• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys think you're good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
clearly omegaknight is a God among men. Thus i propose he should be worshiped as one. He describes himself with God-like traits and although there is little proof of the validity of his statements.... i am willing to take a leap of faith. <_<. I call it OM worship
This is a very accurate course of action, as my metagame recommends this.

HW_Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
I Find This Thread Hilarious XD Lmfao!!!!!!!
Oh and some advice...A CHARACTER CANNOT SUCK ITS THE PLAYER.
For someone SOOOO good u r very ignorant.

Melfice z

Smash Ace
i dont have to brawl anyone since i know i can win, and im sorry but your the loser since you play such a crappy character. dont waste my time

and oh yeah your absolutely right i'm so jealous of marth players, even though every marth player i play sucks, so that makes a lot of sense. and im pretty sure your the one in denial since you think you can use ice climbers.
every marth player you play sucks? then you sir, must live in a sewer drain :laugh:

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Cril - good, good. I won't destroy you.

HW Dark Link - Assuming that's true, (which I will not reveal if it is or not) Then i am by far the best player ever, and you should all bow down.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
"you should all bow down"

You should bow down to a big cawk.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Bow down to Omega.. Also, don't bust on the Ice Climbers. I can guarantee I can 3 stock you! 0-Death baby!

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Genesis, I just battled you. I 22 stocked your Ice Climbers. Please shape up. I recommend you protect nana before I consume her whole, leaving the entire level in shambles.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
"Are you referring to yourself"

I'm referring to the cawk your dad whipped out from his pants and gave you to play with yesterday.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Ahhh. it seems your past is riddled with bad events. I'm sorry this affects your ability and makes you suck at everything you do.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait till a mod get's his IP address and is able to determine who this kid really is. I'd love to find out that it's Ken gone nuts because he lost EVO. Omega you know both of your accounts are going to get banned. Also, I know your not smart enough to be using a proxy.

Cril

Smash Cadet
forgive them father, for they do not know..........you do realize that ultimately you will be unjustly killed, as all great martyrs eventually are. anyways for future followers i propose this thread to be named The Gospel of Omega

Cinatas

Smash Cadet
NNID
cinatas
Watch this, I'm so good i can 20 stock you with one hand while I'm sleeping and using my free hand to whack my pud, that makes me "good" and better than you, that's what i "think".

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
Watch this, I'm so good i can 20 stock you with one hand while I'm sleeping and using my free hand to whack my pud, that makes me "good" and better than you, that's what i "think".
lol i don't think there is any need for that and lol omega is too good at thrash talking.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
ya omegaknight ur just a joke. ...i'm sure you would be the one getting 3..sorry 22 stocked by everyone here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom