• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP XII - Tales! Of! Interest! (extended: 07/05/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Well who saved the link?! :mad:

Crap, haven't started my story yet. No johns, it'll get done.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Meh, I had an idea that I thought was good, and I outlined it, but as I fleshed it out, it was too hard to do without making the characters more than cardboard with tics. I'm scrapping it. I shared it with Virg earlier but, I can't follow through on it.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I was about to type something when I realized just how boring it would be to read LOL.
Reading is boring in general, don't let that stop you!

IMPORTANT NEWS:

Rough draft is complete (and man is it rough), revisions and final draft on pace for completion before deadline.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
"Gay called" is the vanilla ice cream of demotivationals. If you can't find a way to use it, you're doin' it wrong.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I have a question, gentlemen!

I know we have the "Deadly Turnip Corollary," but can we simul-post stories for WWYP? I want to post this story to my Facebook as well.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Alright, just in case the deadline doesn't get extended (although I bet it will), I tossed in my story.

ACTUAL SPOILER, READ STORY FIRST:
I hope you enjoy and agree with my barely-veiled animal rights opinions.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Baaah, I'm halfway through and I can't decide if I should follow the other story instead.

edit: balrog! bedtime for Mack Loud. Probably should have fleshed both ideas out more. We'll see what wins in the morning, I spose. Go go gadget deadline extension ;d

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Alright guys looks like an extension would definitely good for the contest, so here you go. New deadline:

July 5th

It was kind of funny when we were negotiating it. I was about to suggest just ending it next friday, then mashad's gonna be busy that weekend (and I work weekends anyway), and so it went until we decided on the monday following next week's friday.

So, use the time well. Also hassle some people that said they'd enter but didn't yet.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
My girlfriend has been hassling me to start this now that exams are over.

I'll try to tommorrow. Too exhausted from watching soccer and drinking.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
By the way, I think those of us who were good students and got theirs in on time without having to ask for an extension (like me :mad: ) should get extra credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom