• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys think you're good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Omegaknight has a Metaknight avatar...everyone you better watch yourselves!;)

lulz

Seriously, all of your 19 posts have no meaning...just leave.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Any advanced techniques? I have unlocked even the innermost depths of power, expanding my metagame futher than anyone has ever fathomed in their most beautiful dreams.

You are all such trash however, I would never even consider divulge any secrets such as these to you.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
lmao go flame other metaknights and tell them all about your troll powers and how they unlocked your super MK powers

/sarcasm

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
My purpose here is to tell every character that it is useless to try to resist my power, and that everyone here has the skill equivalent to a 2 year old. Other Meta Knight players, while they have the best character, still have no chance of matching up to my perfect metagame.

Cril

Smash Cadet
a marth main once referred to mk's blade as "a golden stream of piss". what are your feelings on this? do you think the marth main made an accurate assessment?

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
I find it funny that you peasants think that MK's golden sword which symbolizes truth and perfection could ever compare to your rusty mistake of a sword. I'm suprised Marth does not wear a bag over his head to mask the shame of carrying such a sword.

Cril

Smash Cadet
I find it funny that you peasants think that MK's golden sword which symbolizes truth and perfection could ever compare to your rusty mistake of a sword. I'm suprised Marth does not wear a bag over his head to mask the shame of carrying such a sword.
i know right. dude should infinitely cover his head with like a rag....... or a cape..... <_<

Hoboparty

Smash Apprentice
I know Ice climbers are 1337 sauce and I don't even play them, their chain grabs are amazing. Anywai there's no point in insulting other people's characters, it's just a preference. Metaknight does happen to have an advantage over Marth in some people's opinion but that doesn't make Marth or Marth players suck... I think you really should play against some people who have played the game past SSE because you act like a stuck up 12 year old with nothing to back your "skill". No one knows who you are so you'll have to prove you're good if you want to be acknowledged

Hoboparty

Smash Apprentice
P.S. I'm actually your mom and I want you to leave now and go put grape flavored medicine tablets in your eyes

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Notice how Marth's cape symbolizes his love for men, whereas Metaknight's cape...well, Omegaknight's cape, I should say, symbolizes godliness. In the world of smash, I am superior. Marth is bottom tier trash, after all. Everyone is compared to me.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Any advanced techniques? I have unlocked even the innermost depths of power, expanding my metagame futher than anyone has ever fathomed in their most beautiful dreams.

You are all such trash however, I would never even consider divulge any secrets such as these to you.
The fact that people have continued to respond with rebuttle after reading such an obviously ridiculously worded post such as this is "..."

Whomever the bored smasher behind this alias is, is having the time of his life at the moment cackling at his monitor

wow

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
P.S. I'm actually your mom and I want you to leave now and go put grape flavored medicine tablets in your eyes
If you were my mother, Homoparty, then you would have already acknowledged the fact that I am superior in this game in every, single aspect. But since you're not, and in fact probably a 12-year old yourself, I will not bother wasting my time and life showing you any of my techniques.
Also, I have played against many. I have not lost once. If you don't believe me, you might as well be dead. I do not, and can not, lose. No one's better.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You're 12 years old omega? COOL!

Me and you should have some epic MK dittos sometimes, my MK secrets are so good that every hit I do causes my opponent to have 90 frames of hitstun. I 3 stock people with 0% all the time. I'm happy to see that perhaps someone out there may be able to give me a challenge!

Cril

Smash Cadet
if mk were real id smack him with my sausage and break that big piece of plastic **** covering his face

Hoboparty

Smash Apprentice
have you tried fighting ur clone? Also You should get sponsorships so you can get money for being so good.

This is an orange:

( )

and this is a banana:

))

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
You're 12 years old omega? COOL!

Me and you should have some epic MK dittos sometimes, my MK secrets are so good that every hit I do causes my opponent to have 90 frames of hitstun. I 3 stock people with 0% all the time. I'm happy to see that perhaps someone out there may be able to give me a challenge!

I wish that was actually a challenge for me. You're obviously awful. Even if you have 3 stock, I will 5 stock you. I would show you a video, but your eyes are not worthy, and my metagame will actually disguise itself so you will not bleed from your heart. But if you must know, normally by the time the game says GO it's already over, but that's the worst i've done. You all obviously deserve to be dead.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
This is the same guy who says DDD is terrible.

Next.
I have to say, you're not very smart are you? DDD, Marth, Snake--- no one can beat me, or even attempt to.

Just to let you know, Zro, DDD player, is absolutely horrendous. The amount of focus needed to maintain that match was non-existant, since it was too easy.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
have you tried fighting ur clone? Also You should get sponsorships so you can get money for being so good.

This is an orange:

( )

and this is a banana:

))

I've fought my clone blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back. I know i'm good enough to recieve millions of dollars, but I will get to all that later.

Also,

)) that is a pair of buttcheeks.

It's how yours will look after I wreck you.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
omegaknight is just angry his butt hole won't close after experimenting with a huge bar of soap.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
omegaknight is just angry his butt hole won't close after experimenting with a huge bar of soap.

I thought I already explained how pitiful your character is. Anyways, I would be more worried with his skin tight clothing about this inferior bar of soap joke. MK will be the one to watch out for. Lastly, I will never "show you my moves."

Cril

Smash Cadet
clearly omegaknight is a God among men. Thus i propose he should be worshiped as one. He describes himself with God-like traits and although there is little proof of the validity of his statements.... i am willing to take a leap of faith. <_<. I call it OM worship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom