• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Oh hell naw, and its ironic that I literally was just reading into that, but you just lost all credit from me.

:phone:

soap

Smash Hero
ya I've been listening to it. I never really cared for most of his features ever really, besides Funky DL and Cise Starr.

Some really beatiful instrumentals on there tho. The title track and Island ft. Haruka Nakamura are my favorite tracks.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEs-5djElnc Em and Royce "The Reunion"

holy **** I love this track. Em is on his old school vibe. Also has some of the funniest lyrics from him in a long time imo

"don't touch that you fat d*ke I'm tryna hear some Bagpipes from Baghdad. Don't act like you don't like em, them accents, I rap tight!"

"she kept asking me to stop calling her 'c*nt', I said 'THAT C*NT!'"

Royce is hilarious too

"a chick wanted a hug but she was fat so I gave her dap and told her to scat"

soap

Smash Hero
I was thinkin about the flaws, or rather vices of sorts that I actually enjoy about an artist

Like.. Kanye's cockiness, Jay's trolling, Cole's corniness, Blu's laid back laziness, Wayne's.. nursery rhymes

feel free to add on

soap

Smash Hero
and a happy new year to all.

Didn't get to all the albums I wanted to listen to. I tend to get stuck on certain albums and artists. I can say Kendrick Lamar was the mc of the year for me.

Favorite projects I got to during the year:
1. Section 80, went back and had OD on heavy rotation as well
2. Phonte - Charity Starts at Home
3. Wax - Scrublife
4. Pharaohe Monche - W.A.R.
5. Blu - Jesus. More recently flowers.

umm that's just off the top of my head. early year stuff prolly got left out. And I haven't sat down and listened to the Roots joint yet. I don't wanna do that in broken segments. Maybe today.

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
Yo be sure to check this **** out. Nothing to serious hence the "Junk Pile" name just releasing a bunch of stuff that were lying around and figured some people might wanna hear. If you wanna listen just check the link I'm posting. I think the only one I really like is that Heartbeat that I did. I actually just wrote that and recorded a few weeks ago be sure to check it out. We are still working hard and hopefully some of y'all can actually listen to it and critique it.

Most of it is worth listening to at least once. I just did a reremix of somebodies plenty money cause they shouted me out. Turns out a few months later we are beefing but whatever. Aside from the first verse on 5 o clock that song is trash. I shouted Suspect out on that Base 4 your face lol. Hope somebody checks it out and enjoys!

http://www.mixtapefactory.com/No-Capes-Needed:-The-Junk-Pile.html#com

PLEASE CRITIQUE!!!!!!!

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Happy New Years btw, wish I was going to Apex not even to play but to go back and chill with some people and yes maybe blaze lol. More so of an excuse to go back to NY and stuff.

I'd like to listen to T.I.'s new mixtape, like the artwork a lot lmao. F*ck da city up.

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
Yo be sure to check this **** out. Nothing to serious hence the "Junk Pile" name just releasing a bunch of stuff that were lying around and figured some people might wanna hear. If you wanna listen just check the link I'm posting. I think the only one I really like is that Heartbeat that I did. I actually just wrote that and recorded a few weeks ago be sure to check it out. We are still working hard and hopefully some of y'all can actually listen to it and critique it.

Most of it is worth listening to at least once. I just did a reremix of somebodies plenty money cause they shouted me out. Turns out a few months later we are beefing but whatever. Aside from the first verse on 5 o clock that song is trash. I shouted Suspect out on that Base 4 your face lol. Hope somebody checks it out and enjoys!

http://www.mixtapefactory.com/No-Capes-Needed:-The-Junk-Pile.html#com

PLEASE CRITIQUE!!!!!!!
Btw I just wanna point out that there are 9 members in the group I created Comic Book Superheroes. I am Champ Slice.

The other members are Sexy Black/SB, Slimm, Jacobe, Jarvis/Lamon, V.A.C, Trivia, DJ Defi, AK Gen.

Top Bottom