• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sharky

Smash Master
Maaaaan I wish I could have watched finals, looked hella hype.

I am, however, now officially enlisted in the Navy as of a few hours ago, so I had some good times of my own haha. Yoshi special forces here I come XD

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: If you can double jump by time you get back, I will be thoroughly upset with you.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Maybe next year indeed. From what I've heard, the lack of friendlies that made 2012 kinda lame has been more or less fixed this year, so I'll probably try harder to make it to 2014.

Can we pretend I'm still a Yoshi main if that happens, even if I'm not? ;-;

:005:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Maybe next year indeed. From what I've heard, the lack of friendlies that made 2012 kinda lame has been more or less fixed this year, so I'll probably try harder to make it to 2014.

Ah, good. I wasn't too worked up about missing it because of how it was last year. Maybe I'll care more this time.

Who's in the pic? =0
From Left to Right: Raptor, Aggronizing (Lynn), MX

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
:yoshi: I met Silent Beast.

Dude is madd silent.

And his JP is beastly. Impressed, and I am never impressed at other Americans speaking JP.
I met Shiri :D

Heard someone at the P4A station yelling for a "Shiri." Turn around, see a guy with a Yoshi bag wearing a Yoshi hat and I thought, YESSSSSSSS.

Also, saw Shiri playing later on, and the man had absolutely perfect posture while playing.

As for Japanese, it helps a lot when your mom's Japanese.

Gawd, APEX was so hype this morning.

I wanted Mikeneko to win, but I'm really glad something other than a MK took the cup this time- ZSS.

Salem played SO good out there. Much respect from a player I first saw.
It's pretty cool how APEX has had a different character (Snake, Falco, MK, ZSS) win each time, with a fifth character (Olimar) making GFs twice.

This was the first time I saw Salem, too, despite his being around for a little while and his being from NJ. The first time I saw him when I looked up at the screen in the back of the venue, I was honestly confused because I couldn't imagine they'd be streaming a Brawl hack, but ZSS looked too fast for it to be Brawl. It might have been during the game he took 2 stocks off of Dojo while the suit pieces were still in play.

Maaaaan I wish I could have watched finals, looked hella hype.

I am, however, now officially enlisted in the Navy as of a few hours ago, so I had some good times of my own haha. Yoshi special forces here I come XD
Good luck, man.

There was. Sadly, Killanator and ForwardAirRage were both MIA. =(

This has been added to the OP now, unless one of the three doesn't want their picture up there.
I had no idea that was Aggro. Too bad; I would've introduced myself, though I don't think she knows who I am (for that matter, I don't really know who she is either. Is she on SWF?)

Shoutouts to Firefly for finding that water fountain in the basement by the Red Lion Cafe last year where you could refill your water bottle. Was using that the entire weekend.

Sharky

Smash Master
still disgusting that these things get brought up every year. My controller was stolen in 2010, right after I bought stickers for it. =(

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
=( There are some acts of kindness. I forgot my wiimote when I went downstairs to eat. When I came up it wasn't there anymore and someone walked up to me and gave me it saying he saw me leave it and didnt want someone to steal it.

:phone:

Scatz

Smash Champion
For this to happen each year, security needs to be stepped up. There's no real excuse for that (considering that I've not seen security at all at 2012).

D

Deleted member 189823

What happened there? I keep hearing something about getting robbed and that, but any details?

MX778

Smash Journeyman
The problem with Snake is that, while we clearly have tools and options against him, one mistake or read on his part makes up for most of the damage you've done. He also lives forever. Like, it's just a lot of room for stupid factor to come in.

Anyways, I think both Raptor and MX were one win away from bracket. It sucks. =[
Yeah...To be fair, I didn't go :yoshi2: against Takeover's :snake:. I went :fox: since I know that MU better than I do with :yoshi2:

I got hard bodied in this set. Though, it was mainly cause' I was really nervous. Same goes with all my sets in the pool. Just like Juu said, I had a good lead on Waymas, but I couldn't hold it together. Wario is like the fly that you try to swat at, but when you miss he just crawls all over you.

D

Deleted member 189823

Besides that.

I mean, on a more serious note- What is this about the act of bandalism that happened?

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
-.- I'd appreciate if people stop joking about that because it feels like some are starting to believe it. I'm actually with someone so no I didn't hit on her xD

Sharky

Smash Master
several consoles and handhelds were stolen, amongst other things. I don't really wanna search for the link right now, but alex strife made a post about it saying he wouldn't be hosting another apex because of it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh, it is. And I can tell you from experience, this situation is looking eerily familiar.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
@Shiri: idk if you mind,but I stole your sign to use at a brazilian forum. x)

Top Bottom