• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Interview Thread! Round 15 Voting is Here... Still!

Airborne

Smash Lord
Ok, so we have a tie right now, between Shiri and Delta.
If anyone would like to vote that hasn't voted yet to break the tie, please do. Otherwise, people excluding the 2 yoshis, as well as the yoshis that already voted for them, you may change your vote to break the tie. By midnight, if someone has the lead, they will be interviewed.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Who is the one in your sig dtorr?
Bob Sapp

click my sig

47 minutes of LOL

:chuckle:

Ok, so we have a tie right now, between Shiri and Delta.
If anyone would like to vote that hasn't voted yet to break the tie, please do. Otherwise, people excluding the 2 yoshis, as well as the yoshis that already voted for them, you may change your vote to break the tie. By midnight, if someone has the lead, they will be interviewed.
I'm not voting for either of them

cuz they didn't vote for me

:chuckle:

SO SALTY

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Isn't Sapp the guy who made that terrible JRap video like ten years ago?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Hang on.

I have to find this, now.

Well, that didn't take too long.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9dCNym6sO3E&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9dCNym6sO3E&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: She's kinda cute. What's her name?

What brand of popcorn is that?

And which SSF4 characters do you lose to?

These are all questions I expect to be in your interview.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
:yoshi: She's kinda cute. What's her name?

What brand of popcorn is that?

And which SSF4 characters do you lose to?

These are all questions I expect to be in your interview.
That girl be Scarlett Johansson

What brand of popcorn? does it matter? LOL

I lost to a Gief who placed 4th (hella close matches) and a Sagat. I got 25th out of 53, in my first SSFIV tourny. Adon/Rose all day

and I'll be waiting for my interview

Sorry for the double post, but I think that's the same person who played as Black Widow in Iron Man 2. I Just don't know her name.
-_______________-
Yeah, that was her

oooooooooooooohhhhhhh

Airborne

Smash Lord
Finally! XD
Alright, everyone, start posting questions that you'd like Delta to answer within the next week.

How long have you been playing smash bros., and when did you finally join the community?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Besides loving the character, is there any other reason why you main Yoshi? Were you inspired to play Yoshi from someone or did his type of playstyle just "click" for you?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Ask him some personal questions too

don't be boring

also lets be real here, none of us care to hear a Yoshi related question

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Finally! XD
Alright, everyone, start posting questions that you'd like Delta to answer within the next week.

How long have you been playing smash bros., and when did you finally join the community?
I've played since 64, though I didn't find out about any of the deeper mechanics of the game until Brawl was announced. After I got Brawl I got into the competitive scene through WiFi clans and AiB before I finally joined this place rather than lurking. My first tournament was Viridian City 5, I believe, last summer.

Besides loving the character, is there any other reason why you main Yoshi? Were you inspired to play Yoshi from someone or did his type of playstyle just "click" for you?
Well, I found all of my "mains" by playing through SSE and classic mode and what not. At first it was Lucas, then Ness, then Yoshi. When I first played Yoshi, he just sort of clicked with me, so I stuck with him. I fell in love with him after finding out about Big and his DR, although ironically I have not yet learned it or even put much practice into it at all.

Ask him some personal questions too

don't be boring

also lets be real here, none of us care to hear a Yoshi related question
It's funny because it's true.

D

Deleted member

Have you ever had a remotely close relationship with a female.
No your mother does not count.

Also, who do you think the top 3 yoshi mains are in your opinion.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Can i get a ride to apex?
Um. Maybe.

Have you ever had a remotely close relationship with a female.
No your mother does not count.

Also, who do you think the top 3 yoshi mains are in your opinion.
Yes, I have.

Probably you, Big, and I want to say me only because I'm not aware of any other Yoshis that consistently attend events and do well consistently. Maybe Air or Polt.

inb4derhuruhazbigego.

Sharky

Smash Master
out of all the relatively known players you've beaten recently, how many of them do you think actually have a solid grasp of the yoshi mu?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Are you jealous that I got a red yoshi plushy from my friend for my birthday (she said the store had cyan as well)?

out of all the relatively known players you've beaten recently, how many of them do you think actually have a solid grasp of the yoshi mu?
Um, none, really :laugh:

I have taken a few of those that are familiar with the mu to close sets, like Will and Diem (last hit game 3 both times), but I haven't quite beaten them yet. I'm not that good yet. =[

Was your avatar based off your screen name, or vice-versa? What's the story behind whichever one came first?

:005:
I found the avatar after having my screen name for a while. The name was actually something a friend of mine gave me. There was a story for it, but I forgot it, it's been like, 4 years. I found this picture on gamefaqs one day. I thought it was perfect, so I have it saved to my harddrive, e-mailed to myself, and uploaded to my photobucket.

What is your biggest fear? Are you scared of anything, or do you go about life all "hakuna-matata" like?
I'm terrified of heights. Well, at least heights when I'm not in control, or the environment isn't controlled. I have no problem with planes or being in a tall building or anything. However, things like sledding, rollercoasters, etc. scare the crap out of me.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I think the best way to start this thread out would be to nominate and interview someone who spends a couple hours a week dominating yoshi is brawl.
Therefore i nominate my self for interviewing.

Love,
Cura M. Remmington

Top Bottom