• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
I miss TO blue. I don't care about the dark grey(I prefer a lighter shade of grey) admins use, I wouldn't mind it nearly as much as red though. :happysheep:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I haven't played P:M :/ . At T-block: can mods be pranked? Probably not. You could get a pink name that way.

T-block

B2B TST
nah, dec28 release

some of us are fortunate enough to live near a pmbr who streams 2.5 though

@rizen: mods gotta keep the red. when i was unmod i was rocking pink/purple though ^^

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
My region has a lot of PMBR members..I don't live near any of them though sadly..:sadsheep:

I guess I'll just have to wait till the release to try out Ivysaur. :happysheep:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You have to have quite the pedigree, Smash-wise. As far as I can tell, it also has to lean a great deal toward Melee.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Well, now there are other good characters, such as Ike and Lucas, but, if they were high tier in Melee, they're high tier in P:M.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Got to play some 2.5 at the last tourney a PM programer lives in our area.

Ike is the most dominate PM character as far as I know.

Fox and Falco currently dominate the Melee scene and neither is as dominate in PM, although both are still very good.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
A lot of it is that Ike is brain-dead simple to play. You don't have to do any of that newfangled waveglitching or cancel-canceling. You just swing your sword and hurt people.

He's gotten some good tweaks in 2.5, though.

Myollnir

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'm just posting to say that I've some problems with my laptop so I'll be much less active for... a short period, hopefully. (I also say that for the panels)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I honestly hope you guys are having a better Christmas than me. I've had more than enough of family since Thanksgiving. I'm so frustrated, I'm mentally worn out. I'm cranky as hell and I shouldn't. The Christmas spirit just isn't with me this year guys. :'(

Rizen

Smash Legend
^That sucks :(. My grandma will do things like (and including) assume my mom got over 150 parking violations because a list describing possible charges comes with some report. *sigh*

It's hard to maintain a good relationship with your family :urg:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Being required to use a red name makes me hate the idea of being a mod. I hate red. :sadsheep:
Actually, if you have something that gives your name another colour (such as being in a BR), you can choose that colour instead iirc.

Shaya is proof of that. :)

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Does a pokemon in my avatar count for not letting me go to jail? :<

Totally loving PM Ivy. Hope Wario can catch up to her awesome so I can co-main them properly. :happysheep:

Rizen

Smash Legend
People without a pokemon next to their name are banished to the jail thread.
Do we get to pass 'Go' and collect $200?

I like my ID stuff clean and my character colors traditional. I'm a purest.

My game really suffers from inconsistent play. I switch from wifi to offline and back and use other controllers like PS2 and DS a lot. It really hurts my tech skill until I adjust.:urg:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So.... I got challenged to a PT ditto $10 MM today. *coughs* Haven't touched PT since I was in Alabama... Don't remember when that was.....

Guys, what should I do?? .___.

If I accept and lose miserably, don't think poorly of me... not like there's pride on the line... right??

Rizen

Smash Legend
Your choice. If you're not up for it either delay or decline; there's no sense wasting money.

I never do MMs. No money and rare live attendance :'(

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm really thinking about doing it anyway. It'd be a waste if I didn't at least play some serious matches after all the training I'm doing in Brawl.

My only fear is that because my PT is too aggro, I'm going to get my *** handed to me. Well. I might as well give my opponent a run for my money. lol.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'll help you practice with wifi if you want. The problem is it's ...wifi :/
What character(s) do they use?

Top Bottom