• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hey bowser's.

I would like some players to come contribute in this thread i made in the puff boards.

I would appreciate to have a few people actively particpating in this thread so we can knock this out as fast as possible. Try to be as on topic and nontroll as possible.

Since the BBR is taking care of the MU ratios, and write ups, i would rather discuss how the match up should be played.

Anyone knowledgable in the Puff-Bowser Match-up, please follow me here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=315417

B!squick

Smash Master
Dudes. SW: The Old Republic is SO legit, and it's getting a limited release, so if you haven't bought it already, get it soon! This game is great even if you're not that into SW. The secret is the actual cutscenes when speaking with contacts. It helps ALOT with the immersion. Even better, this has BioWare's writing behind it. The good writing. It works alot better than what we all found in DA2. If you like MMOs, do NOT pass this game up.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh wow, so many awards, gonna take me ages to fill that thing out... Im not going to, but can you vote for yourself? Just curious...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Can you list off some Mods, I have no idea who to put as the scariest mod.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Off the top of my head:

Poltergust
CloverLeaf
Espy
K Prime
Shaya
Yink
Teran
Wretched
UTD Zac
Reflex
Chibo
Kubiak

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dat beard is intimidating tho, and some people find Lumberjacks scary, so that's not completely out of the question.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Are you kidding? I'm like a teddy bear~. Or a regular bear...I get them mixed up sometimes.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Haha. My hometown is actually in Louisiana. I'm here for a few weeks until I move to SoCal. :)

I got 5th yesterday. Lost to a Sonic and a Pika. Pika was last hit last stock game 3. Made some mistakes, basically.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Knew it, he was talking about playing a Bowser in the Mario Forums, so I just put 2 and 2 together.

Top Bottom