• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi v. Diddy Kong

Judo777

Smash Master
thoose are testimonials of people who just know Banana Diddy lol
Actually the 8th best player in our region plays diddy kong, and he hates the ditto so much thast when he plays it he refuses to pull bananas and instead just fights without bananas. He also agrees that diddy is a bad character without bananas. He knows how to play diddy quite well without bananas. Ironically he mains luigi and has said "Diddy without bananas is just a much worse luigi."

D

Deleted member

No kill setups, decent OOS, fairly low damage output, eh-recovery.

Sounds like a low tier character. His side b is obviously fantastic, as is his foward air, but he is very mediocre,

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I wish we could have discussed Diddy more, but I guess there really isn't much else to discuss that we don't already know, huh?

:069:

Yikarur

Smash Master
I don't have much Diddy experience to contribute ._.
but I think a lot of people rank the match-up wrong because they don't know how to use nanas.
the Nana Trick Video is really nice and if we could get everything down the match-up would be far more playable.
Yoshi has such a great banana grab range with DR and so much movement stuff, an OoS Option etc.
the Match-up is clearly in diddys favor but I think we have really nice tools to not get evenish if you know the match-up really really well.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I wish we could have discussed Diddy more, but I guess there really isn't much else to discuss that we don't already know, huh?

:069:
Well the discussion kinda just stopped and then we started going on about diddy without bananas which doesn't exactly help understanding the actual match up. (well it sorta does but you know what i mean)

Top Bottom