• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

--Yoshi Locator Thread--New one to be made soon...do not post hurr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Did someone say they were interested in making a plot map, if so, please do. I think it will greatly add to the thread.

Chaco

Never Logs In
THey are meant to be navy, but I think one is regular blue for some reason...goes to fix yet again.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I looked through the whole list and the only other Yoshi in my area is Yoster and I already knew that.

There are a good amount of Yoshi's but they are spread across the USA and some of the world so its hard to find another Yoshi to play against in some good old offline dittos. :(

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
ScaryLB59 (ED!!!) and I'm in Tampa Bay, using the light blue Yoshi.

For now, I can't play online until I get a new Wii or recover my stolen Wii, so it may be some time before I can play against anyone. When I do get a Wii again however, let the fun begin.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I am in South Jersey (Gloucester County). But fairly new to Yoshi. Yoshinator helped me with the basics.

Opfer

Smash Cadet
Hmm, I don't know if it's just me, but the dark blue stuff is pretty hard to read on my screen, since it hardly has any contrast to the background. Maybe you'll want to make it a little brighter...

But maybe that's just me...

Lionheart9999

Smash Rookie
LionH (I'm mentioned a little in the Oklahoma Thread)
Green Yoshi
Oklahoma
FC coming soon, as I don't play as much online(or offline even) anymore.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Hmm, I don't know if it's just me, but the dark blue stuff is pretty hard to read on my screen, since it hardly has any contrast to the background. Maybe you'll want to make it a little brighter...

But maybe that's just me...
Its not you.

I cant read it either.

Bwett

Smash Ace
LionH (I'm mentioned a little in the Oklahoma Thread)
Green Yoshi
Oklahoma
FC coming soon, as I don't play as much online(or offline even) anymore.
Why were you not at Thien's tournament? You disappoint me sir. Drove all the way to OK for some yoshi dittos...and I got nothing! lol (well 3rd at the tournament...but still!)

Lionheart9999

Smash Rookie
Why were you not at Thien's tournament? You disappoint me sir. Drove all the way to OK for some yoshi dittos...and I got nothing! lol (well 3rd at the tournament...but still!)
Hah, my bro (friendly fire in 1337 speak/the falco player) told me it wouldn't be worth it. I won't be able to attend both of the tournaments that are this week because I have a class on Saturday. I may do Fragfest, if I have some surefire way to not get lost getting/getting back from there, lol.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, that might be partly my fault. The NC1 would always combine in my brain with pride so I'd always put Pr1de. Sorry bout that pride =D

Opfer

Smash Cadet
Wow, this map thing is seriously awesome!

So, can everyone edit it? If so, someone should make one for all members of SWF. If everyone would enter their location in there, it'd be a lot easier to find some opponents for offline matches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom