• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
My first look through the pools led me to believe that some pools are notably more difficult than others. Taking a second look at some of them showed that that was an understatement...

:005:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Will I ever get an easy pool? XD Same thing happened at SKTAR where I got a stacked *** pool and was seeded 2nd to last behind players I was better than. I guess i'll just have to prove them wrong again. ;)

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I brought up my pool to Keitaro. Not because of it being hard or anything but because its seeded incorrectly. They said they were seeding by seeding pts first then random afterwards. If that's the case, I should be one of the top 4 seeds (Razer, Z, Mekos, and me) considering no one else has pts and Z, Mekos and me have the same amount. Hopefully he can move us around in the same pool. @.@ If not, oh well lol.

Swei, I played Nekokatsu at my previous tournament, he was actually pretty good. People in his pool shouldn't underestimate him

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Double post for importance:

Apex pools have been updated.

Aggro:

Changes: Addition of Tarazrok

Killanator/MX:

Changes: Removal of Ultimascout - Killa gets Bye into Kakera
Addition of Laurel - Plays Zwarm

Raptor:

Changes: Switched seeds with PrincessPipher - Now gets Bye R1 and fights Mekos R2.

ForwardAirRage:

Changes: Ascwolf replaced by Dapuffster.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Those second go-around pools look a little less poopy overall.

Looking at those pools makes me so glad I don't play anymore, LOL.

Bigz, I miss you. D: Will you be at FR? :D

P.S. - Bracket pools are such @$$, and they don't save as much time as people think, but these Smash TOs tryna do the fighting game thing, so whatever.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I might just to hang around. I've cut myself from FGs right now cause I put way too much time into it with too little time to spare.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Play more dittos with MX! Yoshi dittos always get the brain juices flowing.

If not, relax and try not to play too much. Staying fresh with the game can help your mindset as well.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Scatz, you crazy.

Anyways, updates from what I know:

Nobody made it out of pools.

Raptor lost to Mekos in two close games, then Jtails in Losers.

MX beat Nuke, lost to Waymas, and lost to Takeover in Losers because Snake is lame.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Wow, bad luck guys...tough break. :(
A lot of you guys seem to have a lot of trouble against Snake.:urg:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The problem with Snake is that, while we clearly have tools and options against him, one mistake or read on his part makes up for most of the damage you've done. He also lives forever. Like, it's just a lot of room for stupid factor to come in.

Anyways, I think both Raptor and MX were one win away from bracket. It sucks. =[

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hey, if you want tips on how to play Pit, Ive got experience. Ive played Kira, Krystadez, and Earth, and there are 2 decent Pits near me that I played somewhat often, so Ive played the MU a good bit.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Except how to fight Pit, kappa.

MX almost had Waymas game one, even had a sizable lead... and then got too greedy with the life lead and Wario was Wario.
But I still won. I actually beat Pit twice that tournament. :smirk:

You still owe me vids! :mad:

Man, why do ya'll get greedy all the time? Need to acquire that Deltacod patience.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I met Silent Beast.

Dude is madd silent.

And his JP is beastly. Impressed, and I am never impressed at other Americans speaking JP.

Also was openly the only person in the room rooting for Armada and conveniently shutting down all the goons rooting for the other guy. Armada makin' me dat money like M2K!

D

Deleted member 189823

Gawd, APEX was so hype this morning.

I wanted Mikeneko to win, but I'm really glad something other than a MK took the cup this time- ZSS.

Salem played SO good out there. Much respect from a player I first saw.

Top Bottom