• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi v. Snake

D

Deleted member

True.
I think snake would win a lot more if they didnt try to grenade in the matchup.
Walk ftilt and dash attack on landing is pretty freakin hard to beat

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
True.
I think snake would win a lot more if they didnt try to grenade in the matchup.
Walk ftilt and dash attack on landing is pretty freakin hard to beat
Which is pretty much the exact way Snakes tend to beat me. Every time they try to camp me, the MU gets SO much easier. I love when they do that.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
As soon as they try to camp, eggs disrupt their grenades, but you have to account for the fact that the two projectiles have slightly different trajectories. And you can always throw the grenades back. It's just so nice for us because they can't abuse our projectile.

bigman40

Smash Master
Play boring until you have an answer to one of their mistakes. Platform camping can make snakes get really pissed (they don't have many answers to our speed), and (as said) eggs can stop nades. You never want to take them head on, so when you get that moment, you have to go aggressive and keep him offstage/on platforms so that you can add damage safely (or kill). Like I said in many other matchups, Jabs **** options at mid-high to high percents.

Top Bottom