• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
http://torrentfreak.com/4chan-ddos-takes-down-mpaa-and-anti-piracy-websites-100918/

Its like this kind of scenario....of course Im goofing around.

Its like Pirates of the Carribean or One Piece. Basically the government(MPAA and others) attacked certain pirate hideouts(torrent sites). Now very powerful pirates(leechers and hackers) hidden within the sea (Internet) banded together and made an assault on the Government that struck them down and hard.

I bet the govenment was surprised that are powerful forces lurking within this sea, heheh.

btw im gonna add if you dont think something is funny or you dont get a joke, dont post a complaint about it post something better, everyones sense of humor is diffrent dont spoil it for everyone else. >.>

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
http://torrentfreak.com/4chan-ddos-takes-down-mpaa-and-anti-piracy-websites-100918/

Its like Pirates of the Carribean or One Piece. Basically the government(MPAA and others) attacked certain pirate hideouts(torrent sites). Now very powerful pirates(leechers and hackers) hidden within the sea (Internet) banded together and made an assault on the Government that struck them down and hard.

I bet the govenment was surprised that are powerful forces lurking within this sea, heheh.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
AMERICAA **** YEAH

If you want to do something with your sig, use it to honor Ryan.
D-D-D-Double

Comin' again to save the mother****in' day, yeah,
America, **** yeah!
Freedom is the only way, yeah,
Terrorist, your game is through,
''cause now you have to answer to,
America, **** yeah!
So lick my butt and suck on my balls,
America, **** yeah!
Whatcha' gonna do when we come for you now?
It's the dream that we all share,
It's the hope for tomarrow, **** yea!
McDonalds, **** yeah!
Wal-Mart, **** yeah!
The Gap, **** yeah!
Baseball, **** yeah!
NFL, **** yeah! .
Rock'n'Roll, **** yeah!
The Internet, **** yeah!
Slavery, **** yeah!
OMFG LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:laugh:

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman

btw im gonna add if you dont think something is funny or you dont get a joke, dont post a complaint about it post something better, everyones sense of humor is diffrent dont spoil it for everyone else. >.>
I enjoyed the read. Anti-piracy companies can suck mah big, black, hairy ****.

And I have to say, you must be using your judgement bc you're def getting better at posting :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
More math humor.

A physicist, an engineer and a statistician go hunting. Just to prove their mental skill translates into practical ability, they opt to use a bow and arrow. When they finally see a buck, the physicist takes the first shot. He gauges the distance, accounts for gravity and the force of the bow and fires: landing the arrow 2 meters shy of the buck.
When the buck doesn't move, the engineer tries next. After accounting for distance, gravity, and force HE remembers to add a fudge factor for air resistance and fires: landing the arrow 2 meters beyond the buck.
The statistician throws up his hands and cries: "We got him!"
hahahahahaha that is awesome (Electrical Engineer here).
Its so accurate tho in terms of the respective fields.

P.S. Mike G and IHSB make me laugh almost every time :laugh:

Top Bottom