• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

Santi

Smash Lord
lMFAO!!!!

Esca seriously kissed me this weekend.
I ****in felt his lips.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shout-outs: I'm a little sleepy and scatterbrained, so if I forget you, I apologize.

================

M2K: It was interesting to finally see you in person, even though we didn't talk, like, at all. I had fun playing you and Inui in tournament (I was the Sonic in the Sonic/Olimar team). Double whorenado was too funny.

Dojo: Way to represent Texas. Good **** 3-0'ing M2K. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, I wanted to do some friendlies.

DSF: Our money match was way too good. I had loads of fun. It gave me a good jolt awake after sleeping through some MK matches too.

Lee Martin: You were suppose to teach me Lucario :( Jiggz dittos were amazing.

Tyrant: I was cheering for you and DSF the entire time in teams. I really wanted to play you myself, but I didn't get the chance. Maybe some other time.

Co18: The same applies to you that does to Tyrant. I really wanted to squeeze in some 1v1s, but wasn't able to manage. We did have some pretty awesome 2v2s in tournament though. Good ****.

Melee1: It was nice to see you. We didn't talk much. Good job getting so high up in the brackets.

Infinity: Don't know what happened to you or whatnot, but I was really glad you showed up. You're just amazing to watch, and I loved your matches with M2K. Probably some of the only MK dittos I actually watched. We need more matches.

RoyR: Wanted to play you too ;_;

Light: Good **** in singles, our match was too fun. Green Greens is waaaay too good. Oh, and sorry about that at the same time too, I had no idea Green Greens was banned. I'm just used to countering with it. Thanks for being such a good sport about it.

Ultimate razer: Our friendlies were pretty fun. Stay sharp with that Snake. You're gonna need it should we ever face off in bracket.

Hylian: Seriously, our matches were my favorite ones of the entire day. Screw playing Inui and M2K in doubles, and to hell with having to go toe to toe with DSF (no offense). Something about our games was just inspiring. The atmosphere was light and friendly, but the matches were fierce and savage, going down to the wire in most parts. I also didn't do too shabby on Frigate Orpheon, so I'm a little more confident in my performance there. I know you know things about Sonic and player tendencies in general, so I'd love some feedback of anykind.

Oh, and Bucket Braking is tooooooo good, makes taking you out a pain. You definately deserved the win this time around. I'll get you back. <3

Dphat: We will friendly, I promise you. Sorry we couldn't during WHOBO. My group had to jet before finals even went underway.

Dmg: Your commentary was...bizarre.

Fliphop: Too good with those naners.

Inui: Rudy. That is all.

UtdZac: Did I play you? I'm having a hard time remembering. Either way, too awesome.

Santi: Spring spikes ftw in teams. You're too slow!!

Mike Haze: Didn't talk to you much, but I saw your matches with DMG. Your Marth is superb.

Lain: Sucks what happened to you before you got to WHOBO. Hope that doesn't stop you from coming back down sometime.

Espy: Broilin' dat steak like no other. Good ****.

Bad news bear: It was awesome talking to you. I'm a little sad that we didn't play at all.

Fogo: Nice to see you again. Wasn't able to catch your matches.

Xyro: You sir, are astounding. The tournament was soooo smoothly executed, and your commentary during matches and the like was too funny. Very charismatic too. You also have one beast of a Samus. Spiking my Sonic twice in one match? That's never happened before. We HAVE to get some friendlies in some time, Mr. Green Lesbian.

Cyphus: Amazing beard. I almost didn't recognize you because of it.

Arturito Burrito: Pirate Ship lulz. Spring trap lulz. Ike is fun to play, and Pirate Ship is too cool.

Le Thien: Only1/2 a match was played. :(

Jerm: I think YOU are the one avoiding ME. Come see me next time, and I'll show you how to truly grill dat steak.

Phantomx: 2v2 ISP was too ****ing good. Super Sonic and Warioman ftgdmfw.

Magitek: It was nice to meet you. Too bad we didn't play much, if at all.

Rudy: You know what you've done. Good job.

Mr. 3000: It truly was a treat to meet you. You were one of the earliest known Sonics that I had heard about almost a year ago, and when I picked up the character, I wanted to me just as well known as you. You're amazing, and I love how well you punish without having to be hyper aggresive like I am. Our matches were absurd, but surprisingly enjoyable on my part.

K Prime: I know many things don't go the way we like when it comes to tournament settings and the like, but we just gotta take it in stride. Just tough it out and play to the best of your abilities. You're better than this, and both you and I know it. Step it up, and I hope to see you wreck face at the next tournament.

Steeler: I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE THERE!!! :mad: I wanted to meet you ;_;

Zori: Too easy, piece of steak!

Broly: It was great seeing you again. We haven't talked since Final Smash 2 I believe. Good to see you still in the scene. I'll visit the valley one day, I swears it.

Sudai: I FORGOT MY HOODIE AGAIN!!! ;_; What's the next Texas tournament you're going to? I need it back!!

Takeurlife, Esca, and hotel group: You guys were too fun to just kinda hang around. Made me laugh all the way till I got tired and fell asleep. San Antonio really, really, REALLY appreciates the rooming. Oh, and we'll put a muzzle or something of that sort on Greyfox, lol. Truth be told, I heard NOTHING through the night that you guys did.

Cake: Good to see you too. We need friendlies.

Poptart: You and your Wario...jeez. :p

Kown: Your Pit has gotten so much better since FS5! Keep up the good work man, I can't wait to play you again!

DugFinn: You're in the same boat as Xyro. Good god was this tournament amazing. Thank you and Xyro for doing this for the community, I'm thankful. Oh, and nice cosplays too, lol.

Sethlon: You and your earphones. I wanted to talk to you some more, but you always seemed preoccupied.

Sonic Mains that were not Mr. 3000 or myself: Come on, step it up!

Greyfox: Lolz, you got pool-***** again. Sorry to hear about it.

==========

WHOBO was amazing. Hope to see everyone again soon!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think Ruddy should be president of Texas. If anyone needs some trash talking done RIGHT, just talk to him.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Xyro, I think you need to put rudy's post in the first page. And update the title. This is epic.

∫unk

Smash Master
px it was more an attempt to get inui lol but well played

i did say that to livestream though i dont care rudi is good. i also remembered to say how hylian double 2 stocked inui.

when dsf said he needed a dr pepper before playing m2k i was like "wheres inui when you need him" there was a bunch of other stuff i cant remember right now

he got ***** so bad on livestream he checked his lunchbag (packed by texas) and found a moldy sandwich, and then rudi made him eat it

i forgot some ppl like zack and cy so ill add them in later

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ruddy is now in my sig.

Serious pwnage there.

But serious: I have got to get me to these HOBOs and WHOBOs if they always have people that **** that much.

Santi

Smash Lord
Someone photoshop a picture of me and Junk together :)
we didnt get to take a picture :(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
i did say that to livestream i dont care rudi is good. i also remembered to say how hylian double 2 stocked inui.
"Hey Hylian, I heard you three-stocked Inui."
"Nah, almost three-stocked, but I just two-stocked him twice."
"Aw... well, we'll just say you did three-stock him so we can make fun of him for that."

lol.

Santi

Smash Lord
The whobo video is done and up on youtube subsrcribers ;)... its a 10 minute video... so i had to upload it as a mp4 instead of an avi to save time :(
sorry if the quality is ****

it should clear up a little once all done processing

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I hate whenever there is a picture that has me in it. I always look ********. I hate myself.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i didnt watch the vid yet but i might as well tell everyone what I think it is

i 3 stocked santi then the next match first stock he 0-130d me without me hitting him

it was random, ****, and made no sense

edit - im like a min and a half in the vid and it says journey TO whobo so i know im wrong now XD

edit 2 - LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL nvm I was way off

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Awesome vid santi

Add's santi on facebook =]... even though I dont even use it anymore lol

Santi

Smash Lord
i didnt watch the vid yet but i might as well tell everyone what I think it is

i 3 stocked santi then the next match first stock he 0-130d me without me hitting him

it was random, ****, and made no sense

edit - im like a min and a half in the vid and it says journey TO whobo so i know im wrong now XD
LOl Jason. I wouldnt make a youtube video about that super **** unless I felt like bragging :) Plus i didnt save the replay hahah so I have no vids :(
but atleast you admitted it :D

*saves quote*

hope you enjoy the vid

and 4:00 is ofcourse a gay reference not anything brawl related :)

Santi

Smash Lord
get yo ****in badges out :)

CHAOTIC!!!!!!!!!!
come hang out with san angelo on may 23rd :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You and Atomsk were also cheering against me and bum because you knew we woulda beat you. You didn't care if your friend won you just wanted us to lose since I always beat you in teams.
False. I just didn't care that much. You losing meant Atomsk and I would win a lot more money, but I don't like seeing you lose in general. I typically always root for you. I just wasn't about to ignore the obvious positive of winning 60% instead of 30%.

you're fine in teams inui but if you wanna play the game of bringing up facts then i will play that game too
I wasn't trying to attack you, so calm down, dude. Someone asked if you ever lost a set in teams, and I mentioned those sets.

Esca said:
Inui, maybe I was wrong about you. You don't rely on Metaknight.

You did really really well with Marth apparently.

IN JUNE.

Gtfo.

Balls o' Fury.
So? It proves I can **** with other characters.

I currently wreck with Snake as well as MK.

Ozz said:
and yea inui's attitude is extremely annoying. he's cocky, and when he loses, he johns. not a good mix at all.

also im not so sure why your so confident in your pit inui. i let you use D3 or pit against my falco in our MM, and you picked D3, who has a MUCH harder time fighting falco than pit. honestly, i think you take your words a BIT too far. your pit isnt better than esca/cha0tic/kown/seiyas pits here in texas. ill **** that ****
I wanted to use Dedede. So? You lost.

I'm astronomically better than those people you mentioned as a player. Them being better with any character in the game would shock me due to that gap. Those people wouldn't have been able to fight Mew2King and Omni with Pit at all.

Rudementry said:
Ok wow, I just read 10 pages of Inui's arrogant trash talking? I wasn't planning on posting anything like this but...

Inui got his lunch packed by a 10 yr old fox main scrub!

Rofl I ask you for a money match and you made some excuse about not wanting to take money from a little kid? What was that?

Later you say to my face "You know fox sucks right?" and turn back around. I replied with "Money Match?". You ignored me. Finally an hour later someone said something about you wanting to play me with your ganondorf(I didn't care about your ganon, I just wanted to MM you) I didn't understand what they were talking about so I followed them. So I come up to you say "So I heard something about a money match?" You're like "Fine".

1st match, blech, it was ok (what did you like 1 stock me?). I've seen better 14 yr old snakes.
2nd match, you got wrecked, on a neutral.
3rd match, you got wrecked, on your on cp.

Get wrecked Inui. I wouldn't have anything against you but you were so rude, like you even interrupted me having a conversation with someone else with "fox sucks". What the hell? I think I know where my character on the tier list is.

Of course, maybe you just don't get enough match up experience flying around America playing at huge tournaments, IDK.

You are in no place to be trash talking dude, you payed a little kid whos only placed in 1 big tournament to play a set with you. I'm sorry but you trying to defend yourself by saying "oh only the people who aren't good enough to beat me think I'm rude/I'm rude towards" is freakin blasphemous dude. We don't care what your post count is, if you trashtalk us, and then lose to people who've probably clocked 1/16th of the time you've been playing, then you're not welcome here.

ggs
I'm sorry that you took offense to a fact about your character and that I used a character I knew I wouldn't beat a decent Fox with and let you delude yourself. I will remove your doubts next time I see you and threestock you with Meta Knight.

Also, you never wrecked me at all. Both games you won were basically last hit.

This is why I don't like MMing randoms. They take it way too seriously and think they're awesome if they manage to win. It was for one effing dollar. If you want to really play me, don't make me playing a boring game for 10 minutes for only a dollar.

UTD Zac said:
I'm pretty sure Inui is never going to come to Texas again.
QFT
I'm obviously coming back. I already said I like competition, have family there, and actually like the top players. Texas stuffed my wallet in teams, and I'm sure that will happen again, especially if I have Atomsk, lol. Atomsk and I make a better team than Mew2King and I, imo.

I also have to come back and **** everyone to make up for my fail in singles. All of this hate will only make doing that even more satisfying, because I know it's going to happen. My drive to win > almost everyone else's. I'm also better than the people that beat me and better than every single person that's trash talking to me. The actual good players aren't being jerks.

JunkInTheTrunk said:
i did say that to livestream i dont care rudi is good, i also remembered to say how hylian double 2 stocked inui.
Wow, he's still lying about that?

First game, he ***** me first stock, and then I made a massive comeback and brought it to last stock ~65%.

Second game, I twostocked him on Delfino Plaza.

Third game, he twostocked me at about 120%.

Hylian, if you continue to lie, I can't possibly respect you anymore. You beat my Meta Knight, but lost to my Snake in an MM the day before. Stop lying.

Sigh. I really hate this community. If I wasn't making such a massive profit off of this game, I don't think I'd deal with the horrible people.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Steeler: I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE THERE!!! :mad: I wanted to meet you ;_;
lol wuuuuuuut really? but i'm just a lowly pokemon trainer, trying to earn my way into the pokemon league...

if i'd known that, i would have said hi!! great stuff in doubles. when i watched you play my friends (the double mk team) i snickered at that A1 you put on the tv lol.

i might do shoutouts sometime, but i'm fairly lazy. -o-

btw thanks zac for the hack pack. and we should have played again, those matches at NK were too good. squirtle power baby.

edit also good **** rudy!! i THINK i played you in a few friendlies before the tournament. i remember thinking "wow this kid is younger than razer"...!! looking at the massive **** and devastation you are capable of, i'm upset that you were probably sandbagging me to the max lol

Top Bottom