• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
that that off jimbo lol.

bloody texas 2 good. come to apex!! i wana play you guys. lol sux if dojo cant go but yea the live stream trend is too good lol only us

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
.... I don't talk a lot... I always tell people I'm bad, b/c it's true, lol.

I did beat Lain's ICs in pools though, in a small moment of brilliance, and I didn't lose any money matches, including against Jerm (<3 Jerm and Brinstar).

Trela

Smash Lord
Trela's Sexy Shoutouts

Xyro - Dude, I <3 you. Thank you soo much for letting me stay with you, and for driving me around. Your seriously the best TO ever. Imma cry for the rest of my life when you leave...

Lain - Thanks for teaming with me man. Your an awsome player, and sorry that you got robbed :( come to Texas sometime again. Your a funneh guy!

Lee Martin - I'm NEVER getting rid of that Pic! Thanks for repping Lucario for all of us Lucarios! See ya again sometime, and we need Lucario Dittos :S

Jimbo - I havent laughed that hard in about a year! LOLOL soo funny! Your gonna be one famous *** when those Vids go up! It'll be the best Combo Video in the world.

Le ThieN - Those were good games dude. I didnt really deserve to go back in Brackets. I lost in pools, no johns. I've learned much from your Diddy :p

PhantomX - Rawr.

M2K - Good job, good job. I was gonan get a Pic with you and play you again (our 1st game was trash lol), but I guess I was too shy or something. Hope to meet you again!

Dojo - Sexy. Just sexy. You were SOO CLOOSE! I believe you can do it next time; your improving like crazy. Lets play again btw :I

Trela - Dude, WTF!? 13th in Teams ISP? 17th in Doubles? Didnt even make it out of Pools? There is something wrong with you. I would fix you problem quickly :( One of the best Lucarios? Pfft! BULL CRAP!

Razer - You did good bro. I wanna play you more, and I wanna do Lucario Dittos with ya. Hehehe...

Take - No, YOUR improving! Seriously, you are. You will probably start beating me EVERY game if I dont "wake myself" up xO

Rudy - Woah. That is all.

I'll edit this if I forgot someone. Good stuff everyone!

=Trela=

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I played so terrible at this tourney. I just wasn't feeling it. I blew my chance of being a noticeable pika in TX.

Esca

Smash Champion
hylian Said Over The Livestream. I Was Kind Of Disappointed, It Was Some Random Pit Noob That I Know (esca) And Some Other Scrub who beat CO18.
Lol, Some Random Pit Noob.

100% Noob. I Can't Even Di.

Awh. Trela is growing up. =]

And I'm sigging that quote right here.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
L O ****ing L at those results.

Competitive Brawl is pointless as long as Metaknight is legal.
This. It's so amazingly simple, it's almost hilarious how he still isn't.

I am evolving the character at a very fast speed. MK has evolved a lot more than any other character has. The other characters at high level are probably not that much futher behind than he is but no one wants to try them out - they just want to copy what they can already see in vids - a reason I don't like having vids
This is why the SBR and "pros" these days are a joke. Hilarious.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Wow idk where to begin. Here goes:

Shoutouts:

Platypus - Thanks for letting us room with ya'll, you're actually a really cool guy. I can't wait to hang out next big tournanent

Choco - Dude, you're quiet. Speak up a little. Go big, or don't go at all.

Trela - I know right? I'm so sorry you didn't make it out've pools though, I definately thought you should have, you would've wrecked in the brackets.

Xyro - You rock man, best TO ever. Tournament was amazing, ran smoothly. Was lots of fun. It was really nice meeting you, you're one cool dude.

Dojo - That was freakin amazing. Well done.

El Paso friends (burrito, duffman, error) - Nice to see ya'll again. You guys are great. I don't know how you manage the drive, and still do amazing.

mikeHAZE - Dude, you were my idol back in melee. I'm so glad I got to meet you, you're really nice, and your marth is amazing.

Junk - Nice marth, our matches were sooo close. I was surprised I beat you.

Seiya - Nice pit, dude I was freakin out that first match, you got me up to like 90% and I had only put like 20% on you. They were good games.

Lain - Dude, everything that happened to you, that sucks. I really wanted to see you MM melee1.

DSF - Man, you are really good, and you were really nice to me too. I'm like some random fox scrub, but you were really cool to me and stuff.

DMG - You are too cool, you did great too. I really wanted you to get top 10.

Tyrant - You're amazing, great job on 7th, it sucks about getting knocked out by the same person twice. Thanks for being so nice to me, I felt so special talking to all you pros.

CO 18 - One heck of a DDD man. Thanks for money matching me, that was a great experience. You're a really nice guy.

Dphat - Nice seeing you again, too bad about losing to light.

Bear - Hey man, I'm still really sorry about what happened in pools, but I'm glad we got it all worked out. I didn't really get to see you too much after that though.

Fogo - Too good, it seemed like you were everywhere. You were working your magic.

Bwett - I didn't get to see you as much, but it was nice seeing you again. You and Fogo and dphat and all the other dallas guys are like one big family to me.

Alpha - Nice seeing you out of town, when am I going to see you in town again? :p Your lucas is still great man.

Andi, or is it And1? - Nice diddy, I had no idea what I was doing when I MM'd you :p.

Inui - I can't believe you didn't know I could reflector snake's upsmash. Maybe you should read the boards. I distinctly remember you saying to my face "fox sucks". Good games. XD

Zeton - Thanks for all the fox stuff you showed me, that was some cool stuff. Some of that juking stuff is a little tricky, but I'm definately going to work on those frame traps and that short hop bair to turn around grab thing.

Tree - Nice fox, keep it up, or I might take your spot as #1 fox in Texas :p.

Affinity - You seemed like a really nice guy, all of our matches (except for that luigi's mansion one) were close. You seemed really cool, but dude, you went to a banned cp against me. I even asked twice if you were sure it wasn't banned. Xyro told me it was banned but by then it was too late to do anything about it. I don't know your side of the story so I can't judge you, but I feel like I was cheated out of a potential win. Everything could've gone a lot differently if you hadn't taken me there. 1st match I won, and 3rd match was so close it was ridiculous.

Jack Kieser - Dude, that was some weird cosplay. lol. Anyway you were a lotta fun, thanks for recording those matches of mine, you're really positive and supportive.

Dugfin - I don't think I got to meet you, but thanks for those reduced price badges for us and helping with everything.

Melee1 - Thanks for everything man, I'm not mad or dissapointed or anything that you got 7th. You did amazing!

Roy R - Good games in pools, man I got so lucky on that second match though, you would've beaten me for sure.

Kash - Where did you come from? El Paso? You wrecked my pools dude! How come you wouldn't money match me?

Vorgy - Keep working on the snake dude, you'll get there. Don't give up, for anything. A good friend of mine played snake and just gave up cuz he was sick of losing.

Broly - I didn't get to play you much, but you did so good. Man you inspire me.

Chic, Chuky - I wanted to see you guys out've pools but you got really hard ones. It was cool seeing you so far from home, but don't sweat it, I got wrecked my first big tourney too. I just barely got out've pools this time.

UTD Zac - Thanks for the Pack man. I haven't used it yet though, I'm still a little apprehensive. I just read a topic about someone bricking their wii from hacks. I need to look into it a bit more. I'll get you your 10$ next pbt I think. Also, great job in teams!

CY - I didn't really talk to you much, but you're a pretty cool guy. I'm glad you liked the sunflower seeds.

Adam (the guy with the toon link shirt) and your friend (I'm so sorry I forgot your name, but I remember your face distinctly) - That was great warming up with you guys, you were the first team I played against of the entire tourney. You guys are pretty cool, keep workin on your stuff, and you guys will be good. Dude your MK was creaming me that one match (adam). You got your perfect shielding down.

Espy and 3000 - Nice meeting both of you, I didn't really talk to either of you much, but it was cool to finally meet the 2 best sonics in the world.

Sudai - Nice seeing you again. Sorry for knocking you out. Idk you used kirby. I guess you were trying to cp me. I have a lot've kirby experience from melee1 though. Nice rob though, man that frigate orpheon got me good. Oh and it was cool playing brawl + with you. That game is cool.

Wow I probably missed like 20 people. I'm sorry if I missed you, I'll probably update this later.

CY

Smash Ace
I played so terrible at this tourney. I just wasn't feeling it. I blew my chance of being a noticeable pika in TX.
don't say that, this was a really tough tournament and many good players placed pretty poorly. i think your pika is amazing and it was really tough to fight you at tomball. i'm pretty sure people already recognize you as one of the best pikas around. :D

btw, my old account got unbanned yey

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
I really don't have too many people to shout out to lol

Ruddy- You're a beast, and really awesome guy. It was nice to be able to hang out with you all weekend. It's awesome to have another good Fox to play against!

Melee1- you're a *****... jk xD It was nice hanging out with you all weekend to. I can't wait to go to the air force. We never did our money match on the stream lol. You're a badass and it was nice talking to you while enjoying our whataburger at like 5 in the morning.

Sudai and Santi- Brawl+? It's a better game and we all know it ;p so hopefully you guys will stick to it and come to love it like I do. We're gonna have to go to a plus tourney someday.

Pussycrushers (not sure who exactly)- those were some intense doubles games lol

Vorgy- you were an awesome guy, nice playing with ya

Rez- keep working on that Fox, you almost had me in that mirror mm

GHNeko- thanks for the Brawl+, but please stay calm next time I wreck you xD (jk)

Xyro and Dugfinn- every tourney I've been to that you guys have run has been VERY smooth and quick. Great job (thanks for the badges dugfinn)

I prolly forgot someone...

gg's everyone

Get wrecked Inui, Fox CAN reflect Usmash lololololol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Results.

MK Best MK in the US
MK 2nd best MK in the US
MK 3rd bes tMK in the US
MK 4th best MK in the US
CO18
MK 5th best MK in the US

Who's too good?
teh_spamerer is the 2nd best MK. Dojo has honor. teh_spamerer will stop at nothing to win. Well...Dojo might have MK more mastered, but teh_spamerer's gayer and overall better at Brawl.
CRASHiC said:
Next time, I want the top 5 to be all Dededee.
Hungry
Co
Lain
Bu
And you don't mention the best one, Atomsk, why...?

Ignorance is bliss for you two, I suppose! :bee:

Shoutouts:

@Doubles: You're so fun!
@Singles: So boring and I love SDing!

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow idk where to begin. Here goes:

Shoutouts:

Platypus - Thanks for letting us room with ya'll, you're actually a really cool guy. I can't wait to hang out next big tournanent

Choco - Dude, you're quiet. Speak up a little. Go big, or don't go at all.

Trela - I know right? I'm so sorry you didn't make it out've pools though, I definately thought you should have, you would've wrecked in the brackets.

Xyro - You rock man, best TO ever. Tournament was amazing, ran smoothly. Was lots of fun. It was really nice meeting you, you're one cool dude.

Dojo - That was freakin amazing. Well done.

El Paso friends (burrito, duffman, error) - Nice to see ya'll again. You guys are great. I don't know how you manage the drive, and still do amazing.

mikeHAZE - Dude, you were my idol back in melee. I'm so glad I got to meet you, you're really nice, and your marth is amazing.

Junk - Nice marth, our matches were sooo close. I was surprised I beat you.

Seiya - Nice pit, dude I was freakin out that first match, you got me up to like 90% and I had only put like 20% on you. They were good games.

Lain - Dude, everything that happened to you, that sucks. I really wanted to see you MM melee1.

DSF - Man, you are really good, and you were really nice to me too. I'm like some random fox scrub, but you were really cool to me and stuff.

DMG - You are too cool, you did great too. I really wanted you to get top 10.

Tyrant - You're amazing, great job on 7th, it sucks about getting knocked out by the same person twice. Thanks for being so nice to me, I felt so special talking to all you pros.

CO 18 - One heck of a DDD man. Thanks for money matching me, that was a great experience. You're a really nice guy.

Dphat - Nice seeing you again, too bad about losing to light.

Bear - Hey man, I'm still really sorry about what happened in pools, but I'm glad we got it all worked out. I didn't really get to see you too much after that though.

Fogo - Too good, it seemed like you were everywhere. You were working your magic.

Bwett - I didn't get to see you as much, but it was nice seeing you again. You and Fogo and dphat and all the other dallas guys are like one big family to me.

Alpha - Nice seeing you out of town, when am I going to see you in town again? :p Your lucas is still great man.

Andi, or is it And1? - Nice diddy, I had no idea what I was doing when I MM'd you :p.

Inui - I can't believe you didn't know I could reflector snake's upsmash. Maybe you should read the boards. I distinctly remember you saying to my face "fox sucks". Good games. XD

Zeton - Thanks for all the fox stuff you showed me, that was some cool stuff. Some of that juking stuff is a little tricky, but I'm definately going to work on those frame traps and that short hop bair to turn around grab thing.

Tree - Nice fox, keep it up, or I might take your spot as #1 fox in Texas :p.

Affinity - You seemed like a really nice guy, all of our matches (except for that luigi's mansion one) were close. You seemed really cool, but dude, you went to a banned cp against me. I even asked twice if you were sure it wasn't banned. Xyro told me it was banned but by then it was too late to do anything about it. I don't know your side of the story so I can't judge you, but I feel like I was cheated out of a potential win. Everything could've gone a lot differently if you hadn't taken me there. 1st match I won, and 3rd match was so close it was ridiculous.

Jack Kieser - Dude, that was some weird cosplay. lol. Anyway you were a lotta fun, thanks for recording those matches of mine, you're really positive and supportive.

Dugfin - I don't think I got to meet you, but thanks for those reduced price badges for us and helping with everything.

Melee1 - Thanks for everything man, I'm not mad or dissapointed or anything that you got 7th. You did amazing!

Roy R - Good games in pools, man I got so lucky on that second match though, you would've beaten me for sure.

Kash - Where did you come from? El Paso? You wrecked my pools dude! How come you wouldn't money match me?

Vorgy - Keep working on the snake dude, you'll get there. Don't give up, for anything. A good friend of mine played snake and just gave up cuz he was sick of losing.

Broly - I didn't get to play you much, but you did so good. Man you inspire me.

Chic, Chuky - I wanted to see you guys out've pools but you got really hard ones. It was cool seeing you so far from home, but don't sweat it, I got wrecked my first big tourney too. I just barely got out've pools this time.

UTD Zac - Thanks for the Pack man. I haven't used it yet though, I'm still a little apprehensive. I just read a topic about someone bricking their wii from hacks. I need to look into it a bit more. I'll get you your 10$ next pbt I think. Also, great job in teams!

CY - I didn't really talk to you much, but you're a pretty cool guy. I'm glad you liked the sunflower seeds.

Adam (the guy with the toon link shirt) and your friend (I'm so sorry I forgot your name, but I remember your face distinctly) - That was great warming up with you guys, you were the first team I played against of the entire tourney. You guys are pretty cool, keep workin on your stuff, and you guys will be good. Dude your MK was creaming me that one match (adam). You got your perfect shielding down.

Espy and 3000 - Nice meeting both of you, I didn't really talk to either of you much, but it was cool to finally meet the 2 best sonics in the world.

Sudai - Nice seeing you again. Sorry for knocking you out. Idk you used kirby. I guess you were trying to cp me. I have a lot've kirby experience from melee1 though. Nice rob though, man that frigate orpheon got me good. Oh and it was cool playing brawl + with you. That game is cool.

Wow I probably missed like 20 people. I'm sorry if I missed you, I'll probably update this later.
This kid is AMAZING lol.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I want to update you all on the match recording situation. Yes, I have matches recorded. I have 56 matches recorded from all of Saturday, and I plan to upload all of them to Youtube. That's the good news. Bad news is, I'm leaving for overseas tomorrow to visit with family, and I'll be gone for 2 weeks. All goes according to plan, I'll have about 10 matches up before I leave tomorrow. After that, it will be a while.

EDIT: I'm gonna try to upload Rudementry's epic 3-stock of Sudai tonight. Listen to CO18; you'll want to watch out for this kid.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey guys, I want to update you all on the match recording situation. Yes, I have matches recorded. I have 56 matches recorded from all of Saturday, and I plan to upload all of them to Youtube. That's the good news. Bad news is, I'm leaving for overseas tomorrow to visit with family, and I'll be gone for 2 weeks. All goes according to plan, I'll have about 10 matches up before I leave tomorrow. After that, it will be a while.

EDIT: I'm gonna try to upload Rudementry's epic 3-stock of Sudai tonight. Listen to CO18; you'll want to watch out for this kid.
I recommend you pass off the footage to someone else to upload it. 2 weeks is quite sometime.

kown

Smash Lord
.... I don't talk a lot... I always tell people I'm bad, b/c it's true, lol.

I did beat Lain's ICs in pools though, in a small moment of brilliance, and I didn't lose any money matches, including against Jerm (<3 Jerm and Brinstar).
the pitboards need help on the wario matchup!! gogogo

chic

Smash Ace
this was my first big tournament and it was really fun. i was sad i didn't make it out of pools but no excuses i simply was just out-skilled. hopefully i can do better next time.

also, its pretty strange seeing all mks placing top 5 but in my pools there were no MKs and i got pwned anyway so i really cant say anything :D

P.S. bluejay(mario) you're too good!!!!!!!
P.P.S i think im gonna start watching anime cause some of the chicks at the event there were too hot...

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
I recommend you pass off the footage to someone else to upload it. 2 weeks is quite sometime.
I have no way to. The hard drive that the matches are on has some crappy dell proprietary connections on it, so I can't just give it to someone else. I'll try to get someone to upload while I'm gone, but I make no promises. Oh, and I found out that Youtube can queue 10 uploads at once, not 5, so I'll have 20 matches up by tomorrow, probably more.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I have no way to. The hard drive that the matches are on has some crappy dell proprietary connections on it, so I can't just give it to someone else. I'll try to get someone to upload while I'm gone, but I make no promises. Oh, and I found out that Youtube can queue 10 uploads at once, not 5, so I'll have 20 matches up by tomorrow, probably more.
No pressure dude. Most of use should be happy to get to see them at all. Kudos to you (and Xyro for that matter) for uploading tons of footage.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer

EDIT: Left to Right: Fogo, Mew2King, Bwett

I loved this tournament so much. Teams with Lee Martin and Infinity were so much fun. There was a lot of wrecking.

Will post shout-outs later.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

I loved this tournament so much. Teams with Lee Martin and Infinity were so much fun. There was a lot of wrecking.

Will post shout-outs later.
Whos the black guy?

EDIT : M2K Train my MK

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Alright, vids are uploading now. I'll have at least 10 done tonight on Youtube, and the Grand Finals of Dojo v M2k will be up on Megaupload per M2K's request. Youtube channel is JackKieser (XYRO ADD THAT TO THE OP).

Top Bottom