when I started.

Magitek- Good friendly sets. lol Pictochat+DDD=Awesome

Hyrulian Royalty- Had fun playing you. You should work on those matchups you aren't familiar with a little more, they seemed to be giving you quite a bit of trouble.

TakeurLife- Good sets we had. DK vs Pika is gay though. I like your Marth.

Everybody Else- You guys are all awesome and some of the chillest smashers I know.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Santi was chill as ****.

Hyrulian Royality: Hahaha. Dude you were so hype over B+. it was hilarious.

Hylian: Dude. Good **** on the DDR Cabinet. Totally better than me. Wish you played one of my songs though. hahahaha. How good was I?

Sudai: Gooooood **** all weekend long. Your Toon Link and Lucario gave me hell in B+. But dont worry, next time we meet, I'm winning my money back in MMs.

Dphat: Teach me to be a good marth please. You ***** on my setup. D:

DSF: Remember. I taught you EVERYTHING. LOL.

Dugfinn: Please tell me when you put that video of me and DSF. Hahahaha.

I did wish I finished that friendly with M2K. I've always wanted to get 3 stocked by a Pro.

Dojo seems boss as all hell. I wish I went to that Rave with him.

DMG: <3333

Xyro: lol you dont even know I exist majority of the time. hahahaha.

UTD Zac: You seem like a cool dude. I wish we met earlier. D:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
i never say no to friendlies

at least, i cant remember the last time i did

We started to play. My black mario named "Desu" on BF, but then you had a tourney match. You told them to give you a few minutes (LOL) but they came back and said you'd lose if you didnt come, so you had to NC like..15 seconds later.

∫unk

Smash Master
hey some ppl need to stop caring about the results so much.

its about improving ourselves and those around u not whether u 2 stocked m2k or u got 3 stocked by me :D

i say almost everything online as a joke inui i respect u i think ur posts are funny

i <3 texas and whobo

and poptart i wasnt serious i think i got lucky in all the matches i won especially vs anyone good like zac

d4bA

Smash Cadet
just made a concious decision that he was being put into a bad situation and adjusted properly.
I think we all make a concious decision that we are placing ourselves in bad situations by not maining MK. I remember placing higher the moment that I stopped playing lucario+other characters that I suck at. Suppose I made an adjustment (pick up MK)? /end rant+opinions backed by my own smash metagame progression.

+some snip
Wrecked.

Wish I coulda made this tournament. Xyro +Dugfinn and crew....I have no idea how you guys pulled this off. The tournament looked incredibly successful. The community should thank you first for providing such a smooth tourny.

Esca

Smash Champion
WTF. Inui, the world needs to see the response.

"Iwasntreallytryingthathard" johns.

"Imbetterthana10yearold" johns.

Nice dude.

Esca

Smash Champion
Inferno Rage is a really nice guy. THE best Pit EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you next time bro.
: )

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
i missed a few shoutouts

Infinity: Thanks for coming dude, you're freaking hardcore no joke, and not even jail johns stopped you from coming. and stay kirby! texas needs more :)

Hylain: Thanks for the games, perhaps at some point in time we could enjoy a refreshing ice cold Dr.Pepper

UTD_zac: again thanks for the G+W friendlies, there aren't many in houston and it's a matchup i really want to know.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
God that Dr Pepper sounds good.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Watching the stream really made me wish I was there. @_@ Rofl @ the video of Xyro going around the convention and making fun of people.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I added a bunch of comments to the album Beah.
I should have taken more pictures.
Gah!

This is ****ing bull****. I used to think it was ok to be lazy and not take pictures. Now I know what to do next time to get some.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
honestly?
i hope your joking
I was ****** you the first game, and ******* around a lot.
then I planked and got DQ'ed. at any point I could've gotten back on and finished the game out, but I dunno what happened. I kinda zoned out I guess.

then the second game I Sd'ed.
I really didn't feel like playing anymore to be honest.

but yeah, I would have shaken your hand if you had actually beaten me, but IMHO, a DQ and an SD isn't a legitimate win.
that's why I just unplugged my controller and walked off.
if you actually beat me, then I'll shake your hand, or if it was a good set.
but it wasn't.

i mean, if you want to play an actual set vs my main thats cool, but when I put my cursor on meta and you just go straight to meta, it's kinda sad. you could've at least gone game one as marth. :/

like, if you're joking then whatever what I just said doesn't matter, but whatever. you could at least somewhat tell the truth, but it's the internet, whatever.
Poptop, even though its not REQUIRED to shake some ones hand after a match, its just common courtesy. No matter how pissed i get in a match i ALWAYS attempt to shake hands with people. Honestly, junk shouldnt have shook your hand(after all you ledge stalled for 6min) but yet he did.

Come on,poptart

i never say no to friendlies

at least, i cant remember the last time i did
yes. thank you for playing all of us so much, even though we dont put up a challenge.

lmao @ Fogo Magic too good
STFU and please come to houston. We want to play you! oh and royr is waiting

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Arturito_Burrito said:
I asked for a friendly and you gave me a flat out no and just went to talk to m2k :(
I almost never play friendlies or do MMs during tournaments. Ask anyone over here in NJ. Mew2King getting me to do a few MK dittos and Rudy getting to MM me were very unlikely things. Don't take offense to it. It's just how I am.

KY said:
KY: Daaaamn, you got your **** wrecked Inui.
Inui: Yea, I used Snake. It's a bad matchup.
KY: From what I know, I'm pretty sure the matchup is 50:50.
Inui: Well I'm not very good at this matchup.
KY: Why didnt you go MK then?
Inui: To practice the matchup.
KY: Why are you practicing a matchup you have no need to learn. You MAIN MK!
Inui: Uhh.....
I said I'm horrible at it, not Snake. I wanted the experience because I want to main Snake, not MK.

Which is why this conversation we supposedly had is a lie. I would've said this.

Honestly dood, you're not that good.
Who cares about your stupid opinion of my skill? Actual results directly contradict your opinion and say I'm part of the top 1% of tournament players quite easily.

It's easy and preferable to underrate me because I'm not popular...but you're wrong and just being biased.

Inferno said:
Inui. You tend to spend a great deal of time being incredibly insulting on the boards, and seem to expect this to not have any sort of social backlash in person? That is very ignorant of you. Furthermore, you claim to be an incredibly nice guy, yet the first thing you even said to me in person was an insult to my own TO ability and status (I run a brawl circuit for the mid-west and am in actuallity quite respected by Mid-west, Texas, and Oklahoma smashers as an organized and friendly individual). You don't have to get made fun of by people and be hated, you perpetuate it yourself and then act baffled by the results.
What the hell are you talking about? I did no such thing. Why would I just randomly insult you as a TO for absolutely no reason? I probably just said something silly like "Where's Kansas?" and was obviously joking.

@Xyro: When are the results going up on AiB? I'll process them right away for you if you get them uploaded!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Inui... how do you expect your Snake to get good enough to drop MK if you never use him? >_> Friendlies are where you try out all the ****, then in tourny matches you apply it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui... how do you expect your Snake to get good enough to drop MK if you never use him? >_> Friendlies are where you try out all the ****, then in tourny matches you apply it.
I do use Snake more than MK over here. My Snake was playing horrible on Saturday, so I didn't use him.

Didn't you see me **** the balls off of everyone in ISP doubles with Snake on Friday? I also won an MM against Hylian with Snake.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I do use Snake more than MK over here. My Snake was playing horrible on Saturday, so I didn't use him.

Didn't you see me **** the balls off of everyone in ISP doubles with Snake on Friday? I also won an MM against Hylian with Snake.
I was too busy playing friendlies to watch much, lol.

We have differing opinions on them :p Friendlies helped me figure out a great edgeguard for Wario against Marth though :D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

That MM was so ****ing close :(. I can't believe you came back against me that last game lol. Snake's utilt ***** :/.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That MM was so ****ing close :(. I can't believe you came back against me that last game lol. Snake's utilt ***** :/.
You're really good. Obviously it was going to be close. :)

We're 2-1 now...so you better come over to APEX to try and even the score. ;)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You're really good. Obviously it was going to be close. :)

We're 2-1 now...so you better come over to APEX to try and even the score. ;)
We are 1-1 in tournament though :p.

I already have my plane ticket to Apex, so I will be there.

Want to do 3 MM's?

One vs your Snake/Meta/Marth? $5 each? Would be fun and I need the experience.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Keep the flames to a minimum people, be respectful the tournament host himself complained last page about all this.

This is your only warning before I start infracting.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
SEE?!?!?!?!?

now we are getting along. world hobo brings people together and makes them friends.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Say what you want. We all saw you play. Like I said, you're not bad, but you're nowhere near as good as you claim yourself to be. Stop complaining and go practice so you'll have the skill to backup all the hype you give yourself. I'll be practicing as well because I definitely let down everyone at this tournament. I played like garbage. I was no where close to living up to the hype that everyone gave me. So instead of johning and showing everyone results from nearly a year ago, I'm gonna go practice so I can **** at the next tournament I go to. Just friendly advice bro.

On that note, I'm sorry for playing like boo boo. Everyone had high expectations and I failed to please. I doubt that I'll make it to Apex, but there's no doubt that I'm going to Genesis. I'll aim to please there =]

Top Bottom