• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

DJRome

Smash Hero
actually, the splashing water would eventually mean water would splash until no water existed. that or it would evaporate :|

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
also...I mean this might be dumb...lol but I Kinda wanna know why this wouldnt work? or atleast keep a room illuminated for a little longer when you turn the light off

room made of mirrow walls/floor/ceiling
If there were no seams, and the light source itself were reflective, and the mirrors were 100% reflecting, and there were no eyes or cameras in the room observing the light, then barring some quantum thing that's beyond my understanding, it would work in theory. But since this is a necessarily untestable hypothesis (no way to "see" the light staying in the room), it's really just an impractical thought experiment. Not to mention, I'm unaware of 100% reflective surfaces.

Also, Niagara falls will, eventually, stop.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
eventually meaning like...10000000 years from now?

this has turned from you laugh you lose to you believe you lose.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
surface tension wouldn't be strong enough to hold water of that volume.

Top Bottom