• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I am trying to figure out how to 1v1v1v1 in Teams. There are not even four colors.
@PF - It's easy. That's what most people do. If u watch any team match on youtube and see that most people are fighting 1v1 battles on opposites sides of the stage, are hitting their partner, throwing immediately after getting a grab, not capitalizing on punishing when their partner gets hit, etc. So many factors. Just cuz two people have the same color doesn't mean they are working together. They are simply on the same team with the same goal. If I have time I will make a dubs guide after apex. I've been helping alot of people currently and can probably reach alot more by doing that. I'm here to help. I'd be glad to help u. I have an awesome idea to get people to understand. I'm gonna compare it to Team FPS matches. For example, if you had a rocket launcher you wouldn't fire at an opponent if yer partner was right next to him. Cuz that would kill or damage both of them. U would choose a weapon that could punish him while yer partner is safe and can follow up after. The same thing is in brawl. You have to understand your characters best options to attack the enemy while not harming your partner.(This happens so much in brawl teams I see). Wasn't that example good! :) hehe

@Malcom - Man I hope u can make it buddy! Yer awesome at this game!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
whoever Malcolm comes with I will house you nigahz. if malcome actually shows up this time

we have sofas downstairs now! awww ye.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I am trying to figure out how to 1v1v1v1 in Teams. There are not even four colors.
I died. lmao

For example, if you had a rocket launcher you wouldn't fire at an opponent if yer partner was right next to him. Cuz that would kill or damage both of them.
You've never played Halo with me before then. I'll fk your **** up if it gets our team a kill.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
...lol. Seagull I would love to give u some tips. I usually help people out via skype.
It's no burden on me
But I'm good at dubs generally. I'm gonna be practicing with my doubles partner frequently for Apex. We already got 3rd after never teaming before at a Mw regional. With more practice we should do really good.
LOL.
@PF - It's easy. That's what most people do. If u watch any team match on youtube and see that most people are fighting 1v1 battles on opposites sides of the stage, are hitting their partner, throwing immediately after getting a grab, not capitalizing on punishing when their partner gets hit, etc. So many factors. Just cuz two people have the same color doesn't mean they are working together. They are simply on the same team with the same goal. If I have time I will make a dubs guide after apex. I've been helping alot of people currently and can probably reach alot more by doing that. I'm here to help. I'd be glad to help u. I have an awesome idea to get people to understand. I'm gonna compare it to Team FPS matches. For example, if you had a rocket launcher you wouldn't fire at an opponent if yer partner was right next to him. Cuz that would kill or damage both of them. U would choose a weapon that could punish him while yer partner is safe and can follow up after. The same thing is in brawl. You have to understand your characters best options to attack the enemy while not harming your partner.(This happens so much in brawl teams I see). Wasn't that example good! :) hehe
You read into his post a little too much lol...

:018:

Aposl

Smash Ace
need melee haeds to let me know if you are coming again, so I can get a guesstimate, as for brawlers who have not updated if you are going I need you to do the do the same...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'M GOING AND I'M PROBABLY GONNA PLAY BOTH GAMES BECAUSE I'M ****ING AAAWEEESOMMMEEEE

But yeah, this **** is gonna be fun!

ShadowZFury

Smash Rookie
Are the people who play here good cause i have been practicing like crazy and my friend says I am fine but I just want to be sure

2fast

Smash Journeyman
I quote Logic and Karcist when I went to my first tourney: "You never win your first tourney"

I heard that Chu got pretty close to winnning his first though. Either that or he was close to winning his first regional.

hot$

Smash Ace
I would say for the majority of new players of today, i would tell them to expect to learn rather than focus on winning.

but imo its different to want to "win your first tourney" rather than beat someone in your first tourney. Since what like 15%~? of the community can win tournies? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom