• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

soap

Smash Hero
He need to learn how to edit a video to one apology.. lol.

He clearly did the whole diss fiasco for attention, but I can still respect the apology

He still comes out of it with negative rep in my book, but not as bad as without the apology.

soap

Smash Hero
I think it would be really funny if diss songs were retracted with a diss retraction song..

Yo man I didn't really mean it/ like damn bro for real you the cleanest.. can I get back on your penis? No homo

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Canibus is a fool. It's just sad really. Dude was genuinely a monster but his bitter resentful nature is just too much. The apology isn't sincere, he's mocking Cole by saying that's how he shouts Canibus out, very insincerely. Canibus needs to leave Killah Priest and Ras Kass alone and seek professional help.

LL's licking his lips a million times a minute at what's happened to this man.

But just when you thought Canibus is the biggest idiot of the week...

How did you react when she told you what she wanted done?
The funny thing is, I didn't know who Drake was. I figured it was her hood or some ****, not some goofnugget R&B dude.
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/drakes-best-headline-yet

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Woooooow, fake apology. Watch the TV in the background closely...that's why the audio repeats...

rhan

Smash Hero
Colt 45 and 2 zig zags. BABY that's all we need.

We can go to the park after dark n smoke dis tumble weed.

Old school shyyyyyttttt!

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
So I ordered a 120$ book called the Bloodlines of the Illuminati last week on Barnes and nobles online, and I just got this email.

Dear BOSSHAWG (hiding my name)

Unfortunately, the Marketplace Seller providing the item that you ordered (as listed below) will be unable to fulfill your order.

Items listed by our Marketplace Sellers are subject to prior sale, and the specific copy you ordered is no longer available. We have cancelled this part of your order, and therefore you will not be charged for the item in question

CONSPIRACY

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
So I ordered a 120$ book called the Bloodlines of the Illuminati last week on Barnes and nobles online, and I just got this email.

Dear BOSSHAWG (hiding my name)

Unfortunately, the Marketplace Seller providing the item that you ordered (as listed below) will be unable to fulfill your order.

Items listed by our Marketplace Sellers are subject to prior sale, and the specific copy you ordered is no longer available. We have cancelled this part of your order, and therefore you will not be charged for the item in question

CONSPIRACY
you spent 120 dollars on a Illuminati conspiracy book

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
that's how i feel about it pretty much. keep that **** to either yourself or some other likewise minded troglodytes who have in all likeliness have already made a forum dedicated to Illuminati conspiracies. there's no place for it in the hip hop thread, even if your favorite rapper happens to be utilizing the controversy around the concept to artificially bolster their own career

soap

Smash Hero
Lol, clearly you are illuminati for not letting us talk about it:reverse:

how about the pyramid Canibus is crawling away from in that album cover? He clearly just escaped with his life from Illuminati torture and is attempting to reach the microphone to spit the truth..

In actuality I have no problem with rapper's using the symbol of the illuminati as evil. Evil and hate is definitely out there, and I can understand wanting to give it a face as a step to stymie it. But the literal concept of a secret society is not quite rational.

In other news, I really like Mos' verse on this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vz-Wp3yhNk&feature=related

Jane

Smash Hero
yo, kanye's "through the wire" has to be one of the greatest hip hop songs of all time. its just so masterfully done..

MBlaze

Smash Champion
new snoop and wiz is bananas
Just downloaded it, about to listen or something.
What new Snoop and Wiz?
Mac and Devin Go to High School, new collaborative soundtrack between Snoop and Wiz that drops Tuesday. Guess that the album is mainly gonna be about? lol
yo, kanye's "through the wire" has to be one of the greatest hip hop songs of all time. its just so masterfully done..
And I co-sign this.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I mean its a nice sample of Chaka Khans "through the fire" and tells a good story but I don't agree with it being one of the best...

:phone:

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I mean its a nice sample of Chaka Khans "through the fire" and tells a good story but I don't agree with it being one of the best...

:phone:
now would be a cool time to talk about a song that you do think is one of the best. this is good for sparking and continuing discussion in the hip hop thread.

or not. "nah it's not that good" is cool too.

anyways fuuuuck I had the worst worst worst hangover ever last night. what's weird is it didn't come until 10:30 PM the night after I was drinking. I spent the whole day thinking I'd avoided a hangover entirely then it all hit me.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to think about that, so ill get back with an answer later tonight...but I will tell you it will be a song from Lupe, Joe Budden or Nas most likely.

rhan

Smash Hero
Real rap right there! It's easily one of my fave hip hop tracks.

Mac and Devin Go to High School, new collaborative soundtrack between Snoop and Wiz that drops Tuesday. Guess that the album is mainly gonna be about? lol
Stabbing hookers in the chest multiple times and throwing their motionless corpse in the trunk for later?

Boofy!

Smash Champion
now would be a cool time to talk about a song that you do think is one of the best. this is good for sparking and continuing discussion in the hip hop thread.

or not. "nah it's not that good" is cool too.

anyways fuuuuck I had the worst worst worst hangover ever last night. what's weird is it didn't come until 10:30 PM the night after I was drinking. I spent the whole day thinking I'd avoided a hangover entirely then it all hit me.
Just out of curiosity what were you drinking? Red wine and clear liquor gives me the absolute most rockin headaches the next day.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
just a lot of beer. I used to be unbreakable when drinking. I could mix and match dozens of liquors and wake up the next day feeling amazing.

now I have 6-7 beers and am incapacitated the next day. getting old sucks!!

soap

Smash Hero
6-7 beers. That's pretty lightweight. Unless you drinkin some kinda heavy full wheat stuff. Never heard of a delayed hangover either.

Drinking lots of wine does the trick for me. But I man up every passover anyway and down the ceremonial four cups. Sorry God.. I can't back down from a challenge bro.

One of my all tiime favorite hip hop tracks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVBcty3yM-A

I love his flow on this, the mood/content, the beat/sample, the outro

Thru the wire is up there too. I watch the video sometimes when I need a nostalgia cheer-up. I always feel a lil bad seeing his mom in the beginning. Then I think how he moved on and is at least still making dope music, so I can keep pushing too.

Top Bottom