• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
haha best interview ever
best parts were when the guy tried to let tyler finish his sentences lol

Jane

Smash Hero
^aww yee.

i noticed i go very hard when singing along with rappers in the whip :yeahboi: i swear i could record music videos in my car lol.

rhan

Smash Hero
In the same boat as Blu.

I'm enlisted in the Navy so I can't touch it at all. I've been forced to smoke Black n Milds.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Blacks suck, i used to smoke those when i first started being a bad influence..

Now I drink like every weekend, smoke buds usually when i drink.. and smoke Newports.

Role Model status right here.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Im hearing rumers about lupe's food and liquor 2 this year. Is it tru and if it is, will it be a album or mix tape?

Jane

Smash Hero
i hate tobacco too haha. i really dont understand why people smoke ciggies... they dont do anything but make you smell bad and make you pissy to smoke again...

its like cigarettes are a fat, nasty, smelly ass bitch. and weed is like a dime supermodel with a ridiculous booty.

yeah, thats how i see it.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I've never gotten high, but with that description you just gave me, I'd like to try it LOL

Not seriously though. I don't think I'll ever try weed.

Jane

Smash Hero
hahaha. i'm just sayin'.

in my ideal world, there exists only two types people:

1. people who smoke weed

2. people that are okay with others smoking weed

soap

Smash Hero
I could care less about people who smoke weed. I just don't want you ****ing me up.
I've never peer pressured anyone

I hate *******s that won't leave u alone about that ****

this one time I was hanging with a new group of kids and I didn't feel like smoking and this one kid would not shut the **** up about it. I was about to beat his ***.

soap

Smash Hero
that only happened to me once. he wasn't my friend. Just a douche. My friends are not like that.

My point was that you shouldn't do anything you don't want to and don't take **** from anybody

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I know someone like that, his names brandon. I already told him I'll steal the **** outta his *** cause I know he can't fight, soooooo I don't gotta worry about that anymore. lol I'm cool wit him now, but he talks wayyyyyy to much ****. Serious **** too, like, ****ing your mom and your sister type ****. He crosses the line.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Yeah I doubt I'll ever smoke weed (or tobacco or do any kind of drug). I do think smoking smarties would be fun as hell though; I might try that some time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jfJ10O_FTg
Wtf? Lmfaoo

I used to have problems with the way I smoked lol, and as I was little I said **** all drugs.

Now I just smoke once in a while, and I mean a while. If I had a vaporizer or weed brownies everyday, I'd be high every. ****ing. Day. Lol seeing as my lungs wouldnt be getting *****.

But yeah enough weed talk, what happened to March being a huge *** deal in hip hop though? Like nothing dropped... Lol

Top Bottom